Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

amlinux.ru/image
    folder 4.97.2
    FW on the new kernel from 14.11.2014, on some boxes did not work, most likely need a new boot loader

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]9216[/ATTACH]

This error message?

Perhaps its just me... But, what was the point in changing http://amlinux.ru/img -> http://amlinux.ru/image, and then not have the courtesy of a redirect. Or just perhaps a pointer on the main Site. Instead of a dead (White) Page?

What ever I was able to figure it out with the Post above.

Comment

This evening a strange think happen. I've two mx3 both with the same firmware and, sure, different fixed ip.
        i was playing tvheadend streaming (client) on one of that while the other was powered up but with nothing running, when i started get freez and buffering messages. Unwired the other mx3 from the network and everything work again.
        I'm sure that both box shared the same Mac address...

Comment

Originally posted by Condorello View Post
          This evening a strange think happen. I've two mx3 both with the same firmware and, sure, different fixed ip.
          i was playing tvheadend streaming (client) on one of that while the other was powered up but with nothing running, when i started get freez and buffering messages. Unwired the other mx3 from the network and everything work again.
          I'm sure that both box shared the same Mac address...
          Regarding funny MAC Addressees. Something I usually find on Chinese Devices. The Wi-Fi MAC seems to be valid. But since even a 100Mbits is faster then say the 65Mbits MAX of 802.11n. That Ethernet MAC has the funny address of 00:11:22:33:44:55. Apparently "00:11:22" is a valid header owned by Uniden. I'm not sure anymore but, I think that MAC Address got altered somewhere when I was flipping though Firmwares testing them out on my M82 1G/8G MXIII.

If it is as simple to loose a MAC that way... (Why do I still have a valid One for WiFi?), A generic 00:11:22:33:44:55 might explain it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ichijoe View Post
            Regarding funny MAC Addressees. Something I usually find on Chinese Devices. The Wi-Fi MAC seems to be valid. But since even a 100Mbits is faster then say the 65Mbits MAX of 802.11n. That Ethernet MAC has the funny address of 00:11:22:33:44:55. Apparently "00:11:22" is a valid header owned by Uniden. I'm not sure anymore but, I think that MAC Address got altered somewhere when I was flipping though Firmwares testing them out on my M82 1G/8G MXIII.

If it is as simple to loose a MAC that way... (Why do I still have a valid One for WiFi?), A generic 00:11:22:33:44:55 might explain it.

yesterday night i surfed a lot here on the forum and on other forum and seems that it's really a mac address problem with this beelink box. They fixed the problem by injecting the macaddress manually in the rom before flashing that. The solution is related to android flashing, so we cannot use the same tools but maybe JustMe or CodeSnake can provide use the instructions for do the same thing in openelec images.

tonight i'll try to modify the macaddress directly in openelec like this:

if it will work could be a good workaround, but no the real solution imho!

Comment

@ichijoe and Condorello
              You might want to change the mac address with a udev rule.
              put a file named 99-mac-address.rules into /storage/.config/udev.rules.d with the following content
              Code:
              SUBSYSTEM=="net", KERNEL=="eth0", RUN+="/sbin/ip link set dev %k address 00:00:DD:6A:6B:C7"
              (change the address to your needs)
              This seems to work here and should be a better way than using autostart.sh

Comment

Originally posted by VDRrulez View Post
                @ichijoe and Condorello
                put a file named 99-mac-address.rules into /storage/.config/udev.rules.d with the following content
                Code:
                SUBSYSTEM=="net", KERNEL=="eth0", RUN+="/sbin/ip link set dev %k address 00:00:DD:6A:6B:C7"

worked very well!!! Great suggest, thanks guy.

Comment

Originally posted by VDRrulez View Post
                  @ichijoe and Condorello
                  Code:
                  The Mods here need to implement a Thanks Button on this Site. +1!
                  Thanks!

Comment

New release 4.97.3 -> http://amlinux.ru/image/4.97.3/

Thanks to our mysterious awesome dev

Comment

Originally posted by dankec View Post
                      You put the same file as 1st time? Not AIO?

very weird i have two MXiii 2gb, flash first one went fine,

but now the 2nd one keeps hanging on the bootloader about 3/4 of the way.

they are both pretty much brand new, using the same sd card that ran fine in the first one

no idea why it keeps hanging.

guessing its a box problem anyway, as like i said my other MXiii 2gb works very well with openelec
                      Last edited by Emarius; 12-24-2014, 18:49.

Comment

v5.0 is out!

New stuff to play with

http://amlinux.ru/image/5.0.0/

and also thx a lot to the dev. I would donate, if i would know to who

Comment

If you want to donate here's the official thread:
                          Узнать подробнее о домене в магазине доменов RU-CENTER.

Comment

Originally posted by winomat View Post
                            New stuff to play with

http://amlinux.ru/image/5.0.0/

and also thx a lot to the dev. I would donate, if i would know to who
                            Yes, you can donate to Kerber. Guy who make this great builds.

Comment

Originally posted by warken View Post
                              Yes, you can donate to Kerber. Guy who make this great builds.

kerberos13 <-- thats him ?

Comment

No, just kerber.

Kerber Profile:
                                Узнать подробнее о домене в магазине доменов RU-CENTER.

Comment

Working...
                                X