X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Combi View Post
    Hello,

My config : MK908 on finless 1.8 rom + usb ethernet adapter "china"

How to install elements for a Usb ethernet adapter ?

In CD, i have a diretory with 3 files :
    ch9x00.c ( driver in c )
    makefile
    readme.txt ( show down )

sorry for my english THANKS

Ps :
    readme.txt :
    1. Please run as root
    2. Supported linux kernel range from 2.6.x to 3.8.x
    3. CH9x00 module depends on mii and usbnet modules
    4. If you want complied this module in kernel, refer to followed
    a. # cp ch9x00.c ~/2.6.25/driver/net/usb/
    b. # cd ~/2.6.25/driver/net/usb/
    c. modified Makefile and Kconfig for ch9x00.c

Install:
    # make
    # make load

Uninstall:
    # make unload
    Search for 'compile drivers' thread by Leolas, he could probably rise that beast for you gently...

Comment

Hi
      First of all, excuse me for posting here. I didn't found any other place.

I am quite new in this kind of machines. I've heard first time of its a week ago. The second day I ordered a MK908+Mele F10x air-mouse. After that I found this forum. Anyway after I read some things here I put the v.1.7a ROM on my stick and after that 1.8 (no OC).
      I am confused until now with the version of my device. I suspect that is a beelink since have a bee on the cover. After I dismantle it a found on the inner part of plastic cover: "MK908 v3+v5". The core run at 1.4 GHz.
      Questions:
      - is this a version T? how could I find this?
      - could I use an OC version of ROM without custom cooling?
      - is there any version of linux that work on this device? I tried some version today without succes
      - could someone to explain me in detail how could I change that ugly big mouse pointer?

Thanks in advance!

Comment

Will this work on a CX-919 RK3188?

What I have is the following and have been having trouble finding a stable rom for it:

Mine doesn't have the Tronsmart logo on it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. My goal is to be able to run XBMC and Plex.

Thank you.

Comment

I have Mk 908 v5 and when connect on Sony Tv 32 bx400, screen is black and not display hdmi signal. I have signal only when device booting. I try everything, change many Roms(now is fineless 1.8), but I not resolving problem. Devices worked on other tv, LG and Samsung, also computer connect on this Sony tv on HDMI work fine, but mk908 not work. I tried connect different tv box measy u1a on this tv, again same problem, no screen after boot. I tried change resolution but nothing resolved. What to do?

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post
            Should work now. My partner changed the settings for some reason. I wish I would have known as that might explain why we have not been getting reviews lately.

Bob

Enjoy!
            Bob
            i don't quote all bob post as well' useless anyway re-read first post if any of you want to...

My first go to finless for his great rom but further instruction seem to be required for v5 users when it come to flash specific ' john' recovery.img hiding somewhere in threads to use oc kernel, cuz the factory stock kernel seem stick like glue to the nand chip partition, i'm right???

Second, everyone tell about oc, problems and other achievements or bad luck but didn't tell board revision version v1,v2,v3,v5 they test. this thread seem to start being messy and bore for commons users.... separate thread for different board revision should sort it out and would be more easy to test & track progress on specific device that really react differently with this rom due of board version and different voltage regulation. like this we could build and provide tested appropriate kernels and oc one day and fastly.

Tronsmart mk908 2gb
            Board:
            mk908 v5.0
            Netxeon
            Geil ram

checkrk3188.apk neomode app state it as real rk3188

With stock factory rom not rooted at first boot 15500 antutu not impress at all...
            (my oc mk808b original get 14500 ALL is stable on stock heatsink no fan in his own original case)

First attemp to flash finless 1.8 with flashtool 2.1 configured 'as is' default it fail when it come to write the kernel

Then i use the flashtool 1.7 and load all finless 1.8 rom .img in it and it work but.... seem to work... doesn't do all the work...

the stick boot the finless rom as it should.
            Antutu of 16500 with finless 1.8 default 720 kernel and boot img
            but i suspect the kernel is remain the same as stock and never been idb erase or even write to this part. i clearly see in dmesg that rk_mirroring is not enable (finless add it as usual 'to do' on this rom too) and also there's -

i try again to get rid of the 'sticky' stock kernel and i flash an oc kernel that finless provide in the pack with flashtool 1.7 that finish ok and this dmesg won't reflect any change after flashing:

OF COURSE, THIS DMSEG LOG REFLECT THE STOCK KERNEL THAT I SUSPECT HAVE NOT BEEN FLASHED AND BEEN LOCKED IN SOMEWAY...

DDR DEBUG: init success!!! freq=222MHz-
            on ddr3 pffff like a dinosaur p2 pc. even my mk808b get stable 428mhz without heat on stock heatsink

Another interesting found lines is:
            cpufreq: delete arm freq(1608000)
            and
            def_ref_volt: 1800mV, curr_ref_volt: 1800mV
            i don't know if it's for cpu an gpu or for ram

delete arm freq 1608000 line is use to lock the beast to 1.4ghz i suspect

no frill cpu option end to 1.4 and also set cpu too, at least got the sheduler unlock
            --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now how to sort it out to get a score of 20000 like finless with my v5 ?

The recovery must be change by an other to unprotect the kernel part to be flashed??? where's this 'john' or wathever special recovery.img ??
            --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DMESG TIPS:

depending on kernel the device have, some terminal apps skip some output. one could sort a line that the other doesn't and vice-versa. i always make two output with different terminal app (android terminal emulator & my prefered quick terminal that alway output all.

(mainly ddr_debug that give real ram mhz clock doesn't appear half the time in dmesg with andriod terminal emulator)

To avoid output error you can do this with both app and compare after, it will output to a file on your internal sdcard:

in term app input this command:

su (to grant root access if not already done)

dmesg echo ''hello world'' > sdcard/dmesg.txt

and it should output the log to a dmseg.txt on your internal sdcard
            if it doesn't work, simply remount system as read/write and do the trick again

Would be great if petrus could build an app that do the job in one click.....
            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any help to get a descent performance near 20000 as it should be? Pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaasssee

i'll listen to this folk
            50 Years Ago: The Beatles Play Their Final Live Performance.On January 30th, 1969, The Beatles played a lunchtime concert on the roof of the Apple building a...

and standby for help
            ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dmesg here:
            quick terminal dmesg.txt
            android terminal emulator dmesg.txt

Comment

Hi
              Working on tronsmart mk908 v5 but sometime there are some artifacts.
              Ty bob

Envoyé de mon KAZAM Thunder Q45 en utilisant Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by silkk974 View Post
                Hi
                Working on tronsmart mk908 v5 but sometime there are some artifacts.
                Ty bob

est-tu capabe d'overclocker le kernel au moin a 1.6ghz ou il reste a 1.4ghz avec les oc kernel a finless? pis quel score as-tu avec antutu voir ? google pour checkrk3188.apk et dit moi si tu as un model T s'te plait

Comment

C'est le SoC RK3188T à 1.4GHZ.
                  J'ai pas essayé de l'OC.
                  J'ai la version v5 de Tronsmart MK908.
                  Sais-tu si je peux mettre la finless 2.0 (ap6210)?

Comment

J'ai pas essayé de l'OC.

Hi i have a MK809III can i use this rom.If no can you suggest me one to use

Thanks

Comment

I don't know sorry

Comment

AW: NEW - MK908 Finless 1.8 ROM

Originally posted by posteros97 View Post
                        Hi i have a MK809III can i use this rom.If no can you suggest me one to use

Thanks
                        No, you cant, this is mk908 and not mk809

tapatalked from i9300

Comment

J'ai pas essayé de l'OC.

oui, probably

Comment

Well, because on finless 1.8, i have some bug on the screen like an o/c graphic card.

Comment

Well, because on finless 1.8, i have some bug on the screen like an o/c graphic card.

i'm 99% sure that if you replace the power supply usb cable provided in the pack with a descent quality one it would solve this flikering problem. flikering could by solve two way: a vsync kernel patched and/or enough power to the box. try vsynch kernel and stock provided by finless in her 1.8 rom pack to see....

Comment

help, i have a big problem

I have MK 908II. When i try to install USB drivers with rockchip 3.5 (i have w7, 64, professional) computer said: he have drivers but don't be able to put on device (alow denied by device). USB debugging is on...
                                pleaseeeee

Comment

Working...
                                X