Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Android TV (7.1.2) Beelink GT1 (Multi 6255 & 9377 Standard+Ultimate)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After 3 days of test all work fine with ROM 703N0 !
    Boot are fast and stable!
    You may be can add this information in first post it can be helpfull for few people!

Thanks for this fantastic ROM and your help
    ​​

Comment

Originally posted by sarkaron View Post
      After 3 days of test all work fine with ROM 703N0 !
      Boot are fast and stable!
      You may be can add this information in first post it can be helpfull for few people!

Thanks for this fantastic ROM and your help
      ​​
      Thanks updated first post

Comment

i really liked this ROM, thanks tillaz87 . will xboxone controller work?

Comment

Originally posted by DhiJay23 View Post
          You mean, will it STILL work? Because it already works correctly. Pairing is a PITA though, but it's a Bluetooth device so ...
          Pairing the controller to a Windows 10 PC is explained in this YouTube video, it's the same principle with the GT1.

Comment

Originally posted by DhiJay23 View Post
            Yes, it's what I use. must be "Xbox one S" though for Bluetooth as the original Xbox one controller does not have it. and I've not tried that with a USB cable so unsure about that

Edit:

I added a proper key map for it so all the buttons do what they should and don't read from the generic.kl

select and start fixed mainly

Comment

I can not do it flash super su.
              Can you explain me better?

Comment

Originally posted by nanibot View Post
                I can not do it flash super su.
                Can you explain me better?
                The supersu zip file need to be flashed in recovery mod
                After installing the Android tv rom boot in recovery mod and you can install the supersu zip file

Comment

I enabled USB debugging in developer options but adb does not see the box when I do "adb devices". The box was flashed correctly using the same cable though...

Comment

Originally posted by shiva-x View Post
                    I enabled USB debugging in developer options but adb does not see the box when I do "adb devices". The box was flashed correctly using the same cable though...
                    adb is broken in stock rom as far as i know. I've never really looked into it or had a need for it with these devices, what are you wanting to do, transfer files?

Comment

No, develop I use other ways to transfer files

Comment

No, develop I use other ways to transfer files
                        I just sideload a logcat app for the logs

Comment

Can't you use Android Studio, connect the Box to a PC then use it as a programming device directly to write an Android TV app?

Comment

Can't you use Android Studio, connect the Box to a PC then use it as a programming device directly to write an Android TV app?

You can use android stuido alone to build apps for tv platform and use the emulator to test.

This is the only way i have used it and only built one tv app which was just a few changes to the ATVCustomization source for personal use.

so unsure about your question, but with adb broken it wouldn't be possible.

I'm not even sure what the situation is with adb as not really Been working on this box for a while. Or looked into it when I was.

Comment

Originally posted by tillaz87 View Post

Yes, it's what I use. must be "Xbox one S" though for Bluetooth as the original Xbox one controller does not have it. and I've not tried that with a USB cable so unsure about that

Edit:

I added a proper key map for it so all the buttons do what they should and don't read from the generic.kl

select and start fixed mainly
                              Thanks a lot tillaz87 . Xbox One controller is exactly what I have. I don't even have the console just the controller.

Comment

Originally posted by sarkaron View Post

The supersu zip file need to be flashed in recovery mod
                                After installing the Android tv rom boot in recovery mod and you can install the supersu zip file
                                Hi Everyone,

Tillaz87 your ROM work great.

I have tried, looked and looked... How do your boot into Recovery to flash/ install the Super SU zip???

Next,

If I am connected using the LAN chip BT is very intermittent, connect, disconnect steady.... If I connect with WIFI, BT works fine. Any suggestions???

Thanks,

CD

Comment

Working...
                                X