Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Android TV (7.1.2) Beelink GT1 (Multi 6255 & 9377 Standard+Ultimate)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tillaz87 Does this firmware work normally on the Beelink GT1 Ultimate ?? do I install on my beelink GT1 Ultimate?
    Excuses, I'm Brazilian and the automatic translation leaves doubts

Comment

Originally posted by DhiJay23 View Post

Thank you for all your time, effort and the hard work you put into this ROM. We are greatly appreciate what you did to make our box to ran to its full potential, Thank again. One quick question? Will you make a custom rom for ShieldTV?
      It really doesn't need a custom rom that's why I bought it again plus someone already build lineageOS 15.1 and 14.1 TV and Standard so no need for me to do much

Comment

Originally posted by craser View Post
        hi, 10.7 usb camera is not fixed. 4k resolution with spmc gives me a black screen. do you have any fixes? h96pro plus. thank you
        No idea 4k worked fine for me on spmc and Kodi
        tested all that before I uploaded.

try turning the auto frame stuff off

camera could be anything sorry probably broke with android tv stuff

Also I would like to add to anyone asking about 4K HVEC 10BIT

I tested the 400mbs jelly fish file and it could not run smoothly because my sdcard and USB storage device are simply not able to read fast enough you can see this by looking at the buffer it needs 400mbs once it gets ahead of the buffer is slows down / lags

same issue on my shield tv with the USB device

Not tried on internal nand storage yet it should be faster though

Comment

Originally posted by berdroid10 View Post
          tillaz87 Does this firmware work normally on the Beelink GT1 Ultimate ?? do I install on my beelink GT1 Ultimate?
          Excuses, I'm Brazilian and the automatic translation leaves doubts
          Yes it should

Comment

Originally posted by tillaz87 View Post

flash in twrp [ATTACH]n718761[/ATTACH]

All I can suggest http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...-and-optimized give it a try.

This is deodexd stock apk are not so you might of missed the oat folders from stock

flash in twrp [ATTACH]n718762[/ATTACH]
            Thank you!

and once again, thank you for all your hard work and this final release, I'm having a very good experience with it

Comment

I can take a test: I try the 708NO firmware And will your V9 patch work?

Comment

Originally posted by craser View Post
                I can take a test: I try the 708NO firmware And will your V9 patch work?
                No idea the patch rom is totally different to whats here as the patch is based on old buggy beelink firmware

Comment

Discontinued April 9th 2018, For me this is stable, but no longer have the time for his so moving on from here.

Recant Changes: v10.7 Final release (To be taken as is)
                  • built Magisk root method in to TWRP (Advanced/Magisk root)
                  • Fixed TWRP reporting 5.1.1 OS, some zip like xposed fail because of this
                  • Busybox updated / fixed
                  • reverted some lib stuff
                  • Fixed auto frame settings?
                  • USB Camera fixed?

I will most likely continue to reply in this thread for now.. but will be giving my GT1 to a new owner since I have the shield tv again
                  maybe I will be back when next gen amlogic boxs come about, if i'm sent one.

Hi tillaz87, congratulations for your effort and hard work over this time with the GT1 and similar hardware devices! A few minutes ago I installed the 10.7 firmware on the device and loved it all. The only thing I want to change and the ratio of pixels per inch (dpi), since my monitor has a 22 "screen, it does not make sense to leave the aspect ratio high.

But I came up with a recurring problem, something I had previously faced with installing the ATV ROM for Vorke Z6. The error itself is related to bluetoothh, and makes Wi-Fi hang up when a Bluetooth device is connected to the Box TV. The Wi-Fi chip on my device is the LMT8830 which is very similar to Qualcom's QCA9377.

I'm not quite sure but maybe it's something similar to what Magendaz has fixed in a test with the Shiningworth All-in-One firmware for us from M8S Pro. My question is whether it's easy to run this or requires a little more habiliity and knowledge to perform the proper repairs. Link where Magendaz describes the error below:

http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...384#post706384

Comment

Originally posted by Novato View Post

Hi tillaz87, congratulations for your effort and hard work over this time with the GT1 and similar hardware devices! A few minutes ago I installed the 10.7 firmware on the device and loved it all. The only thing I want to change and the ratio of pixels per inch (dpi), since my monitor has a 22 "screen, it does not make sense to leave the aspect ratio high.

But I came up with a recurring problem, something I had previously faced with installing the ATV ROM for Vorke Z6. The error itself is related to bluetoothh, and makes Wi-Fi hang up when a Bluetooth device is connected to the Box TV. The Wi-Fi chip on my device is the LMT8830 which is very similar to Qualcom's QCA9377.

I'm not quite sure but maybe it's something similar to what Magendaz has fixed in a test with the Shiningworth All-in-One firmware for us from M8S Pro. My question is whether it's easy to run this or requires a little more habiliity and knowledge to perform the proper repairs. Link where Magendaz describes the error below:

http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...384#post706384
                    Android TV and its apps are mainly built for 320dpi you can change to 240dpi but will see some graphical abnormality.

I already made a BT patch based of that info but are kernel was updated. so not sure if it still needed as my box is AP6255
                    http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...147#post717147

Comment

Android TV and its apps are mainly built for 320dpi you can change to 240dpi but will see some graphical abnormality.

I already made a BT patch based of that info but are kernel was updated. so not sure if it still needed as my box is AP6255
                      http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...147#post717147

Thanks, I'm testing here but the initial instructions (remove libbt-vendor.so and then rename libbt-vendor-qcom.so) just disabled Bluetooth. I tried to download your fixer but it is no longer available.

Comment

How to update 10.6 to latest 10.7 version, without erasing data, apps, etc? I can only find img file.

Nice work @tillaz87!!

Comment

Thanks, I'm testing here but the initial instructions (remove libbt-vendor.so and then rename libbt-vendor-qcom.so) just disabled Bluetooth. I tried to download your fixer but it is no longer available.
                          MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Comment

Hi, I've made a little progress, but I think I know how to solve it now. I did the following, returned the libbt-vendor.so file, did the permissions, removed the libbt-vendor-qcom.so file, and rebooted the device. Initially the bluetooth box plugged in but this triggered the wi-fi shut down. I turned on the Wi-Fi again and it worked, the two are connected but the audio got choked. I believe that if I use the same libbt-vendor.so file that Magendaz used in its last build Shiningworth the audio is corrected. Too bad I'm going to need to change the system because I can not unpack this type of system. Unless you tell me what prohamap to use. xD

Comment

Thanks, I'll test this too.

Comment

I believe that if I use the same libbt-vendor.so file that Magendaz used in its last build Shiningworth the audio is corrected. Too bad I'm going to need to change the system because I can not unpack this type of system. Unless you tell me what prohamap to use. xD
                                Both use same firmware base but this uses the newer kernel from the latest build of Shiningworth which users suggested the BT was fixed thats why I removed the patch as it would brake BT if they did fix it via kernel.

I could just included the old boot.img with the BT patch which would guarantee it works like it used to.

Comment

Working...
                                X