Modded ROM's for Tronsmart R68 "Tronsplant your ROM"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by natzen View Post
    mo123 sure ? my box is original zidoo x6 pro ,this firmware compatible ?
    You can flash any RK3368 firmware on your device.
    Only things like the IR Remote or LED lights might not work.
    You can always flash back Zidoo firmware if you don't like or want everything to work like normal.

Comment

@thanks i test

Comment

Ey Ionix, could you upload a V6 with tamed kernel included? i'm in trouble triying to get my box working without freezing a bootlooped when added it through twrp...

Thanks for your work!! we enjoyed it very very much

Comment

Hi,

About WIFI/BT issue with AP6330:

In desmg we can see this :
          <6>[ 2.261767] [0: swapper/0: 1] [WLAN_RFKILL]: wlan_platdata_parse_dt: wifi_chip_type = ap6335

In my case I have an AP6330, and the Zidoo v6 ROM, but the kernel find a AP6335.
          Then I changed the name of the nvram_AP6330.txt in /etc/firmware/ to nvram_AP6335.txt, reboot .... and ..... the wifi is OK !!! but no BT.

Comment

It would be helpful if the ROM included a file manager/ explorer. My google play is not working. will not let me download anything. im kinda stuck as to how to fix it with no file manager

Got aptoide working after updating it and downloaded es file manager from there and was able to reinstall play store and get it working again. I have had a few random reboots while getting my apps reinstalled.
            Last edited by WIMMPYIII; 01-27-2016, 04:17.

Comment

Has anyone noticed 5Ghz being slow? Could be an issue with my router but 5Ghz is working fast on my phone. I will have to do more testing with it tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by lonix View Post
                UPDATE

have modified kernel to always report 0 for /sys/devices/virtual/switch/hdmi/state // this was easy
                now I just need to take care of /sys/class/display/HDMI/connected //ok this was easy too

seem's that some apps are looking beyond these two variables for example the "stan" app in australia

ok here it is, https://mega.nz/#!XcIGVKBC!g9KsetZlz...MrtHNkuGJHZvLA

this has

/sys/devices/virtual/switch/hdmi/state = 0
                and
                /sys/class/display/HDMI/connected = 0

i tested ,thanks for all hdmi state write 0 but my app don't work :-( ,i don't know why on minix x7 work and on zidoo not ...

Comment

Originally posted by reksio34 View Post
                  Hi,

About WIFI/BT issue with AP6330:

In desmg we can see this :
                  <6>[ 2.261767] [0: swapper/0: 1] [WLAN_RFKILL]: wlan_platdata_parse_dt: wifi_chip_type = ap6335

In my case I have an AP6330, and the Zidoo v6 ROM, but the kernel find a AP6335.
                  Then I changed the name of the nvram_AP6330.txt in /etc/firmware/ to nvram_AP6335.txt, reboot .... and ..... the wifi is OK !!! but no BT.
                  This is set in resource.img, you will find that it will be the same in the tronsmart ROM, in the test update i asked you to try I copied all the nvram files from the tronsmart rom, so I'm confused.

Originally posted by WIMMPYIII View Post
                  It would be helpful if the ROM included a file manager/ explorer. My google play is not working. will not let me download anything. im kinda stuck as to how to fix it with no file manager

Got aptoide working after updating it and downloaded es file manager from there and was able to reinstall play store and get it working again. I have had a few random reboots while getting my apps reinstalled.
                  Thanks for your suggestion, I'll add Es file explorer to the next version, there is a USB install app for adding .apks

Originally posted by natzen View Post

i tested ,thanks for all hdmi state write 0 but my app don't work :-( ,i don't know why on minix x7 work and on zidoo not ...
                  There seems to be more to it in Lollipop, im still working on a fix, but there are no guarantees that I'll find one.

Comment

Originally posted by finitol View Post
                    Ey Ionix, could you upload a V6 with tamed kernel included? i'm in trouble triying to get my box working without freezing a bootlooped when added it through twrp...

Thanks for your work!! we enjoyed it very very much
                    Next version, will be tame kernel as standard, overclocked as optional, I should have done this from the start. It would make more sense.

Comment

Next version, will be tame kernel as standard, overclocked as optional, I should have done this from the start. It would make more sense.

Great!! Thanks a lot!! i'll forward for it

Comment

This is set in resource.img, you will find that it will be the same in the tronsmart ROM, in the test update i asked you to try I copied all the nvram files from the tronsmart rom, so I'm confused.

Thanks for your suggestion, I'll add Es file explorer to the next version, there is a USB install app for adding .apks

There seems to be more to it in Lollipop, im still working on a fix, but there are no guarantees that I'll find one.
                        thanks you are the best ;-)

Comment

why am I getting activation info error.... says state illegal authorized? using v6 with stock kernel

Comment

Originally posted by dillweed View Post
                            why am I getting activation info error.... says state illegal authorized? using v6 with stock kernel
                            strange, everything is still working here, can you check the file /system/bin/preinstall.sh

it should read as follows the bit thats important is the 2 iptables lines, this blocks the rom from connecting to zidoo's server

Code:
                            #!/system/bin/sh

iptables -A INPUT -d 203.90.239.13 -j DROP
                            iptables -A INPUT -s 203.90.239.13 -j DROP

echo "do preinstall job" >> /data/log.txt
                            touch="/system/bin/touch"
                            PM="/system/bin/pm"

if [ ! -e /data/system.notfirstrun ]; then
                                     APKLIST=`ls /system/preinstall/*.apk`
                                rm -r /data/dec_out.h264
                                    rm -r /mnt/sdcard/contorl
                                for INFILES in $APKLIST
                                do
                                  echo  setup package:$INFILES >> /data/log.txt
                                  $PM install -r $INFILES
                                done

touch /data/system.notfirstrun
                            fi

echo "preinstall ok" >> /data/log.txt

Comment

Released v7, check main page for changes and downloads

Comment

flashed v7 on recovery brick my device!
                                I will try full Rom and let you know.

I tried this beforce full Wipe:
                                "General Notes:

- Perhaps Overclocking is a little too much for some boxes, some people have had issues with the overclock, if you have issues follow these steps.

I have put together a package so you can flash the boot.img and resource.img only so you dont have to download the whole rom again.

download (Zidoo ROM ONLY!)

to install unzip the package somewhere on your computer, drivers are included, but if you've already flashed this ROM most likely you don't need this.

- enter the rockdev folder and create a folder called Image, then move boot.img and resource.img into it.
                                - enter the AndroidTool_Release_v2.35 directory and run AndroidTool.exe
                                - put your device in boot loader mode, plug in the power and USB cable (USB ---&gt; MicroUSB), put toothpick in small hole until you hear a click then press the power button.
                                - when you see "Found Loader Device" click "Run"

your device should reboot automatically."

it did the trick..
                                the new kernel must by defected...
                                sorry

p.s
                                Why dont you change to boot screen to "LONIX MOD" or something?

Comment

Working...
                                X