No announcement yet.

H96 MAX X2 Amlogic S905X2 Android 8.1 4/32GB Dual Band WiFi Fast LAN BT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by sseleraci View Post
        Previous version was fine, voice was working ( libaudio... replaced)
        here is update version if you want to try.

https://yadi.sk/d/NbflXLKZKeiE6w
        Thank you for the link.Although I was following the relevant Forum (using chrome+translate) I didnt notice the update link (probably because the author didn't issue a new link but only a redirection to his original and updated link).Anyway I downloaded this version just to have it, as I intend to keep using the previous version.As I already stated my only problem is that I cannot turn on the box with the original remote once it is shut down.
        I tried in many ways to fix it (replacing files, editing etc) but unsuccessfuly.I think that somewhere I read that by replacing the boot partiition with the boot partition of another working rom this can be fixed.Is anybody aware of such a simple fix (with no other side effects)? And if this is correct can somebody make a backup with TWRP of his boot partition (e.g. from HK1 rom) and uploaded here? The size is about 16MB.

Comment

I just try 2rd rev rom ( before latest one), led light is correct but navigation bar always crash. I think I will go back to the really 1st one.
          below is only my experiences;
          1st rev: led light ok, no supersu, 4G of ram ok.
          2rd rev: led light ok, navigation crash, no supersu, 4G of ram ok.
          Latest: led light wrong, navigation bar crash sometimes, has supersu and 3-4 russian tv apps, aida detects only 1G of ram.

All of it, thanks to sergej for porting good rom.

Comment

Hello !

I try this one : https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...ndroid-8-1-atv

It works very well on my H96 Max X2 4/32 (ddr4) not ATV
            I have try so many ROM.... Sometime, the wifi doesn't work (either the start with remote), sometime IPTV software crash.
            I just begin to test, but everything seems OK (wifi, IPTV, remote, Youtub, Play store....). Fast and fluid and ATV 8.1.
            Finally the best one but to be continued....

Comment

https://yadi.sk/d/NbflXLKZKeiE6w mod_GT_King_AT_V3.1B_to_H96Max_X2_4Gb_4_Gb_by_serg ej_a_g

h96max x2 4g 32g lpddr3 no problem
              working good. I have tested.
              Install with memory card.

Comment

Originally posted by kipir View Post
                https://yadi.sk/d/NbflXLKZKeiE6w mod_GT_King_AT_V3.1B_to_H96Max_X2_4Gb_4_Gb_by_serg ej_a_g

h96max x2 4g 32g lpddr3 no problem
                working good. I have tested.
                Install with memory card.
                If you shut down the box (not only "sleep") can you turn it on by the original remote control? Or you have to unplug it and replug it? Is the led (blue or red) working as it should?

Comment

you do not have to unplug the plug. everything is working normally. Extension control turns off, opens.

Comment

you do not have to unplug the plug. everything is working normally. Extension control turns off, opens.
                    OK.I tried this version of GTking and I have noted the following:
                    - The color of led is reversed (red when ON - blue while OFF).If you do not have this maybe it is because of different box (mine is h96 max x2 4/64 8ddr3 /ddr4).
                    - The orginal remote contol works correctly at this version (both to shut down and turn on the box - no need to unplug it).
                    - There are some different apps / some of them in Russian.At least one of them can not be unistalled easily from apps (I suppose I can do it in another way since the box is rooted - SU app). 

Comment

blue when ON - red while OFF

no problem

Comment

blue when ON - red while OFF

no problem
                        Not only the led is reversed in my case but also RAM is shown as 1GB (when it is 4GB) in AIDA64 and CPU-Z (as already mentioned by others before).I think I have to go back to the previous version.

Comment

Originally posted by ath156 View Post

Not only the led is reversed in my case but also RAM is shown as 1GB (when it is 4GB) in AIDA64 and CPU-Z (as already mentioned by others before).I think I have to go back to the previous version.
                          Same issues, but I forgot to check ram from settings before switching back. Can you check?
                          You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

I don't know my box is ddr4 or ddr3 but it's 4G ram, 64 rom, android 9 installed when I bought it.
                            I don't really care if led light is reverse, but I can feel it is not smooth as previous version, and it is very slow when I tested asphalt 8.

Comment

i tried to flash revolution rom posted on forum. During flash I unchecked flash bootloader and now my android box is not responding to usb connection. can someone guide me how can i revive my dead box? Attaching images of box for reference.

Comment

Originally posted by ath156 View Post

OK.I tried this version of GTking and I have noted the following:
                                - The color of led is reversed (red when ON - blue while OFF).If you do not have this maybe it is because of different box (mine is h96 max x2 4/64 8ddr3 /ddr4).
                                - The orginal remote contol works correctly at this version (both to shut down and turn on the box - no need to unplug it).
                                - There are some different apps / some of them in Russian.At least one of them can not be unistalled easily from apps (I suppose I can do it in another way since the box is rooted - SU app).?
                                Did you install his previous GT king rom? If so, you didn't have these problems before? Kind of wish I kept the old build if that's the case. I thought he just fixed the voice control, which I don't use anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                X