No announcement yet.

[ROM Image Firmware] MXQ PRO 4K - p201 - android TV (ATV) - by cOOLio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wifi Realtek 8189ftv not working please help me!!

Comment

i have verison 2.0 on my box when i try to upgrade to 2.5 my box wont stay connected to usb tool and if i do the long power button hold the restart recovery does not come up on tool either

Comment

WOW thx for the image

Comment

Hi Coolio, Excellent job! I flashed this rom to my mxq box & everything works fine. Only problem is that the device LED is always on, even when the box is sleeping (after pressing power button). I have to manually remove the DC power cable to switch if off.

Any solutions for that. I already disabled "Always Wake" in Developer options.

Comment

Hi

I have installed the rom. Three problems:
            wifi not working I have 8189 FTV realtek with cs 905mxq_V1.0 20156 09 19 board

Remote not working

Can not reload to TWRP recovery

It is second day on it totally frustrated any help will be much appreciated.

I have the backup in TWRP but can not boot the device in recovery with stick method.

Comment

Got one of these air mouse/keyboard remotes but it doesn't seem to work properly with the ROM. The clicks don't register in the apps like YouTube. Can anyone help ?
              You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

How can i can see if i have P201?
                What cable do i need to connect the box to pc ?
                Can i flash it from sd ?

Thanx

Comment

hi,

this will work with board p200?

Comment

I just noticed i have S905X, does this work on that ?

Comment

Got a MXQ PRO 4K android box the other day and checked the board in it and it's got a S905Q-V1.0 board with android 5.1.1 version V201510232109. Will this new firmware or rom work with my box . Can i update this box to android 7.1 . I'm a noob here so please excuse any dumb questions to start off with but i keep reading since i joined forum but confused on where to start with is box . I know help is out there ?

Comment

the rom run on mxqpro+ plus S905 2gb ram and 16gb nand ?
                        thanks

Comment

I have tested this rom on 3 differents TV MXQ pro clones

QcoQce MX Pro 4K : Works Perfectly
                          Unbranded MXQ PRo 4Q : Works Perfectly
                          Another Unbranded MxQ Pro 4G (From an amazon Seller) : Works but random crashes (when usign search or at startup, sometimes freeze on the boot animation). I chose to reflash it with a stock 5.1 firmware.

What can i say ? This is an impressive rom ... If the rom is working for your device it's a MUST HAVE. You'll not recognize your MXQ after that ! It's stable and pretty fast. Thank to Coolio for this amazing project !

Comment

Hi, guys help, please give me the firmware for this console, thank you, all for the new year
                            You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 5 photos.

Comment

Hi, I was wondering if this custom rom will work on TANIX TX3 AMLOGOIC S905 P201? (https://www.****.com/itm/Tanix-TX3-A...-/201634797578.) Thank you in advance

Comment

Originally posted by player04 View Post
                                Hi, I was wondering if this custom rom will work on TANIX TX3 AMLOGOIC S905 P201? (https://www.****.com/itm/Tanix-TX3-A...-/201634797578.) Thank you in advance
                                Should work. Mine is not MXQ either, but with similar specs and this one works just fine.
                                Go ahead and try. If not just flash back original firmware

Comment

Working...
                                X