No announcement yet.

NEW - MK908 Finless 1.8 ROM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know it does not. But this FW works on MK918 or on equivelant series.
    So if there will be an option in settings, it can be great to support these models as well.

Comment

AW: NEW - MK908 Finless 1.8 ROM

Originally posted by smallishzulu View Post
      I know it does not. But this FW works on MK918 or on equivelant series.
      So if there will be an option in settings, it can be great to support these models as well.
      I c, that makes sense and i didnt know that the mk918 is supported as well. You have working wifi there as well?

tapatalked from i9300

Comment

Originally posted by FadeFx View Post
        I c, that makes sense and i didnt know that the mk918 is supported as well. You have working wifi there as well?

tapatalked from i9300
        Yes it is working with 2.4GHz.
        Wifi chip of MK918 is same with MK908, AP6210.

Comment

Rk3188T support

Can i install this on new Rk3188T chip from Geek buying?
          Get 15 GB Free Cloud Storage on Copy.
          https://copy.com?r=ihG93E

Comment

Hi guys I have wired connection using a Micro USB LAN/ethernet adaptor on this rom but are only getting 5 mb on a 100mb connection and the wifi connection is getting over 10mb, has this rom got any restrictions.

Comment

Originally posted by lionsl2005 View Post
              Can i install this on new Rk3188T chip from Geek buying?
              Works well on my MK908 RK3188T from them.

Comment

Thank you

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
                Get 15 GB Free Cloud Storage on Copy.
                https://copy.com?r=ihG93E

Comment

AW: NEW - MK908 Finless 1.8 ROM

Originally posted by canford View Post
                  Hi guys I have wired connection using a Micro USB LAN/ethernet adaptor on this rom but are only getting 5 mb on a 100mb connection and the wifi connection is getting over 10mb, has this rom got any restrictions.
                  Probably your usb/lan adapter is only usb1.1 so only 11mbit bandwidth.

tapatalked from i9300

Comment

From what I've read only certain adaptors are suppoprted at full speed i.e. Asix AX88772 chipsets. Others may cause issue and slow connection. I have a AX88772 device and have no speed issues.

Comment

Thanks lads will try find out what version I got!

Comment

Good afternoon! (Sorry for my English - Google translation).

MK908 V5 using a fixed frequency of 1.6 GHz processor on the stock. After installing MK908 Finless 1.8 ROM stick behaves consistently, after a few minutes - restarts. I suspect that it is worth RK3188T (there was a time issue MK908 V5, and then when further production RK3188T set at a fixed frequency of 1.4 GHz). The testing process is broken in AnTuTu. Most positive in this firmware - this video, which has a smooth character view (no skipping frames). In stock this smooth video - no!

Big request to Bob:

1. For MK908 V5 (1,6) - add kernel with a frequency of 1.6 GHz.
                        2. For MK908 V5 with a fixed frequency of 1.4 GHz - add kernel with a frequency of 1.4 GHz.

Question to Bob - can I install firmware on MK908 MK908-II - Finless 1.6 ROM???

Help All Bob! Who uses MK908 V5 can not install your custom firmware. MK908 Finless 1.6a ROM (here also smooth video) for version V5 - taboo.
                        All your firmware can only be installed on V3-version.

For earlier - thank you, waiting for your answer!

Comment

Thanks lads will try find out what version I got!
                          Will work with mk908 v5 but have to still downgrade to 720 p for no screen flicker and with all finless 1.7,1.8,and kit kat biggest problem all freeze every five minutes stick with factory oversees ROM and save a headache.

Comment

Can anyone help me out with a couple of extra OC kernels for V1.8? (I'd do it myself if I only knew how!)

My MK908 just won't do 1800Mhz CPU, so all the included OC kernels in 1.8 don't work. It will however do 600/798GPU and 666/800 DDR. I used to run the hybrid rom OC at these levels with no issues.

If anyone could help with modding the OC kernels from Finless 1.8 that would be great:

1080p - 1600CPU / 600GPU / 666DDR
                            1080p - 1600CPU / 600GPU / 800DDR
                            1080p - 1600CPU / 798GPU / 800DDR

1080p - 1704CPU / 600GPU / 666DDR
                            1080p - 1704CPU / 600GPU / 800DDR
                            1080p - 1704CPU / 798GPU / 800DDR

Thanks in advance!

Comment

Bob this is the best ROM ever.

I'm reading about the flickering issues,I don't know if this is the same flickering all people are talking,but I have "resolution" issues.

I have 5v 2A power source that connected to the MK908
                              from time to time it looks like my TV is searching for new resolution mode, and it stuck on source mode that it is unknown.

my TV is 720p but I'm using 1080p kernel, so I don't know if this is the problem.

my question if i can set the resolution to permanent one that it will not started to scan every few second?

Thanks,
                              Robbie

Comment

Originally posted by djinnuk View Post
                                Can anyone help me out with a couple of extra OC kernels for V1.8? (I'd do it myself if I only knew how!)

My MK908 just won't do 1800Mhz CPU, so all the included OC kernels in 1.8 don't work. It will however do 600/798GPU and 666/800 DDR. I used to run the hybrid rom OC at these levels with no issues.

If anyone could help with modding the OC kernels from Finless 1.8 that would be great:

1080p - 1600CPU / 600GPU / 666DDR
                                1080p - 1600CPU / 600GPU / 800DDR
                                1080p - 1600CPU / 798GPU / 800DDR

1080p - 1704CPU / 600GPU / 666DDR
                                1080p - 1704CPU / 600GPU / 800DDR
                                1080p - 1704CPU / 798GPU / 800DDR

Thanks in advance!
                                I wrote about it up .... For MK908 V5 due to the unstable kernel work must:

kernel720_cpu1600h_ .... . img
                                kernel1080_cpu1600h_ .... img

and where there is a fixed frequency of 1.4 GHz processor:

kernel720_cpu1400h_ .... . img
                                kernel1080_cpu1400h_ .... img

Bob, help , please ... add the necessary firmware kernel.

Comment

Working...
                                X