OpenELEC for s82, M8, MXIII, Tronsmart S89

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by razdolbaev View Post
    roolmapool, hello. Thank you for your feedback. Yes, i have payapl, click, thanks.

Edit:
    winomat, you can also manually change governor
    Code:
    echo "ondemand" > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/scaling_governor
    available governor:
    performance
    hotplug
    ondemand
    conservative
    interactive

More details can be read here
    Update 1/13/2013: IO Scheduler, TCP Congestion Avoidance Algorithm Please go to Post #27 Sources and credit go to: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1792369 http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1369817 Android CPU governors explained...

To view CPU load through SSH, you can use this add-on

command - htop

Thanks. I will try. And i did sent you also some bucks. Enjoy your beer

Comment

Originally posted by MikeD View Post
      I also can not see any stuttering after 41.x seconds.
      I use an external AC3/DTS encoder with spdif pass-through.
      I think it's maybe connected somehow with system resolution. Could you try to switch system res to 1080/60Hz and then try to reproduce movie with 24hz (tv will switch to this mode, but also stutter every 42 secs)

EDIT: It's not connected.
      Last edited by dankec; 01-04-2015, 15:14.

Comment

Originally posted by razdolbaev View Post
        roolmapool, hello. Thank you for your feedback. Yes, i have payapl, click, or via direct paypal account, thanks.
        Done (1R3285498U079190M). Thanks again.
        Do you have informations about new linux gpu/vpu drivers?

Comment

roolmapool, no, I don't have this information.

Comment

OpenELEC for s82, M8, MXIII, Tronsmart S89

Originally posted by dankec View Post
            I think it's maybe connected somehow with system resolution. Could you try to switch system res to 1080/60Hz and then try to reproduce movie with 24hz (tv will switch to this mode, but also stutter every 42 secs)

EDIT: It's not connected.
            I tested three movies and it's still smooth. I remember that I had some stuttering if I activated audio/video sync in settings. Since I completely deactivate this option I got no problems with playback.

Comment

So I clean installed last 3 versions 4.97.2, 4.97.3 and 5.0
              tried all possible audio video settings
              only 4.97.3 works without audio cutoff.
              5.0 and 4.97.2 both have audio cutoffs in some video files.
              Proud xbmp>xbmc>kodi user since early days of 1st gen xbox
              XBMC on :
              Tronsmart S89 Quad Core - Openelec
              Atv1 + Crystall HD - Crystalbuntu
              Raspberry Pi - Openelec
              Xios DS - Linux the-hydra
              1st gen xbox, JB Atv2, Ouya, ...

Comment

with hw enable wmv don´t play but if a disable it it works ok is there a way to disable hw for only for wmv

Comment

I have the mxiii 2gb version. Flashed v5.0. And all is working except for WiFi... I turn WiFi on in settings but when I go to see connections it didn't list any.i plugged in my usb wireless card from my raspberry pi and that works well.

Any way to fix this ?

Comment

Originally posted by Amendolaro View Post
                    I have the mxiii 2gb version. Flashed v5.0. And all is working except for WiFi... I turn WiFi on in settings but when I go to see connections it didn't list any.i plugged in my usb wireless card from my raspberry pi and that works well.

Any way to fix this ?

Use S82 version, not MX3

Comment

Originally posted by Slappy View Post
                      Use S82 version, not MX3
                      Okay I will try that once I am home thanks for the help but may I ask why would that version work instead of the one that says MX3 if that's what I'm using?

Comment

Originally posted by Amendolaro View Post
                        Okay I will try that once I am home thanks for the help but may I ask why would that version work instead of the one that says MX3 if that's what I'm using?
                        My guess is that although the S82 IS a MXIII, (2G/8G), the MXIII is likely meant to be for the M82 (1G/8G) ONLY.
                        Since the WiFI is totally different on the S82, (5Ghz a & n plus Bluetooth), then it is on the M82, that doesn't have those.
                        The M82 also suffers from having multiple revisions, with the older versions having an RTL8188 Chip, though it would seem that the more modern revision has an AP-6181 Chip in it.

The upshoot of that is, that even the MXIII version isn't fully compatible.
                        Or, at least this has been One of the bigger Problems with OpenELEC as far as I concerned.
                        It may be somewhat better now, but I've made a choice to stay on Android for now.

Comment

Is it possible to disable the power off function when the TV screen is turned off via CEC?

Comment

Originally posted by Slappy View Post
                            Use S82 version, not MX3
                            wow that worked! thanks man!

Comment

Does this rom support MX3 1GB ram version ???? If not do you guys have any other link for an OpenElec Rom for the Mx3 1gb version???

Comment

Have a look at here:

There is a MX3 version. But I don't know if it's the right one for your model.

Comment

Working...
                                X