X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by giouncino View Post
    Try one of my modded kernel here:

Post #711

They could improve compatibility with pipo x5 giving you better performance and battery saving
    I was running your very low kernel and it wasn't working. I didn't try any others.

Comment

Originally posted by giouncino View Post
      Try one of my modded kernel here:

Post #711

They could improve compatibility with pipo x5 giving you better performance and battery saving
      Hmmm....i´m not so experienced in flashing tablets so I don´t know if I dare....I don´t want to risk anything. In your post there was many files. How do I know which one fits best? Is it safe to install a new kernel? I may wait until you guys that have more experience of this have tried. Well, maybe I dare...someday....but not today . Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by jojjo View Post
        Hmmm....i´m not so experienced in flashing tablets so I don´t know if I dare....I don´t want to risk anything. In your post there was many files. How do I know which one fits best? Is it safe to install a new kernel? I may wait until you guys that have more experience of this have tried. Well, maybe I dare...someday....but not today . Thanks.
        You can always reflash another one, even if the tablet doesn't boot or lock-up.
        if you appreciate my efforts this is the link for any donation:
        https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...NonHostedGuest

Comment

I need some feedback about this recovery.

TWRP M6Pro KitKat
          if [ $up.post.type = $type.two.lazy.to_use_google ] || [ $up.post.type = $type.silly_question ];
          then mv $user.contact.up.post /.trash; set response($response.type = ignore);
          $user.up.post.ignore_in_future = true; fi;

Comment

Originally posted by abdul_pt View Post

TWRP M6Pro KitKat
            Wow! you did it, no more button lag.
            Thanks for sticking with it Abdul

Comment

Re: Pipo M6 Pro RileyROM 1.8 KitKat

Tapatalked
              if [ $up.post.type = $type.two.lazy.to_use_google ] || [ $up.post.type = $type.silly_question ];

Comment

TWRP M6Pro KitKat
                confirmed, quick and stable

Comment

TWRP M6Pro KitKat
                  Agree with the others. Much faster and more responsive!
                  Thanks Abdul!

Sent from my M6Pro using Tapatalk

Comment

Mine still won't mount external SD...but I think my card is formatted NTFS...I will have to check.

Is there any way of doing a 1536x2048 resolution? This one is OK for the larger screen, but I have another tablet (iFive Mini3 Retina) that could use the larger screen size.
                    Last edited by rrileypm; 05-06-2014, 17:58.
                    Randy
                    Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
                    Read my BIO Here
                    Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
                    Donate here

Comment

Originally posted by rrileypm View Post
                      Mine still won't mount external SD...but I think my card is formatted NTFS...I will have to check.

Is there any way of doing a 2048x1536 resolution? This one is OK for the larger screen, but I have another tablet (iFive Mini3 Retina) that could use the larger screen size.
                      I saved backup on external SD no problem, mine is fat32

Comment

TWRP M6Pro KitKat

do i rename TWRP M6Pro.img to recovery.img and flash as normal ?

Comment

You can flash the file as is...by clicking the little box to the right of recovery.img in the flash tool....and browse to where you saved the file.

You can also rename the stock recovery file...rename this one as recovery.img and copy it to the RileyROM folder and flash. Just uncheck all of the other files from the flash tool.
                          Randy
                          Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
                          Read my BIO Here
                          Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
                          Donate here

Comment

You can also flash recovery directly on device with a terminal app.
                            cd to directory where you put the file
                            su
                            flash_image recovery TWRP_M6Pro.img

Comment

Originally posted by rrileypm View Post

Is there any way of doing a 1536x2048 resolution? This one is OK for the larger screen, but I have another tablet (iFive Mini3 Retina) that could use the larger screen size.
                              I think the nearest is 1200x1920

Tapatalked

Comment

beginner

Hi!

I wont be so popular with my questions. You have to belive me a I tried to find the solutions for my questions in the thread but I didnt!

I just bought my Pipo M6 Pro 3G tablet with Rockchip RK3188 processor with Kernel: 3.0.36+ (root@alex-System-Product-Name)#213, android 4.2.2.

I would like to try out the kitkat rom because this one is too slow/loggy for me. Do you think it worth it to try this one out? I would like to, but actually I dont really know how to do it?

How can I get to recovery mode?

Comment

Working...
                                X