No announcement yet.

Pipo M6 Pro RileyROM 1.8 KitKat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gotta say: start screen "acid-flickering" is aurora borealis, northern lights

Comment

Originally posted by Kimmen View Post
      Did a complete reflash (erase nand and then flash...) STILL the same!

help?!
      try reflashing the STOCK kitkat rom
      if you appreciate my efforts this is the link for any donation:
      https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...NonHostedGuest

Comment

Originally posted by fokemon View Post
        Gotta say: start screen "acid-flickering" is aurora borealis, northern lights
        I do know... we have it in sweden also you know..

Comment

Originally posted by giouncino View Post
          try reflashing the STOCK kitkat rom
          Solved, did a reflash again with RR1.8.. all is well.. EXCEPT that google location don't work (i.e. in maps for instance.. have had that problem before and fixed that, don't remember how though..)

Comment

Solved, did a reflash again with RR1.8.. all is well.. EXCEPT that google location don't work (i.e. in maps for instance.. have had that problem before and fixed that, don't remember how though..)
            Correction: it works well with GPS (maps, localization in browsers, weatherapps etc) but not if I use wifi and mobile networs.. then the blue localization-point in maps disapear, can't locate in apps etc..

Anybody have this problem?

Comment

Hello everyone. First of all, I'd like to thank warmly RRiley for this great work. I managed to install the latest (1.8.2) ROM today (after some trouble for not having used the original PiPo USB cable - silly me) and at the moment seems to run smooth and lightning fast
              Secondarily, I haven't found any hint on how to customize the look and feel of the interface (for instance, I'd like to have more than one desktop). Could anyone please link me any resource related to this subject?
              Thanks again and eventually excuse me for not having found this out by myself.

Comment

Re: Pipo M6 Pro RileyROM 1.8 KitKat

Originally posted by Nightflier View Post
                Hello everyone. First of all, I'd like to thank warmly RRiley for this great work. I managed to install the latest (1.8.2) ROM today (after some trouble for not having used the original PiPo USB cable - silly me) and at the moment seems to run smooth and lightning fast
                Secondarily, I haven't found any hint on how to customize the look and feel of the interface (for instance, I'd like to have more than one desktop). Could anyone please link me any resource related to this subject?
                Thanks again and eventually excuse me for not having found this out by myself.
                For the most part I've been able to do some customization with xposed framework, and the gravity box module. Our device isn't supported by the author of gravity box, so you are on your own if you have problems. I'm not using it at the moment, because I've had a few Sods, and I'm trying to figure out the source. But most things I used worked.

Sent from my M6Pro using Tapatalk

Comment

Has anybody reported improved battery times with this rom?

I'm only getting around two hours video play on jellybean

cheers

Comment

Originally posted by zootoxin View Post
                    Has anybody reported improved battery times with this rom?

I'm only getting around two hours video play on jellybean

cheers
                    Just with the very first kitkat release it is visible an improvement of battery life and performance.
                    if you appreciate my efforts this is the link for any donation:
                    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...NonHostedGuest

Comment

Originally posted by giouncino View Post
                      Just with the very first kitkat release it is visible an improvement of battery life and performance.
                      Cool thanks, I'll upgrade

Comment

Yes! Im getting the problem

didnt have the issue with 1.8.1 but with 1.8.2 GPS doesnt seem to work anymore.
                        Anybody else getting this problem?

Comment

My gps was working with 1.8.2, but really slow. And only outside. Somehow I remember that it wa just like that when KitKat first was launched?
                          No matter for me, as I only use GPS at sea. There it works, really fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Crandy2 View Post
                            For the most part I've been able to do some customization with xposed framework, and the gravity box module. Our device isn't supported by the author of gravity box, so you are on your own if you have problems. I'm not using it at the moment, because I've had a few Sods, and I'm trying to figure out the source. But most things I used worked.

Sent from my M6Pro using Tapatalk
                            Thank you very much, I'm using Xposed with GravityBox as adviced and it does exactly what I needed. Until now I haven't had any problem. Too bad I can't try ART (since Xposed isn't working with it).
                            I have also to say my tablet seems twice faster with RileyRom than with the original rom (4.2.2). So, thanks again for this great ROM

Comment

Hello from Greece. I am using this Rom quite a while now. I am having this problem. The tablet goes out randomly about every 2 or 3 days and I have to press the little button on the back , to make it work again. Do you think it is a kernel issue ?

Στάλθηκε από το HTC One μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Comment

Απ: Pipo M6 Pro RileyROM 1.8 KitKat

Originally posted by fagotistas View Post
                                Hello from Greece. I am using this Rom quite a while now. I am having this problem. The tablet goes out randomly about every 2 or 3 days and I have to press the little button on the back , to make it work again. Do you think it is a kernel issue ?

Comment

Working...
                                X