Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV7A 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 and 9377 Wifi Chipset)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alianato View Post

If the boxes are bricked I imagine somewhere in time you succeeded to connect them to your computer, or not?
    So you should know the USB port to use and the cable was working
    Maybe you just used the SD Card method ...
    Anyway, as the others say I advise you to check the drivers in the amlogic section in this forum
    Nothing seems to work. Still no USB detected, blue and red led are on. Almost giving up with this 2 weeks old box. Wanted to try my luck and return to GearBest but I'm pretty sure they will figure out I flashed another ROM to the box and I will lose more money on shipping

Comment

Just bought H96 Pro plus from China so reading up while awaiting delivery. Generic box - 3GB/32GB DDR3 appears to be the max available. No DDR4 model or 64GB model available. Android 7.1. Specs does say it has AP6330 wifi and not the Q9377 as stated here (most sellers don't specify this at all). Does this mean I should stop reading any further? Is this the reason for some of the issues here? (I'll probably open it up to see which wifi chip is used).

BTW, is this true?
      green motherboard - uses AP6330 wifi
      blue motherboard - uses Q9377 wifi
      Last edited by mslim; 11-12-2017, 12:04.

Comment

Originally posted by mslim View Post
        Just bought H96 Pro plus from China so reading up while awaiting delivery. Generic box - 3GB/32GB DDR3 appears to be the max available. No DDR4 model or 64GB model available. Android 7.1. Specs does say it has AP6330 wifi and not the Q9377 as stated here (most sellers don't specify this at all). Does this mean I should stop reading any further? Is this the reason for some of the issues here? (I'll probably open it up to see which wifi chip is used).

BTW, is this true?
        green motherboard - uses AP6330 wifi
        blue motherboard - uses Q9377 wifi
        original green board is Q9377, and the blue board from the pics that i have seen are also Q9377...

Comment

Hi, I am having trouble, My PC (windows 10) will not recognize my TV box, I have used the USB Burning tool on other boxes and I know how it works but with this box when I plug it into the PC, nothing happens, like nothing is plugged in, cable works on my other 2 boxes so I dont believe it is that, any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

original green board is Q9377, and the blue board from the pics that i have seen are also Q9377...
            Any wish to look at the ROM code in the model with AP6330? I probably should have got the Alfawise but thought it was just a rebadged of the usual H96 Pro plus.

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

Just realize the specs for my H96 pro plus is exactly the same as the one for Sunvell T95U Pro. The latest firmware for this has dropped 9377 from the name and apparently AP6330 is the 'newer' version. I may be brave enough to flash this. Can always hard reset back to previous firmware right?
              Last edited by mslim; 11-13-2017, 01:34.

Comment

Originally posted by mcerk02 View Post
                Hi, I am having trouble, My PC (windows 10) will not recognize my TV box, I have used the USB Burning tool on other boxes and I know how it works but with this box when I plug it into the PC, nothing happens, like nothing is plugged in, cable works on my other 2 boxes so I dont believe it is that, any ideas?
                +1 happens to my H96 pro+ box as well. No issue with my Beelink GT1. Help!

Comment

Hi

Can someone tell me if have installed sucessfully SCV on box alfawise ZH-S912-TVBOX-V2.0 (green card) but board q201_9377 (model CZ S32 V2.2 has board 9377)

thanks everybody
                  Attached Files

Comment

USB burning tool question ?

I flashed using Erase Flash (normal) and Erase Bootloader checked.
                    Is this the proper settings ?
                    When my box boots it displays the Superceleron Logo and appears to be ok and then it will display the Logo again and then fully start.
                    Is this normal or should I try to reflash using USB tool ?. I always flashed before using SD card.

Comment

Edit: got it. Used a toothpick for starting recovery

Originalpost:

Is it possible to get a hint of what I am doing wrong? I flash via burning tool twice because someone says it should solve the problem with not updating. This doesn't work. I already have v4 installed and can't update. If I allow it in the app the box just shut down.
                      Last edited by Haematom; 11-17-2017, 17:27.

Comment

Originally posted by mcerk02 View Post
                        Did you manage to resolve the issue?

Comment

Originally posted by willy792003 View Post

Did you manage to resolve the issue?
                          No I did not, I ended up flashing the ROM using the boot card maker method....

Comment

Hi, my mother board version is 3G+32G+9377 2017 09 26 QL 1738

2017-09-09 ZH01-S912-TVBOX-V3.0

Pictures joint.
                            Is original version or not?
                            thank you, for your responses
                            You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 4 photos.

Comment

Hi, can I connect this box to PC via ethernet and view the drive letters in windows explorer?
                              Thx!

Comment

Dear sir!
                                I have a little confusion.
                                My H96 pro plus is 3G Ram , 32G Rom.(DDR3)
                                And it is a green pcb, not blue. Which one is a right img file for mine?
                                Please help me.
                                You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 3 photos.

Comment

Working...
                                X