Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AW: UPDATE - Minix Neo X7 - wasser firmware - KitKat Android 4.4.2

Originally posted by wasser View Post
    dts passthrough is disable in wasser xbmc by default, you have to enable it in
    Settings->System->Audio ouput->Enable passthrough

To get the option (enable passthrough in xbmc) you have to set Setting level (Settings->system) to expert and set Outpur configuratiion to Best Match.

Please try again.

wasser
    thx. this worked for me.

gesendet von meinem Minix Neo X7 Wasser Firmware v1.0.3

Comment

dts passthrough is disable in wasser xbmc by default, you have to enable it in
      Settings->System->Audio ouput->Enable passthrough

To get the option (enable passthrough in xbmc) you have to set Setting level (Settings->system) to expert and set Outpur configuratiion to Best Match.

wasser
      OK, found it
      Not quite as you described but in the XBMC System/Audio/Expert
      could enable DTS receiver
      AC3 was already enabled

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by BTR11 View Post
        Tested but unfortunately did not fix the problem, usb-otg is still turned "off".

This kernel image from the link is smaller in size (10837 kb) than the original & oc kernel provided with 1.0.3 (10913 kb)?
        i built new kernel which now fixes the usb-otg issue. Please test and give me feedbacks!
        download url: http://www.freak-tab.de/wasser/kerne...14062014-1.zip

thanks

wasser
        http://www.freak-tab.de/wasser/btn_donate.gif

You can make a donation if you find my work useful

Comment

i built new kernel which now fixes the usb-otg issue. Please test and give me feedbacks!
          download url: http://www.freak-tab.de/wasser/kerne...14062014-1.zip

thanks

wasser
          Hi wasser,
          On this new kernel the usb-otg issue was solved, it´s Ok in this matter, but the webcam image quality had changed, it´s darker now and with some visual artifacts and screen blinking when the camera app is being used; not sure if there are some other changes on it. Honestly, I like the way how the original 1.0.3 kernels and OC kernels behave, it just will be great if usb-otg port can work properly without introduce more changes to the kernel, because the original ones are quite right except for that usb-otg issue, at least until the new version of you fw be released where you say that may be the one big single partition can be introduced. Thanks for your great support and work.

Comment

Originally posted by BTR11 View Post
            Hi wasser,
            On this new kernel the usb-otg issue was solved, it´s Ok in this matter, but the webcam image quality had changed, it´s darker now and with some visual artifacts and screen blinking when the camera app is being used; not sure if there are some other changes on it. Honestly, I like the way how the original 1.0.3 kernels and OC kernels behave, it just will be great if usb-otg port can work properly without introduce more changes to the kernel, because the original ones are quite right except for that usb-otg issue, at least until the new version of you fw be released where you say that may be the one big single partition can be introduced. Thanks for your great support and work.
            i cannot reproduce this problems as you described, webcam just works for me whithout any probem.
            It's only small change and i don't think it could cause such problem.

Have you changed something on system? Can someone else reproduce this issue too?

I have updated the firmware 1.0.3 (filename is the same) yesterday, which fix usb-otg port issue and other critical issue (permission issue). Could you please download it and try again? please give me the feedbacks

thanks

wasser

Comment

Wasser, I've been using version 1.0.0 since its release but I moved to the latest one yesterday and though most of the things work fine the major issue I have is the full screen videos from website no longer work and I just get black screen with sound. I'm using Dolphin browser (with jetpack) and hacked Flash version 11.1. This same setup was working fine with the previous version of the rom.

Any suggestions?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ajamils View Post
                Wasser, I've been using version 1.0.0 since its release but I moved to the latest one yesterday and though most of the things work fine the major issue I have is the full screen videos from website no longer work and I just get black screen with sound. I'm using Dolphin browser (with jetpack) and hacked Flash version 11.1. This same setup was working fine with the previous version of the rom.

Any suggestions?

could you please give testcase to reproduce this problem?
                does it work with stock browser?

thanks

Comment

Re: UPDATE - Minix Neo X7 - wasser firmware - KitKat Android 4.4.2

could you please give testcase to reproduce this problem?
                  does it work with stock browser?

thanks
                  I use an app called ZemTv (our Zemtv.com) that had talk shows and when you click on one our opens the default browser to play the video. It was working fine before but now it only works as long as I don't try to go full screen. If I switch to full screen, it just goes black and few seconds later flash crashes.

You can also test it with couchtuner.eu website.

Comment

1.0.3 and autohide systembar

I am trying 1.0.2, very fast and stable (thanks wasser for the great work ).
                    Can someone confirm me that with new 1.0.3 fw the autohide systembar function works like in 1.0.2? Or now is only manual?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by berrani View Post
                      I am trying 1.0.2, very fast and stable (thanks wasser for the great work ).
                      Can someone confirm me that with new 1.0.3 fw the autohide systembar function works like in 1.0.2? Or now is only manual?

Thanks
                      autohide systembar has some issues, and it's reason i disable it temporary in 1.0.3, I will add it back in next release when some isses are fixed.

wasser

Comment

Trying this rom and Quickshot today, after using justXBMC... justXBMC puts out 1080p @ 60hz just fine... Wasser and Quickshot 3.1 both do too, except there are lots of pixels that flicker. The whole screen stays, but pixels will appear white or green or some other color, all over the screen distorting it. Any ideas on how to fix?

Comment

1.0.3a release

Hi all,

1.0.3a is now released. It fixes critical permission issue. Please take a look at the first post to get more infos.

Enjoy!

wasser

Comment

possible rename to update.zip ?

Comment

Originally posted by natzen View Post
                              possible rename to update.zip ?
                              why not ;-)

Comment

why not ;-)
                                very good thank you

Comment

Working...
                                X