No announcement yet.

ATV9-MOD-(P212)AMPERE-V3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i see to many problems with wifi and bt drivers... hmm i did a "generic" android 9 build for the s905x a while ago (like 3 or 4 months ago) but never rls it.... (not in the mood.... lol)
    I think that build was better for you guys to work on, since the multi-wifi support is way better on that one also i use a more generic DT... same for uboot.
    Also is a another private SDK and not khadas based.
    I also have a ATV10 for s905x build i did but that one i can't share it unfortunately
    Once i have a bit more time i will leave the A9 build here.

Comment

superceleron
      With Bluetooth there are no problems, with WiFi apparently only with ap6330, but this was not part of your build. I have now built a new build for ap6330 devices and sent it to the guys and wait for the test results

Regarding multiwifi support, this is actually not so good with an ATV build, WiFi drivers and FW have to be started with additional entries in *.rc files. This problem does not occur with a normal build (not ATV)

Comment

Originally posted by bumerc View Post
        superceleron
        With Bluetooth there are no problems, with WiFi apparently only with ap6330, but this was not part of your build. I have now built a new build for ap6330 devices and sent it to the guys and wait for the test results
        Ye i know i forgot to make it multiwifi, since multiwifi in khadas sdk is broken but i fixed it my internal sdk.
        But ye... since i made this for VIM1 i only did it with 1 wifi chip support...
        Anyway if you guys want i will then post here the other one, i think is way better than that one.
        Is a pity i can't share this ATV10, since i made mutiwifi and multibt

Comment

This is not only the case with VIM1 sdk, but generally with amlogic pie sdk, but only if you compile it with atv = true suffix, in this or that case multiwifi is set by default, both in yours and in other builds

Comment

This is not only the case with VIM1 sdk, but generally with amlogic pie sdk, but only if you compile it with atv = true suffix, in this or that case multiwifi is set by default, both in yours and in other builds
            Yes Khadas sdk have some issues, i fixed lots the issues like the multiwifi.
            Now it compiles fine in ATV mode or regular with multiwifi enabled and i also added some missing modules source to the mix

Comment

I can’t say anything about khadas sdk since I don’t use it, but in other amlogic sdk compilation with the multiwifi option also works great in both versions

Comment

I can’t say anything about khadas sdk since I don’t use it, but in other amlogic sdk compilation with the multiwifi option also works great in both versions
                Ye typically it always works fine, dunno really what is wrong with their sdk from where they got it, i believe it's directly from amlogic but maybe a dev one?!? who knows...

Comment

later, first ap630 and qc9733
                  qca9377 build is also finished, but I am looking for a tester before I post it on the first page, if interested, please send a PM to me..

Comment

Originally posted by alex161rus View Post

need to check.

changed. Most buttons should work
                    Does not work. No matter what I change buttons still work the same. Up, Down work all others not working or incorrect. Thanks for the help.

Comment

ROM works on LePotato board, so if you got one with and eMMC chip the ROM installs and runs. UBT gave small error, connected Power supply and clicked Refresh and ROM installed no trouble at all. Does have a long first boot so just be patient.
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	LePotato.jpg
Views:	190
Size:	133.2 KB
ID:	803888

Did some normal App benchmark testing (Antutu v8, Geekbench v4, 3Dmark, A1SDbench) -- all benchmarks for LePotato and this ROM were equal to Xiaomi MiBoxS w/ S905X-L that was running latest AndroidTV 9 Pie official software release.

***Question for those using this ROM in a TVbox, have you measured the BOOT Time? Time how long does the device stay on Boot Splash Screen after a Reboot, and the time it takes from start of Boot Video till Leanback launcher is booted with all icons and images loaded for homescreen.

Comment

qca9377 build is also finished, but I am looking for a tester before I post it on the first page, if interested, please send a PM to me..
                        New updates are now available in the first post..!
                        Last edited by bumerc; 04-28-2020, 11:03.

Comment

Nexbox a95x AP6330 chip, WiFi and BT working.

As before, only the second usb works. My solution at the moment is USB HUB.

I also tried the work of the popular remote L8star G20S. Everything works except voice search. When using voice search in the Android TV application, the search is performed only in YouTube. The choice of applications for voice search in the settings is still unavailable.
                          Last edited by dsm150; 04-28-2020, 11:45.

Comment

Originally posted by dsm150 View Post
                            ...I also tried the work of the popular remote L8star G20S. Everything works except voice search. When using voice search in the Android TV application, the search is performed only in YouTube. The choice of applications for voice search in the settings is still unavailable.
                            This only happens when you update the My Apps in GPlay, don't do this and everything will work

Edit:
                            As before, only the second usb works.
                            I checked it, OTG port is deactivated by default in all three builds, tomorrow I will update the builds again..

Last edited by bumerc; 04-28-2020, 21:05.

Comment

New updates are now available in the first post..!
                              Thank you so much for your kind effort here.

My TV Box: Nexbox A95X 2GB/16GB S905X WIFI AP6330
                              ROM Installed: ATV9-IMG-DEBUG-AMPERE-AP6330-V3.tar.xz (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1i3P...PCk4Zzmz-/view)
                              Wifi (2.4 and 5 GHZ), Lan NIC, BT, and Remote work by default.

Regards
                              Hannah

Comment

bumerc

This post is about Netflix (with white Logo) NOT working in my tv box. (I know I am asking for too much now)

I am acutely aware of this issue and am following this post:
                                https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...-chinese-boxes

My TV Box: Nexbox A95X 2GB/16GB S905X WIFI AP6330
                                Rom Installed: ATV9-IMG-DEBUG-AMPERE-AP6330-V3.tar.xz

Working: Netflix App with Black Logo which needs a mouse to work properly.
                                NOT Working: Netflix App with White Logo

Error Messages:

- When the TV Box Starts this is reported by Netflix

```
                                This device is not optimized for Netflix (-14)
                                ```
                                - When I click on Netflix App (White Logo) this error message is shown

```
                                Error: This version of Netflix app is not compatible with your device (-13)
                                ```

Happy to provide dmesg or any other logs that may be useful troubleshooting.

Thank you and regards
                                Hannah
                                Last edited by hannah; 04-28-2020, 22:57. Reason: added note

Comment

Working...
                                X