Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Android TV (7.1.2) Beelink GT1 (Multi 6255 & 9377 Standard+Ultimate)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xw0lf View Post

704 have g912 too
    Yepp the question is the same. Can I use 704 and v6 script? I have an S912.

Comment

Can i change the launcher?

Comment

Originally posted by tenoce View Post

Hi Tillaz, any suggestion for G or S series? There's only 703 available. Could I use that with your v6 script?
        It should work yes but 705N0 for them should be coming soon. only thing that might not fully work is droid settings as it was changed around 704 I think

Comment

So far I can say 705 has much stronger WiFi signal

Comment

Originally posted by makavelio View Post
            Can i change the launcher?
            Should be to yes, but think you need to add it to system and freez or delete leanback as it takes priority in atv x

Comment

Nice... so.... i must reinstall all apps again.... ohhh
              I can give you a line of code to write in terminal that will install them all automatic if you back them all up to sdcard or something.. Es file explorer can do this

Should also be using xposed for obb on sd if you have games as well. this means the big files are stored on external storage so they survive any wipes or flashing

It's what I do anyway

Comment

Left mouse button doesn't work when on this rom any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by makavelio View Post
                  Left mouse button doesn't work when on this rom any ideas?
                  will have a look

Comment

So I use "es explorer" to backup all my apk move them to a folder on sdcard

then from terminal

Code:
                    cd /storage/your_card_name/where_apk_are
                    Code:
                    for file in *.apk; do pm install $file; done
                    this will start installing all without prompt

Comment

tnx tillaz...
                      feq questions:
                      1) does bt settings now work or not work, in way to connect bt controllers (virtual ones?)
                      2) it's possible for someone to make zip/twrp/cwm version of 705 rom... to apply from twrp as update, and then v6.... this is easier than flash all from zero, and apply v6 + all apks?

Comment

tnx tillaz...
                        feq questions:
                        1) does bt settings now work or not work, in way to connect bt controllers (virtual ones?)
                        2) it's possible for someone to make zip/twrp/cwm version of 705 rom... to apply from twrp as update, and then v6.... this is easier than flash all from zero, and apply v6 + all apks?
                        Extra BT settings are included in droid settings so can see and pair things not visible before

That's easier for you, but not the person making the zip and uploading it lol beelink probably wont release a 706, they wont have any customers left by then

Comment

Why you think that? I no see logic, for now..
                          You think beelink will stop with updates anyway or only if someone make zip update of their img update?

Curently, beelink ruin their status with unfinished unstable beta rom releases.... people can stop buying their products if they not improve software faster and better... good hardware is useless without good software....

Or maybe we need aosp/lineage rom, besides official one?

Comment

Why you think that? I no see logic, for now..
                            You think beelink will stop with updates anyway or only if someone make zip update of their img update?

Curently, beelink ruin their status with unfinished unstable beta rom releases.... people can stop buying their products if they not improve software faster and better... good hardware is useless without good software....

Or maybe we need aosp/lineage rom, besides official one?
                            I mean me making a full zip of the rom is to much hassle lol

to be fair they have released like 6 updates already and that's rare to me, as huawei and zte used to give you 1 then forget about the device and its issues..
                            its obvious to me beelink are not very skilled looking at what thy are building, same goes for amlogic.. as most of the problems are amlogics source
                            so i wont be surprised if the updates stop soon as amlogics new soc cant be fare away now
                            Last edited by tillaz87; 11-01-2017, 05:09.

Comment

What about aosp/lineage port? Ofc someone must do hard work
                              But this can be used for most aml s912 chip based devices.. this concept can survive beelink flaws and business schemes

Comment

Originally posted by tillaz87 View Post

It should work yes but 705N0 for them should be coming soon. only thing that might not fully work is droid settings as it was changed around 704 I think
                                OK, I'll wait until then. I'm looking forward to your ROM. I hope finally I will be able to use my MI Gamepad for more games with this ROM. With other ROMs only a few were working.

Comment

Working...
                                X