Pipo M6 Pro RileyROM 1.8 KitKat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by giouncino View Post
    After installing these new kernels it is a good idea to perform a battery calibration (because the tablet keeps the old battery stats that are not significant for the new kernel).
    So I can suggest you to download "battery calibration" app and do a calibration. After that battery information will become significant again.
    Ok thanks I will try the battery calibration and then give you the feedback

Comment

Hello from Greece. Should we give up hope , on getting a new/stable KitKat Rom from Pipo ,for the M6 Pro ?

Comment

Originally posted by fagotistas View Post
        Hello from Greece. Should we give up hope , on getting a new/stable KitKat Rom from Pipo ,for the M6 Pro ?
        RileyRom 1.8 and Stock rom dated 13rd / 20th February are totally stable.
        Anna wrote me yesterday that there aren't newer roms for m6pro at the moment
        if you appreciate my efforts this is the link for any donation:
        https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...NonHostedGuest

Comment

Re : Pipo M6 Pro RileyROM 1.8 KitKat

After installing these new kernels it is a good idea to perform a battery calibration (because the tablet keeps the old battery stats that are not significant for the new kernel).
          So I can suggest you to download "battery calibration" app and do a calibration. After that battery information will become significant again.
          Well acter one day of use after the callibration every thing seem to be OK.

Many thanks

Envoyé de mon M6Pro en utilisant Tapatalk

Comment

wifi signal strength

Hello,
            I just flashed this Rom with one of guincinos kernels ( from page 38 #748 of the binarys) and my wifi signal is bad. I remeber,there where kernels with reduced wifi power. Is it possible, that I flashed one of thouse? Or is there ans other solution for my problem?

Comment

Originally posted by heisenberg View Post
              Hello,
              I just flashed this Rom with one of guincinos kernels ( from page 38 #748 of the binarys) and my wifi signal is bad. I remeber,there where kernels with reduced wifi power. Is it possible, that I flashed one of thouse? Or is there ans other solution for my problem?
              which kernel did you install in particular?

Are you sure that it is a matter of kernel? I've never seen a power decrease in wi-fi with mod kernels....

Comment

Not sure,if it is the kernel. I flashed GPS 1.4 cpu 1704 v1 ddr672. Compared to Rom 1.6 signal seems to be worse.

Comment

Originally posted by heisenberg View Post
                  Not sure,if it is the kernel. I flashed GPS 1.4 cpu 1704 v1 ddr672. Compared to Rom 1.6 signal seems to be worse.
                  then you are comparing a JB release with a Kitkat one.
                  It could be a problem of the operative system iteself and not a matter of kernel...

Comment

hi and my congratulations again...

just wanted to ask if there's a way to solve the only issue who could make our pipo a state of the art tablet...
                    the 3g deep sleep issue.... i'm running now with the original libril, but it's really a serious battery drain...

is there any hope ?

Comment

All I can say is....email Anna. Maybe she can pass along the overwhelming requests for a fix to that and many other little bugs. Check out the thread I started today in the Pipo section.

Randy
                      Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
                      Read my BIO Here
                      Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
                      Donate here

Comment

Originally posted by mmm11 View Post
                        hi and my congratulations again...

just wanted to ask if there's a way to solve the only issue who could make our pipo a state of the art tablet...
                        the 3g deep sleep issue.... i'm running now with the original libril, but it's really a serious battery drain...

is there any hope ?
                        my mod kernels GPS_1.4 have the deep sleep working properly with the original libril file. Take a look on the correct thread.

Comment

Wifi

When this Problem belongs to kitkat, why should I stay on 1.8. Rom 1.6 seems to be better for me.

Comment

my mod kernels GPS_1.4 have the deep sleep working properly with the original libril file. Take a look on the correct thread.
                            but the 3g wasn't working, right ?

Comment

3g

Originally posted by mmm11 View Post
                              but the 3g wasn't working, right ?
                              Dears, I am on 1.8 with no changes in kernels still. No problems with 3g and Wifi so far.

Comment

Originally posted by valerima View Post
                                Dears, I am on 1.8 with no changes in kernels still. No problems with 3g and Wifi so far.
                                yes, but certainly it's not turning in deep sleep

Comment

Working...
                                X