Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Android TV (7.1.2) Beelink GT1 (Multi 6255 & 9377 Standard+Ultimate)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello!
    I've installed (sideloaded) apkpure as a way to install smartphone apks but apkpure switches to portrait mode. I installed your build of Android TV just a few hours ago I should have the latest version, shouldn't I?

Comment

Originally posted by shiva-x View Post
      Hello!
      I've installed (sideloaded) apkpure as a way to install smartphone apks but apkpure switches to portrait mode. I installed your build of Android TV just a few hours ago I should have the latest version, shouldn't I?
      install this Orientation.apk

then, settings / droid settings / orientation

Comment

Originally posted by tillaz87 View Post

install this [ATTACH]n676167[/ATTACH]

then, settings / droid settings / orientation
        Thanks tillaz87!

I've installed Orientation.apk but this did not fix the problem. Anyway I fixed it by myself after realizing it was a permission problem. The program needed permissions and was asking me if I wanted to grant them to it. I had to say yes before it switched in landscape mode. So I set permissions to true in Settings ->; Applications before launching apkpure again. Now it works in landscape mode !

Comment

It's still advised to do the above as it's missing from the latest update and forces all apk to use landscape which otherwise some would be stuck in portrait like most of the UK tv apps

Orientation option in droid settings will force close without it. need to select landscape from that option for it to work

Comment

Sorry if it's already been told before, but I find that there's a missing option: I can't configure my VPN (and I could do that with Stock). This is not that important anyway but well ...

Thanks tillaz87 for that great ROM !

Comment

Guest commented
              Editing a comment
              This is the Action Bar bug. In Android TV apps with action bars will not show any buttons or menu items. The latest releases from VideoStrong are the first to fix this issue, so I expect others will follow their example soon.

Magendanz do you have a link to this firmware with the fix and the release before the change? I want to have a look at what they done

Comment

thanks

Comment

Can't really help then as no one else has reported this or experianced this myself and I have had mine running 7.1.2 for about 2 month now with USB plugged in and all sorts.

I would recommends flashing stock and removing root as without root nothing can alter the system to cause a boot loop

Maybe try flashing the zip in recovery fist see if that helps then if it does remove root
              Ok... I have reflashed the stock and your ROM.... How do I "remove root"? I don't see an app to do this. ...

Thanks

CD

Comment

Originally posted by CanadianDreamer View Post

Ok... I have reflashed the stock and your ROM.... How do I "remove root"? I don't see an app to do this. ...

Thanks

CD

Comment

Here is settings.apk you can try for pairing that gamepad. its not fully ported yet the bluetooth part is only working.

flash in recovery, open from app draw, back out of it and open again (makes remote work) open bluetooth and tell me if you can pair.

I can confirm pairing with light bulbs and Samsung TV which is not possible threw TV settings.

Edit:

Actually, this might not work unless your running latest stock 7.1.2 if not just delete it from system/priv-app
                  Just feedback if anyone else having issues discovering/connecting bluetooth devices with this rom.
                  I did try this Settings.apk and it worked fine showing and connecting a bunch of bluetooth peripherals that the rom's own BT settings usually don't even discover!

The joystick (RK-Game 4th Gen) I tried this for was discovered but unfortunately it gets stuck on pairing without managing to pair properly despite numerous attempts.
                  Of course not everything works in these settings leading to FC, but BT works fine

My box is G912/A9377 on V5 of rom

Comment

Thanks.

CD

Comment

Thanks tillaz87! It works! good job! I now can BT my PS3 controllers and the keys mapping are nicely done. no keys overlap like the original rom.

Btw, I cant seems to mirror for my phone to my GT1 ulti.. the miracast app is gone. and also can seems to BT files over. Please advise.. Thanks!

Comment

Is Gamesir g4s compatible with this ROM or should I buy something else ?

Thanks
                        Last edited by shiva-x; 10-09-2017, 10:59. Reason: Ooops I said Beelink GT1 by mistake ^^

Comment

Originally posted by shiva-x View Post
                          Is Gamesir g4s compatible with this ROM or should I buy something else ?

Thanks
                          I cant see why any Bluetooth controller wouldn't work unless its been put into the wrong pairing mode, as to pair with iphone it was a different combo on some of the older ones.
                          I can also easily make a keymap for any controller with the owners help and ad to rom.

at £47 I would rather pick up the xbox one s controller for £42 which works great, just an idea.

Comment

I cant see why any Bluetooth controller wouldn't work unless its been put into the wrong pairing mode, as to pair with iphone it was a different combo on some of the older ones.
                            I can also easily make a keymap for any controller with the owners help and ad to rom.

at £47 I would rather pick up the xbox one s controller for £42 which works great, just an idea.
                            https://www.amazon.co.uk/Official-Xb...2Bgamepad&th=1
                            On the weekend I will flash your ROM, but with other alternative ROM's only few games work with my MI Gamepad. Like, beach Buggy Racing is working, however e.g. Modern Combat 5: eSports FPS doesn't even notice that my MI Gamepad is connected.

I hope I'm not full off topic, if yes I'll delete it on request.

Comment

Working...
                            X