No announcement yet.

NEW - Lollipop - wasser firmware 3.0.6 for Minix Neo X7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beyond works great on jelly but not kitkat. Try to use latest nightly of gotham

Originally posted by ilovemymac View Post
    I used beyond Xbmc and it won't play 1080p it just stutters

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

KitKat-4.4.2 for Minix X7

Ok will try that

Comment

Still can't find how to fix sound for pass through

Comment

ok that worked.
          OK now how do you hide the system bar in KITkat like in the older os? i cant find an option under settings
          Originally posted by Finless View Post
          It's not there yet. Use the free APP full!screen.

Bob
          i use the RDP Client from Microsoft to access my windows machine, and most of the time, the resolution is strange due to the NavBar, it takes those last pixels away as a working environment screen. I've found another workaround which has by far made all the apps use the full screen.

I used Xposed with Gravity Box, enabled Extended Desktop mode, changed NavBar to hide it, and made a shortcut on the quicksettings for the Extended Mode. bascially a click away to get rid of it and get it back.

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto View Post
            i use the RDP Client from Microsoft to access my windows machine, and most of the time, the resolution is strange due to the NavBar, it takes those last pixels away as a working environment screen. I've found another workaround which has by far made all the apps use the full screen.

I used Xposed with Gravity Box, enabled Extended Desktop mode, changed NavBar to hide it, and made a shortcut on the quicksettings for the Extended Mode. bascially a click away to get rid of it and get it back.
            What RDP client are you using? I love X2 Client and it doesn't seem to do wired things

Bob
            "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
            "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
            "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
            "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
            "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
            "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
            "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
            "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
            "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post
              What RDP client are you using? I love X2 Client and it doesn't seem to do wired things

Bob

bob we are dying here, can you put out a beta 2.0 based on 4.4.2 for the minix x7 please?

Comment

Originally posted by strix View Post
                Beyond works great on jelly but not kitkat. Try to use latest nightly of gotham

ok..
                i will try that..

Comment

Is there no sound settings manager in kit katt

Comment

Is there no sound settings manager in kit katt

Wasser working on it, install viper4android for now, be sure to install as system app

Comment

I got that but I don't see anything about pass through or anything it just shows phone speaker.

Comment

I got that but I don't see anything about pass through or anything it just shows phone speaker.

Try set lock ui mode to phone speaker and make your adjustment on phone speaker menu.

Comment

Originally posted by Cantenna View Post
                          Try set lock ui mode to phone speaker and make your adjustment on phone speaker menu.
                          Cantenna (or anyone else): Can you confirm from your own experience that you can actually make passthrough work in Wasser's KitKat ROM by using Viper4Android or some other third party program? I would be most interested in hearing of the correct procedure for this since the ONLY drawback in Wasser's excellent ROM I have experienced is the lack of passthrough.
                          --
                          anhil

Comment

Originally posted by anhil View Post
                            Cantenna (or anyone else): Can you confirm from your own experience that you can actually make passthrough work in Wasser's KitKat ROM by using Viper4Android or some other third party program? I would be most interested in hearing of the correct procedure for this since the ONLY drawback in Wasser's excellent ROM I have experienced is the lack of passthrough.
                            --
                            anhil
                            Sorry man, didn't see your looking for Dolby digital confirmation, don't have the equipment at the moment to test.

Comment

Passthru

Originally posted by anhil View Post
                              --
                              anhil
                              I have also been trying the Viper4Android app
                              and cannot see any option to enable passthru.

I am still getting the message from Minix that DTS is not supported
                              so audio being passed to MX Pro, not passthru as my amp is not seeing the digital signal.

Any hints welcome
                              Last edited by astral69; 03-21-2014, 12:58.

Comment

quick question..
                                what is the process for installing this rom? i got a header missing error when i tried to install it with the the included flasher... i assume you just link the minix to the PC with drivers installed and then wipe the minix x7 and then flash with the rom flasher... AKandroid tool.. perhaps it was just a botched download... i will give it another go..

Comment

Working...
                                X