Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Android TV (7.1.2) Beelink GT1 (Multi 6255 & 9377 Standard+Ultimate)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by longnt View Post

I known there is some missing when compare your build.prop with stock build.prop and already add that line qcom.bluetooth.soc=rome_uart to my build.prop before pair in ATV UI.

In stock rom, with TV Settings, I can unpair and pair like stock settings. Here is logcat. I think Mi Speaker 2015 is an odd case because that speaker add a lot services to system (which some services maybe conflict with ATVRemote) while other bluetooth speakers just add only one service to enable bluetooth speaker.
    I've not made many changes regarding Bluetooth so it shouldnt be hard to track the change that broke it.

1) Have you tried using stock build.prop as that's half the changes, does that fix it ?

2) add priv-app/BluetoothRemote back from stock,(set pems, folder + apk, reboot) dose this fix it ?

3) Have you tried deleting priv-app/AtvRemoteService, fixed ?
    Last edited by tillaz87; 08-03-2017, 02:52.

Comment

Originally posted by tillaz87 View Post

Will look into it
      Fyi, my ulimate box is running 7.1.1.

Another issue is when I tried to update your supersu zip file, it always got error and did not succeed. Not sure, what I did wrongly. I just put my box into the recovery mode, select the zip file to update.

Thanks for your work.

Comment

Originally posted by bthoven View Post

Another issue is when I tried to update your supersu zip file, it always got error and did not succeed. Not sure, what I did wrongly. I just put my box into the recovery mode, select the zip file to update.

Thanks for your work.

Not sure why superSU wont update as the zip is directly from chianfire the developer and V2.82 still appears to be the latest http://www.supersu.com/download

Comment

Thanks for your work.

Ted tv looks to be a problem with the stock 7.1.1 rom as its working on 7.1.2
          Last edited by tillaz87; 08-03-2017, 14:55.

Comment

Ted tv looks to be a problem with the stock 7.1.1 rom as its working on 7.1.2
            Thanks for your testing. Then should I upgrade to 7.1.2? I heard it has some performance issue.

Comment

Thanks for your testing. Then should I upgrade to 7.1.2? I heard it has some performance issue.
              its definitely not as smooth in animations as 7.1.1
              Last edited by tillaz87; 08-03-2017, 20:55.

Comment

------

Comment

Hi, can someone see if vpn connections is available on the network menu?
                  Thanks

Comment

tillaz87 thanks for this smooth rom. 
                    First custom rom I flash on my GT1 Ultimate. 

Device is identified now as Mibox 3 btw. 

I am not able to install all apps from play that was possible previously with stock rom. I see no mention of this in the thread, known issue? Possible solutions? 

How to boot into TWRP recovery?
                    Can't install apps that would facilitate this for example. 

Cheers! 

Comment

Can't even install Chrome, it doesn't show in play search, and when I try to install from computer it's grayed out so it can be chosen!! 

Comment

Originally posted by nerdoo View Post
                        Can't even install Chrome, it doesn't show in play search, and when I try to install from computer it's grayed out so it can be chosen!!Â*
                        This is Android TV not normal Android (phone/tablet) what you described is actually explained on first post.

Since chrome is not supported on Android TV you would need to sideload it as only apps with remote support are on the TV variant of Google play

Box is spoofed as mibox as it's the closest hardware that has offical Android TV that is certified by Google
                        Last edited by tillaz87; 08-12-2017, 02:53.

Comment

This is Android TV not normal Android (phone/tablet) what you described is actually explained on first post.

Since chrome is not supported on Android TV you would need to sideload it as only apps with remote support are on the tv Variant of Google play

Box is spoofed as mibox as it's the closest hardware that has offical Android TV that is certified by Google
                          Thanks for explaining...... I felt was missing something as ATV is completely new world for me
                          Last edited by nerdoo; 08-10-2017, 22:13.

Comment

Thanks for your ROM, running pretty well without any issues so far except ONE -

I am unable to connect via adb on my Beelink GT1( S912/9377).
                            - On USB, 'adb devices' doesn't detect the device at all.
                            - On adb via WiFi, I am getting 'connection refused'. (There is no SHA prompt as well, that should ask permission to allow debugging).

I have enabled 'USB debugging' in developer options. Tried switching USB connection type to 'Charging only', 'MTP', 'PTP' but it did not help. Also, the connection type changes to 'Charging only' on every reboot.

I have no problem connecting to this device for transferring apk files using File Explorer. Only adb doesn't work
                            Pls. help.

Cheers,

Comment

Guest commented
                              Editing a comment
                              ADB has pretty much never worked on these TV boxes, but they've been so easy to root that no one has wanted to spend the time to get it working in a custom ROM.

I finally managed to get ADB over Network(Ethernet/Wi-Fi) working, using this in the device shell(being root):
                            setprop service.adb.tcp.port 5555
                            stop adbd
                            start adbd

But ADB still doesn't work over USB, after I disable the above config back using:
                            setprop service.adb.tcp.port -1
                            stop adbd
                            start adbd

Check if you guys can find & package the solution in the ROM itself. Btw, I don't see my device connected as well via USB using a USB Male to Male cable, even if I wish to perform a USB flash. I have checked this on Mac as well as Windows. Solving this may also fix my ADB over USB issue. I am using the USB port of the side.

So far, I have flashed each time using the SD Card method only.

Cheers,

Comment

Originally posted by mrish View Post
                              I finally managed to get ADB over Network(Ethernet/Wi-Fi) working, using this in the device shell(being root):
                              setprop service.adb.tcp.port 5555
                              stop adbd
                              start adbd

But ADB still doesn't work over USB, after I disable the above config back using:
                              setprop service.adb.tcp.port -1
                              stop adbd
                              start adbd

Check if you guys can find & package the solution in the ROM itself. Btw, I don't see my device connected as well via USB using a USB Male to Male cable, even if I wish to perform a USB flash. I have checked this on Mac as well as Windows. Solving this may also fix my ADB over USB issue. I am using the USB port of the side.

So far, I have flashed each time using the SD Card method only.

Cheers,
                              Male to male connection to flash definitely works as I have to do it many times when working on stuff. if you want PC to see it to transfer files
                              you would need to changed connection type to mtp in dev options.

Comment

Working...
                              X