Pipo M6 Pro RileyROM 1.8 KitKat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi.

I've flashed this rom after brick the tablet, and now the problem is that IMEI number has been modified!!!

I wouldn't care about that, but I have to send the tablet to the technical service because of a problem wiht the screen (If I touch it a little bit stronger than normal on the upper right quarter (near camera) the screen turns like if in a tv were no signal).

So can anyone say me how long is that number? I have seen a number in the box of the tablet, but the description of the number is in chinese language.

Thanks a lot!!!

Comment

Re: Pipo M6 Pro RileyROM 1.8 KitKat

Originally posted by psxmail View Post
      Hi, I have the RilleyRom 1.8.2 today I made a backup with twrp and now I'm in a boot loop..

Can I start the recovery with some key ? or I have to reflash the Rom ?
      thanks
      You can boot to recovery by holding the volume + and power buttons

Sent from Tapatalk on my m6pro running Riley ROM 1.8 KK

Comment

rileyrom kitkat 4.4 vs pipo stock kitkat 4.4

What's the benefit using rileyrom kitkat 4.4 vs pipo stock kitkat 4.4 for m6 pro. ?

I'm currently on rileyrom v1.8 4.4.2 and the tablet crashes anytime I try and miracast mirror to my EZcast dongle. Normal casting works OK, just can't mirror my screen.

Comment

hi randy. is it possible put the new gap in your rom then we just update from your rom?

Comment

Originally posted by todguy View Post
            What's the benefit using rileyrom kitkat 4.4 vs pipo stock kitkat 4.4 for m6 pro. ?

I'm currently on rileyrom v1.8 4.4.2 and the tablet crashes anytime I try and miracast mirror to my EZcast dongle. Normal casting works OK, just can't mirror my screen.
            miracast is not working on m6pro kitkat rom.
            One of the reason why I sold my pipo (and now I'm very very happy of it!)
            if you appreciate my efforts this is the link for any donation:
            https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...NonHostedGuest

Comment

Originally posted by FatFreddyDK View Post
              My problem with the optimizing app on every reboot, when switching to Art, was fixed by flashing this gapps "pa_gapps-modular-mini-4.4.4-20140901-signed.zip"
              Every thing is running smooth now. Much better than jb. Just ran antutu ones and got 22922 on stock kernel. Great.
              Never seen this high antutu score on an m6pro with kitkat and stock kernel... Are you sure?

Only with moded CPU and RAM freq you can barely reach 21000+ points!

Comment

Originally posted by giouncino View Post
                miracast is not working on m6pro kitkat rom.
                One of the reason why I sold my pipo (and now I'm very very happy of it!)
                I seem to remember seeing a post in these threads that it works with v1.6 is that true?

Comment

Originally posted by todguy View Post
                  I seem to remember seeing a post in these threads that it works with v1.6 is that true?
                  Yes, but 1.6 is a JB release!
                  No possibility to fix miracast on m6pro kitkat release at the moment!

Comment

Originally posted by rrileypm View Post
                    It looks like that's your only option this time.
                    Hi rrileypm,

Juste to confirme I was obliged to flash the rom to get end with this boot loop..

Thanks for your help

Comment

So..I am the only one with no camera access?

Comment

Never seen this high antutu score on an m6pro with kitkat and stock kernel... Are you sure?

Only with moded CPU and RAM freq you can barely reach 21000+ points!
                        Dont know if its because a new version of antutu? Tried again today with 22k+ as a result.
                        I think i am running stock as i have just installed 1.8.2 and have not flashed other kernel. Cpu z says its 1.8.1? Cpu is 1600
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-09-03-21-13-29.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	143.4 KB
ID:	434635Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-09-03-21-06-29.png
Views:	1
Size:	174.8 KB
ID:	434636

Comment

My problem with the optimizing app on every reboot, when switching to Art, was fixed by flashing this gapps "pa_gapps-modular-mini-4.4.4-20140901-signed.zip"
                          Every thing is running smooth now. Much better than jb. Just ran antutu ones and got 22922 on stock kernel. Great.
                          It works. Thanks!

Comment

Dont know if its because a new version of antutu? Tried again today with 22k+ as a result.
                            I think i am running stock as i have just installed 1.8.2 and have not flashed other kernel. Cpu z says its 1.8.1? Cpu is 1600
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]7814[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]7815[/ATTACH]
                            Ok, it's due to antutu version 5.0.
                            I talked about results of antutu rel 4.xx
                            Now it's clear!

Comment

Ok, it's due to antutu version 5.0.
                              I talked about results of antutu rel 4.xx
                              Now it's clear!
                              Reverted to antutu v.4 and got 19200 :-) sounds more correct.

Comment

1.8.2 ?

Build.prop says is 1.8.1. Maybe Randy forgot got change that? Or am i running 1.8.2?

Comment

Working...
                                X