Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV7A 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 and 9377 Wifi Chipset)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alianato View Post

I imagine that all those experiences were made with superceleron firmware, so probably your box doesn't work well with his rom, if this is the case you better go back to stock rom and see if the hangs and locks continue.

If you followed the discussion in previous posts there are some boxes where the firmware does not work properly (see superceleron comments in red in post 1)
    Do you have a box with alfawise written on it and with a green board?
    Yes it is, stock is the same unstable shit. Maybe my device is just defective, who knows. Sigh .. gotta wait 2 more weeks to get a new one

Comment

I want to disable the oc systemwide forever. How could i do that? I can use a kernel tool but there i only can disable the cpu oc.

Reflashed again and looking how it goes. I am now missing the midle portion of the launcher?!
      Last edited by TheRealDadBeard; 11-08-2017, 16:55.

Comment

Is anyone else not getting sound from this?
        I just upgraded from SCV3 ATV version and now I'm not getting any sound at all. Tried fiddling with the settings but no dice.

Comment

hi, thank you for the great work.

i just burned v4 with burning tool and proceeded to flash the card to the device however it just seems to get stuck midway through the 'updating' screen. Any advice? thanks!

does anyone have a video link so i can see what should happen? i am pretty sure i have done everything correctly.
          Last edited by moley10; 11-08-2017, 22:26.

Comment

I'm still trying to get GMS crashes under control. Anyone has the same issues or some infos?

Comment

Try to use superceleron firmware, you should read previous posts, he created a test firmware for that purpose, then you need to enter recovery and install it via one of the various tools that allows you to install firmware
              I did but that's not the problem. The problem is I can't even flash anything. USB burning tool doesn't detect my box now. I plug in USB and holding the small pin doesn't work. I tried the short circuit method also doesn't work. I am running out of idea. superceleron or anyone, please help!

Comment

load up img in burn tool...plug in usb cable to box and laptop...then put power in box and pull out usb..then connect usb back up..see if you get a connection then

Comment

Originally posted by willy792003 View Post

I did but that's not the problem. The problem is I can't even flash anything. USB burning tool doesn't detect my box now. I plug in USB and holding the small pin doesn't work. I tried the short circuit method also doesn't work. I am running out of idea. superceleron or anyone, please help!
                  blueprintdk had two bricked boxes and apparently could solve the problem, perhaps he can help you, anyway I can tell you how I do it.

1) Without the power plugged in, with a pin, I press the reset button and let it pressed.
                  2) With the usb cable connected to the computer I connect the other end to the second usb port still keeping the reset button pressed
                  3) I release the reset button, normally I hear a sound of USB connected in the computer
                  4) I can pick whatever tool I want and flash the box

In these operations I never plug the power, I just use the usb for giving power to the box, my computer is providing the power through the usb port.
                  After flashing the box and boot, normally I connect the power and remove the usb cable

Comment

blueprintdk had two bricked boxes and apparently could solve the problem, perhaps he can help you, anyway I can tell you how I do it.

1) Without the power plugged in, with a pin, I press the reset button and let it pressed.
                    2) With the usb cable connected to the computer I connect the other end to the second usb port still keeping the reset button pressed
                    3) I release the reset button, normally I hear a sound of USB connected in the computer
                    4) I can pick whatever tool I want and flash the box

In these operations I never plug the power, I just use the usb for giving power to the box, my computer is providing the power through the usb port.
                    After flashing the box and boot, normally I connect the power and remove the usb cable
                    Thanks for the advice m8. But I tried this a hundred times. No USB sound plugged in on my PC. Like I said, it doesn't detect my box! Any other method I can try to make my PC detect it? New USB driver maybe? I am on Win10 and updated to latest patch. Thanks

Comment

If not seeing means driver or maybe you have in wrong port... Some of these have 2 ports burriex in box and not cut out. Those ones also have it's ota port covered. 2 or 4 ports?

also make sure windows drivers installed world cup drivers are posted on tool section of amilogic thread.
                      Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Wrong port or maby wrong USB cable.. I have 2 USB a to a.. Only 1 will work for me

Comment

Originally posted by willy792003 View Post

Thanks for the advice m8. But I tried this a hundred times. No USB sound plugged in on my PC. Like I said, it doesn't detect my box! Any other method I can try to make my PC detect it? New USB driver maybe? I am on Win10 and updated to latest patch. Thanks
                          If the boxes are bricked I imagine somewhere in time you succeeded to connect them to your computer, or not?
                          So you should know the USB port to use and the cable was working
                          Maybe you just used the SD Card method ...
                          Anyway, as the others say I advise you to check the drivers in the amlogic section in this forum

Comment

Updated 1º post with Blue PCB LPDDR3 IMG.

Comment

Great job..!
                              You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
                                Updated 1º post with Blue PCB LPDDR3 IMG.
                                To make things clearer I think you should mention S32-V5(LPDDR3) in the sofware name and maybe show the pictures of the PCB.
                                .From this message http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...ead#post678040
                                Only Blue PCB is to confusing.

Comment

Working...
                                X