H96 MAX X2 Amlogic S905X2 Android 8.1 4/32GB Dual Band WiFi Fast LAN BT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shawncck View Post

U mean I need short another 2 pin? I did post the pic. U know which one is the eMMC?
    Sorry.. no!
    I say it might...!
    Try to speak with the other guy to see if you're having the same eMMC or not and then you'll have your answer!
    Good luck!

Comment

Hi here is the circuit pic.
      Sorry for my mistake ...
      The eMMC is the chip on the left bottom of the heat sink on your photo!
      Regards

Comment

Originally posted by gatos814 View Post

Sorry for my mistake ...
        The eMMC is the chip on the left bottom of the heat sink on your photo!
        Regards
        Hi are you able to point out on the pic to me?
        I am not sure where.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_37767fix.jpg
Views:	1943
Size:	104.9 KB
ID:	776555

Hi are you able to point out on the pic to me?
          I am not sure where.

Comment

I have recently purchased one of these with the Android 8.1.
            I have slight judder or stutter on some vids.
            Ive read thru these pages... woo..and have seen the link to the Android 9.0 so I have downloaded it and the usb burning files etc.
            I have watched the video and am confident I can upgrade.
            What I need to know is will I loose all my Apps etc I have added to kodi on my current version?
            If so is there a way to back up the configs and files etc.
            Thanks for any help. Bazzle

Comment

This thing on android 9 reverts to Chinese after a day or so, reinstalled, worked in English for about a day then reverted again, and Can't change it backmay have something to do with a google update.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190623-095454.png
Views:	977
Size:	459.3 KB
ID:	776682Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190623-095705.png
Views:	990
Size:	175.8 KB
ID:	776683
                Originally posted by romcrazy View Post

There are two roms. One is stock factory provided. That one is now on android 9. Flash it with PC and usb tool. It works best.

The second one from 4pda is a custom rom which originally has russian launcher and droid settings. When I flash it, I change its launcher and droid settings app and then I made the backup which I gave to you. If you flash it from 4pda link, you will get the original custom rom with russian launcher.

I would suggest you to flash our factory provided rom. That one and the lighthome launcher I posted. They are best together. AND BEST PART IS. OUR FACTORY ROM IS UNROOTED. THATS CHERRY ON CAKE FOR YOU UNROOT LOVER BOY.

Stock rom android 9. Second one. https://www.h96tvbox.com/content/6-Firmware-upgrade
                Launcher (Install it from AppInstaller) https://aapks.com/apk/lighthome/
                Russian custom rom which I gave you after modding. https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?show...#entry81839450
                Hi! I've installed the Stock Rom, Pie version. I've a question about the file browser pre-installed on this Rom. I can't find how to move / copy / delete files in my folders, in Internal Memory or External USB Stick. The both the pre-installed apps seems the same apps of the Stock Oreo Rom, but maybe I'm missing somthing in the settings. Thanks for helping me!

Comment

Originally posted by Livio F View Post
                  Hi! I've installed the Stock Rom, Pie version. I've a question about the file browser pre-installed on this Rom. I can't find how to move / copy / delete files in my folders, in Internal Memory or External USB Stick. The both the pre-installed apps seems the same apps of the Stock Oreo Rom, but maybe I'm missing somthing in the settings. Thanks for helping me!
                  Yeah the included browser apps seem to be bad. The 'Filebrowser' app is supposed to have an edit mode button, but that appears to be absent, so you can't move/copy or delete files. The one called 'Files', if you drag and drop a file, it will copy it to a different folder, but that seems to be all you can do. Neither seem to allow you to actually move files or delete them, which is strange. Personally I never use the included browser apps anyway, I always use X-plore, which works perfectly fine on this firmware.

If you really want the stock apps, you might be able to extract them from the Oreo firmware and replace the Pie versions, but you may need to change some permissions. Honestly you're probably better off just getting a better browser app.

Originally posted by Appdata View Post
                  This thing on android 9 reverts to Chinese after a day or so, reinstalled, worked in English for about a day then reverted again, and Can't change it backmay have something to do with a google update.
                  Strange, I've had this installed since it was posted at 4pda and I haven't had this happen to me, and no one has reported it at 4pda either. Mind you I don't use mine a whole lot.

Comment

Originally posted by rahzel View Post
                    Yeah the included browser apps seem to be bad. The 'Filebrowser' app is supposed to have an edit mode button, but that appears to be absent, so you can't move/copy or delete files. The one called 'Files', if you drag and drop a file, it will copy it to a different folder, but that seems to be all you can do. Neither seem to allow you to actually move files or delete them, which is strange. Personally I never use the included browser apps anyway, I always use X-plore, which works perfectly fine on this firmware.

If you really want the stock apps, you might be able to extract them from the Oreo firmware and replace the Pie versions, but you may need to change some permissions. Honestly you're probably better off just getting a better browser app.

Strange, I've had this installed since it was posted at 4pda and I haven't had this happen to me, and no one has reported it at 4pda either. Mind you I don't use mine a whole lot.
                    Thank you, I'll use MiXplorer like I do on my phone, but I was curious to know about that issue... Extract the apk maybe could work or maybe not, because I think isn't in the apps the issue, but in permissions that are missing somwhere in the firmware! Btw, many thanks for answering me! Thank you!

Comment

I flashed factory android 9.0 on this box and everything works good but one app is not starting at all. How can I make it compatible with this android 9.0?

the app is partner tv for tablets...

Comment

Originally posted by rahzel View Post

Must be one of my apps, I'll have to find out which one because I really like 9 on this box.

Comment

Help. I bought another h96 max x2. I flash it w T95x2 rom. But it was unable to boot up.
                          It hang at the T95x2 logo screen. And I flash the original rom of h96 and it hang at the h96 max x2 logo screen. Any solution for me. It is a new box.

Comment

Help. I bought another h96 max x2. I flash it w T95x2 rom. But it was unable to boot up.
                            It hang at the T95x2 logo screen. And I flash the original rom of h96 and it hang at the h96 max x2 logo screen. Any solution for me. It is a new box.
                            Maybe you have the ddr3 version!
                            Try this one :

Comment

Originally posted by gatos814 View Post
                              U mean the box have different ram version?

Comment

U mean the box have different ram version?
                                MAYBE!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X