Kikat - Wasser Firmware for Beelink R89

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by romasik View Post
    please Wasser add HDMI-CEC to you ROM !!!
    And latest stock remote PLEASE!
    And HDMI-CEC

Comment

Hi Wasser,

I have tried MX Player with 2.0.2
      I don't use MX Player much, so I guess I'm not a good tester, nevertheless, I tried to play a 720p video with DTS sound with the HW+ setting. The sound was completely absent.
      Anyway, if You give me a method what to test, I'm happy to help.

Comment

Use MXPlayer HW mode not HW+ !

From my personal experience MXPlayer on RK3288 and RK3188 works better in HW mode than HW+. This "plus" has some power over people (myself incuded) and they think that playback is better than without it.

Even better. In HW mode MXPlayer can HARDWARE decode DTS audio stream on RK3288 or at least without "Custom Codec" downloaded which is "undocumented" feature.
        Last edited by Gormar; 12-08-2014, 21:45.
        RK3288 2GB/16GB OC 1.9GHz at 1.2V RAM [email protected] Wasser's 3.0.11 firmware
        Out: monitor FullHD 16:9, 3.5" jack headphones; In: remote control, USB HUB: keyboard + mouse + pendrive
        bricked: VOYO V1 mini 8G/64GB Windows 10

Comment

Originally posted by wasser View Post
          Hi Folks

i don't think it's difficult to test LED and and i don't think it breaks your device by this testing. It doesn't take time, just press power button and see if led is red or blue! it's all

Thanks
          Wasser
          I upgrade to your 2.0.2 beta and LED works (red/sleep, blue/active).
          Thanks.

Comment

@wasser.. FYI issue Xvid/AC3 with MX/Stock HW is in mo123 rom with last RK SDK.
            It was ok in previous ROM/SDK.

Comment

IR Remote from Tronsmart R28

Will I be able to use the stock IR remote on a Tronsmart R28 Meta with this ROM?

Thanks!
              Cheers,
              -SB
              ---------------------------------------
              Currently using U-BOX R89 with mo123 v1.6.
              Other android tv device - ADT-1 running latest PureNexus 6.0.1 MM and very impressed with the changes vs stock molly!
              Pipo M9S -- CrewRKTab custom rooted 4.4.2
              RCA Viking Pro 10 -- Custom stock rooted 5.1 by me <- FOR SALE
              ----------- ROM by me, the first way to update ZTE Force 4G from ICS to JB http://androidforums.com/threads/fin...om-ics.886408/

Comment

Stock remote

If it works with stock firmware (i.e. 110k4) then certainly yes.
                RK3288 2GB/16GB OC 1.9GHz at 1.2V RAM [email protected] Wasser's 3.0.11 firmware
                Out: monitor FullHD 16:9, 3.5" jack headphones; In: remote control, USB HUB: keyboard + mouse + pendrive

Comment

Great, thanks! I'm setting up this r28 for a client and am considering using this ROM. Just wanted to be sure.

Cheers,
                  -SB
                  ---------------------------------------
                  Currently using U-BOX R89 with mo123 v1.6.
                  Other android tv device - ADT-1 running latest PureNexus 6.0.1 MM and very impressed with the changes vs stock molly!
                  Pipo M9S -- CrewRKTab custom rooted 4.4.2
                  RCA Viking Pro 10 -- Custom stock rooted 5.1 by me <- FOR SALE
                  ----------- ROM by me, the first way to update ZTE Force 4G from ICS to JB http://androidforums.com/threads/fin...om-ics.886408/

Comment

H/W decoding

Hi All,

I just received my R89 and am having problems with hardware decoding. I've tried the stock rom and different XBMC builds (stock, XBMC 13.2 and Kodi) but have the same stutter problems.

I've been reading this thread and flashed this rom to the device. XBMC 13.2, Kodi and Wasser XBMC still stutter with hardware decoding on but work better with it off (software decoding). I've ended up on SPMC with hardware decoding off which gives me the best result.

I have a 10/100 ethernet connection to my Synology NAS which stores all my content. Previously was using a Intel NUC and XBMC with no issues at all.

I have stutter and audio sync problems paying normal series files (300mb in size) in avi, mp4 and mkv formats. 720p movies (File size <2GB - YIFY) stutter too with h/w decoding on.

Any ideas what might be the problem? Bum box?

Comment

XMBC HW decode MediaCoder or Libstagefright.

I don't often use XMBC especially for streamed content but I know that it is use two different video hardware decode modes. First is MediaCoder and second is libstagefright. This order is not random. Try to disable one of them in Settings->Video (advanced)->Acceleration menu and watch what happens.

Comment

wasser firmware 2.0.2 is released

Hi Folks,

wasser firmware 2.0.2 is released. Please take a look at the first post to get more infos about new release.

Have fun.

Wasser
                        http://www.freak-tab.de/wasser/btn_donate.gif

You can make a donation if you find my work useful

Comment

Originally posted by wasser View Post
                          Hi Folks,

wasser firmware 2.0.2 is released. Please take a look at the first post to get more infos about new release.

Have fun.

Wasser
                          Cheers Wasser.

The download link doesn't seem to be working at the moment but as soon as it is, I'll install and test.
                          R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post
                            Cheers Wasser.

The download link doesn't seem to be working at the moment but as soon as it is, I'll install and test.
                            Take the 's' away from https in the link and it will work.

Comment

Originally posted by gffmac View Post
                              Take the 's' away from https in the link and it will work.
                              Well spotted, thanks.
                              R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Yes, "SSL connection error". The link is not working. But I have patience

LE: sorry, I see now. It's working
                                Thank you Wasser

Comment

Working...
                                X