Originally posted by papamopps View Post
      Great working for mk908 v3

Thanks.

Do i have to instal xmbc?
      No, you can also go without... ;-)

tapatalked from i9300

Comment

Nice Finless Rom but many application does not work or crash

Thank you for this rom who seems more stable than tronsmart.

I have problems with several applications.

Replay movie player do not work in France on MK908 like
        TV orange, 6 Play , France Pluzz, MyTF1

Dailymotion works with good quality but often crash

I use the internal player to play sd and HD movie by wifi with Vu Player (mpeg / H264 + AC3 sound)
        Play sd video is average with some freeze.
        Play HD movie is very bad, there is too much freeze and the sound is not synchronized with the video.

Thank you for your help
        Samquad

Comment

I need some help. It seems no matter what I do, my mk908 continues to have the frame skipping issue within XBMC at both 720 and 1080 Definitions. I flashed with the stock 720p kernel and boot and also with the 1080p kernel/boot. Should I be using a certain version of XBMC? I have been using mx player but It doesn't connect properly to some links (lots of sports).

Comment

Originally posted by Sancin View Post
            I need some help. It seems no matter what I do, my mk908 continues to have the frame skipping issue within XBMC at both 720 and 1080 Definitions. I flashed with the stock 720p kernel and boot and also with the 1080p kernel/boot. Should I be using a certain version of XBMC? I have been using mx player but It doesn't connect properly to some links (lots of sports).
            use latest gotham beta 4 version, deactivate video frame sync from the video settings menu, and you should be good to go.

Comment

I am sorry I am totally new. I 've received my Tronsmart MK908.

I tried to follow the read but I get stuck at the
              The flash tool says at the bottom "Found RKAndroid Loader Rock Usb". We are ready!

I had already install the drivers (USB and flashmode).
              I remain on a black screen with "Found One LOADER Device" inthe flash tool!!
              and not
              Found RKAndroid Loader Rock Usb"
              Thank you in advance

Ad

PS Don't know if relevant in the case of the device I have writen MK908 V3.0+V5.00

Comment

For me it was also a different text..

But as I pushed "flash rom" everything went fine...

If there is no device detectet it will tell you "cannot flash, because no device"

So give it a try.

Comment

Originally posted by AndreaSpooky View Post
                  use latest gotham beta 4 version, deactivate video frame sync from the video settings menu, and you should be good to go.

Thank you Andrea! You are my hero.

I could not find the video frame sync I assume it was the vertical blank sync? and disabled that.

Comment

Originally posted by adrimaix View Post
                    I am sorry I am totally new. I 've received my Tronsmart MK908.

I tried to follow the read but I get stuck at the
                    The flash tool says at the bottom "Found RKAndroid Loader Rock Usb". We are ready!

I had already install the drivers (USB and flashmode).
                    I remain on a black screen with "Found One LOADER Device" inthe flash tool!!
                    and not
                    Found RKAndroid Loader Rock Usb"
                    Thank you in advance

Ad

PS Don't know if relevant in the case of the device I have writen MK908 V3.0+V5.00
                    Mine says the same text. Just run the tool and it should flash the finless ROM onto it.

Comment

Problem with V5

Hello, I received my mk908 there a few days ago and I would like to flash il with this ROM.

I've read the whole topic and I saw that there were problems with the V5.

Does These problems are they still present ?

I don't want to flash my MK if it does not work then or whether the reflash it in a few days with a new Rom version ?

Best regards

Comment

Originally posted by spinman View Post
                        Hello, I received my mk908 there a few days ago and I would like to flash il with this ROM.

I've read the whole topic and I saw that there were problems with the V5.

Does These problems are they still present ?

I don't want to flash my MK if it does not work then or whether the reflash it in a few days with a new Rom version ?

Best regards

This Rom works fine on my MK908 v5. For me this Rom is the most stable of all the Roms Iv'e tried so far Kudos to Finless...

@Finless. Is there any chance you could make a few OC kernels for this Rom please?

Comment

Originally posted by Ploggy View Post
                          This Rom works fine on my MK908 v5. For me this Rom is the most stable of all the Roms Iv'e tried so far Kudos to Finless...

@Finless. Is there any chance you could make a few OC kernels for this Rom please?
                          no luck with mine v5 actually, tried with stock and OC'ed versions of kernel...
                          no boot, no lite coming from the led on the stick.

Comment

no luck with mine v5 actually, tried with stock and OC'ed versions of kernel...
                            no boot, no lite coming from the led on the stick.
                            I dunno what to tell you mate, works fine on mine. Are you sure it's a V5?

Comment

Originally posted by Ploggy View Post
                              I dunno what to tell you mate, works fine on mine. Are you sure it's a V5?
                              oh god i just realized this is 1.8 thread and not 2.0 (which actually gives me black boot).
                              beg your pardon.

no probs whatsoever with 1.8, besides oc'ing which i seems i cant apply (even after flashing still on 1.4Ghz and mem freq, antutu confirmed with same results).
                              is there a special kernel around that i'm missing?

Comment

oh god i just realized this is 1.8 thread and not 2.0 (which actually gives me black boot).
                                beg your pardon.

no probs whatsoever with 1.8, besides oc'ing which i seems i cant apply (even after flashing still on 1.4Ghz and mem freq, antutu confirmed with same results).
                                is there a special kernel around that i'm missing?

There is a BETA KK Rom for the V5 but tbh I had nothing but problems with it. I'd stick with 1.8 until there's an official build released.

Comment

Working...
                                X