Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Android TV (7.1.2) Beelink GT1 (Multi 6255 & 9377 Standard+Ultimate)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by longnt View Post
    I have another question, use this AMLogic tv toolbox:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...jcts.amltester

In HDMI info, It show that default resolution is 720p60hz (althrough output to 1080p display), so all 3D games I've tried always use that resolution and have blurry image quality. Do you know how to set default resolution to 1080p60hz ?
    After using this app and applying some of the settings all youtube videos are locked to 720p max.. but display res is still 4k. even after uninstalling the app and rebooting..
    had to factory reset

Comment

Originally posted by tillaz87 View Post
      the ui actually loads now but video wont play, must be failing some sort of check as I seen the nexus player do the same.
      this apk is from a sony tv I might try with shield version with build.prop spoofing when I get time.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20170802-042539.png Views:	1 Size:	300.7 KB ID:	660313Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20170802-042250.png Views:	1 Size:	65.5 KB ID:	660312
      Thanks. I just got an apk file from a website (sorry I can't remember). After installing it, run, it asked for downloading a video player which I can install sucessfully. It can play Amazon Prime video, with some limitation:
      - it still play only SD quality
      - some menu won't work, e.g, I can't access the subtitle on/off, style menu. So no subtitle.
      update: submenu to set subtitle does work.
      Last edited by bthoven; 08-04-2017, 16:30.

Comment

Originally posted by bthoven View Post

Thanks. I just got an apk file from a website (sorry I can't remember). After installing it, run, it asked for downloading a video player which I can install sucessfully. It can play Amazon Prime video, with some limitation:
        - it still play only SD quality
        - some menu won't work, e.g, I can't access the subtitle on/off, style menu. So no subtitle.
        please pm me your apk as i would like to use prime aswell

Comment

please pm me your apk as i would like to use prime aswell
          PMed downlod link to you.

Comment

PMed downlod link to you.
            Can you please pm me the link as well? I would love to use prime video on my device 

Comment

After using this app and applying some of the settings all youtube videos are locked to 720p max.. but display res is still 4k. even after uninstalling the app and rebooting..
              had to factory reset
              I've found author of that tool also make a thread on freaktab.com

Today I've tried to connect GT1 to external Bluetooth speaker (Mi Speaker 2015) and got Bluetooth FC repeatly, here is adb logcat (I think conflict between stock Bluetooth.apk with ATVRemote BT service). Revert back to stock rom solve that bluetooth connection problem (which ATV UI also gone ).
              Attached Files

Comment

Ted Talk crashes every time when pressing the Play button. Any way to solve?

Comment

Ted Talk crashes every time when pressing the Play button. Any way to solve?
                  Will look into it

Comment

I've found author of that tool also make a thread on freaktab.com

Today I've tried to connect GT1 to external Bluetooth speaker (Mi Speaker 2015) and got Bluetooth FC repeatly, here is adb logcat (I think conflict between stock Bluetooth.apk with ATVRemote BT service). Revert back to stock rom solve that bluetooth connection problem (which ATV UI also gone ).
                    Will look into this also, I have paired sony headphones, xbox one controller and fire tv remote all working fine, the good news though is if it works on stock I should be to fix it

Comment

@longnt

I need to know a few things

What wifi chip is your box?
                      How did you pair on stock, threw TV settings or extra settings?

Comment

My box serial number start with G912 so I think my wifi chip is 9377.
                        Stock firmware is A9377 STOCK 7.1.2 , I've noticed that build is NHG47L.20170712 while your build on ATV patch is NHG47L.20170713.
                        To pair in stock, I simple open classic Android settings.
                        You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

My box serial number start with G912 so I think my wifi chip is 9377.
                          Stock firmware is A9377 STOCK 7.1.2 , I've noticed that build is NHG47L.20170712 while your build on ATV patch is NHG47L.20170713.
                          To pair in stock, I simple open classic Android settings.
                          try this build.prop build.zip (extract first) I believe your missing this line which is exclusive to 9377 and one of the only differences
                          qcom.bluetooth.soc=rome_uart
                          Attached Files

Comment

@longnt

what happens when you pair with the bluetooth in main TV settings on stock ?

Comment

@longnt

what happens when you pair with the bluetooth in main TV settings on stock ?
                              I known there is some missing when compare your build.prop with stock build.prop and already add that line qcom.bluetooth.soc=rome_uart to my build.prop before pair in ATV UI.

In stock rom, with TV Settings, I can unpair and pair like stock settings. Here is logcat. I think Mi Speaker 2015 is an odd case because that speaker add a lot services to system (which some services maybe conflict with ATVRemote) while other bluetooth speakers just add only one service to enable bluetooth speaker.

About Youtube 60fps freezing issue, did you try new Youtube TV 2.0 ? I've playing 4k 60fps videos smoothly with new version while old version 1.3 have freezing bug at 1080p60 after a few seconds.
                              Attached Files

Comment

About Youtube 60fps freezing issue, did you try new Youtube TV 2.0 ?

I've playing 4k 60fps videos smoothly with new version while old version 1.3 have freezing bug at 1080p60 after a few seconds. But new version can't select Optimal Resolution, sometimes it's max at 1920 x 1080, sometimes it's 3840 x 2160...
                                You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Working...
                                X