NEW - Lollipop - wasser firmware 3.0.6 for Minix Neo X7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wasser View Post
    1. i will enable tun support in next kernel build so you don't need to load it manuell.
    2 please give me the down url for the latest busybox, i will update it in next firmware release
    3. what is problem wiht netflix. please provide more infos

wasser
    i have a great rom installed on my galaxy s4 ATM, it's running the following busybox ver.

Netflix is running perfectly. Netflix serves different content to canada, USA and UK. Best content is on USA Netflix. Need a USA ip to get it. Openvpn with tun support to get USA IP address.

Awesome news on the tun support. Thank you Wasser.

Comment

Great rom, I've had the greatest success with this rom when it comes to a combination of speed and functionality. The nova launcher has grown on me a little bit, but I don't think I have any intention for paying for some of the features that I want for the "pro" version.

A couple of issues

HBO Go stutters as someone said before me

One of my biggest upsets is that Google Play Music All Access DOESN'T work on this version, but DOES work (btw, you've made the only rom that it works on) on your last version. Could you pretty please fix whatever changed that would make a google service like Google Play Music All Access stop working? I can work with you on providing feedback if you have any ideas on what could be causing it. This rom is much smoother for my box than the last version.

Maybe it's all in my head but it does seem to keep asking my preferred program in certain situations without remembering my last choice, I'm selecting the option "remember for next time" obviously.

One other feature I would like to see: on many custom roms for android devices there is a button on the recently used apps that lets you clear all of them with one click, could you implement this?

Comment

Hi wasser, thanks for the great rom. Running it since it got released and enjoying it very much.
        only one thing. Could you fix the a2 home, menu, windows button. The seems to do not the right thing...

Comment

1. i don't understand your question
          2. you can download from google

thanks for donation!, it's only used for new hardware, next coming rk32xx
          Click image for larger version

Name:	Archivio interno.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	158.5 KB
ID:	433488

I added the photo and selected red, on the img original space as you have the 4 gig, and can have 4 giga of internal storage comesi see from the picture?

I hope I have explained

Bye Magellano

Comment

Sound Devices Manager

Is there any way to fix the Sound Devices Manager so that it saves the current settings
            and does not default to the Remote everytime

I use the Minix A2 remote
            but the same problem is mentioned in the Finless thread regarding a different brand

Otherwise a pretty stable release

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by magellano View Post
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]6163[/ATTACH]

I added the photo and selected red, on the img original space as you have the 4 gig, and can have 4 giga of internal storage comesi see from the picture?

I hope I have explained

Bye Magellano
              See post #772, waschbenzin posted the solution. Convert rom into old flash method and replace parameter file with desired size. I can confirm this works using 6 gigs.

Comment

ok kinda confused here.
                can i use any of the OC kernels for the x7 on the first post?
                or only the first set of kernels that specifically say minix x7 in the file name?

Comment

Hi guys,

Firstly, I really like this ROM,thanks a lot.
                  I wanted to ask if there is a way to synchronize with Google Contacts in this ROM, so if I compose a new email I can choose email addresses frommy address book instead of typing them in.
                  I already installed a Kitkat Contacts app, but I can't get it to work.
                  Thanks for helping!

Comment

Something has change in the 94 version. In the 92 version I had no problem with streaming apps like SVT play and TV4 play. Now these apps are not working at all or just partly.
                    Anyone else having same issue??

Comment

KitKat-4.4.2 for Minix X7

it's known issue, i'm working on it.

hardkeyboard issue is fixed! it will be included in next release

wasser
                      We have a fix for Zoom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Measy U4B (=Tronsmart T428) used by my kids!
                      Onda v975m - M802 - Bought from Banggood.com
                      Pipo M8HD 3G - RK3188 - don't buy from pipo-store
                      Tronsmart S89 Vega -S802 (sponsored by Geekbuying)
                      CX921b -RK3188T (sponsored by AndroidTV)
                      Cube U30GT2 - RK3188 (part sponsored by Geekbuying)
                      RKM MK902 - RK3188 (sponsored by RKM)

Donate to Finless

Comment

This Rom works very well with the X7. Fixed basic sound selection issue using soundabout and things are running well with XBMC gotham. Thanks very nice work.

I also tried to run this on my MK802IV stick (as this is the only 1080P kitkat rom I could find) and it works well there except no Wifi, BT or Ethernet. Any chance of creating a working kernel for this model. It is a AP6210 model (No T). In the meantime I am using the CR9S (720p) release from a few days back, rooted and working well.

Thanks for your consideration.

Comment

Originally posted by d33 View Post
                          We have a fix for Zoom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          fix for "Screen Scale setting does not persist after reboot" ?

wasser
                          http://www.freak-tab.de/wasser/btn_donate.gif

You can make a donation if you find my work useful

Comment

Hello guys,
                            Is nfs working in 0.94 version?
                            Can't get working in 0.92...
                            Thx.

Comment

Originally posted by roolmapool View Post
                              Hello guys,
                              Is nfs working in 0.94 version?
                              Can't get working in 0.92...
                              Thx.
                              nfs is enable in 0.94. it should work

wasser
                              http://www.freak-tab.de/wasser/btn_donate.gif

You can make a donation if you find my work useful

Comment

KitKat-4.4.2 for Minix X7

fix for "Screen Scale setting does not persist after reboot" ?

wasser
                                From forum user GOODOANE:

This problem could be fixed if you can edit the ramdisk adding the missing service in init.rc:

service displayd /system/bin/displayd

class main

socket displayd stream 0660 root system

And to put the displayd binary in system/bin/ folder.

Using my ipad so apols for any stupid ios spelling 'corrections'
                                Measy U4B (=Tronsmart T428) used by my kids!
                                Onda v975m - M802 - Bought from Banggood.com
                                Pipo M8HD 3G - RK3188 - don't buy from pipo-store
                                Tronsmart S89 Vega -S802 (sponsored by Geekbuying)
                                CX921b -RK3188T (sponsored by AndroidTV)
                                Cube U30GT2 - RK3188 (part sponsored by Geekbuying)
                                RKM MK902 - RK3188 (sponsored by RKM)

Donate to Finless

Comment

Working...
                                X