Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] XannyTech Custom Mod Rom + TWRP Recovey built-in - for MINIM8SII and other devices see first post.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xannytech View Post

ah ok so the last firmware revision it's a bit more strict about security so on your device should appear a window asking for permission for adb... but on Android TV Rom for a framework problem the windows probably (if you don't see it) will not pop up on your device, but if appears just authorize your pc.

I'm pretty sure vysor app it's not suited to work on Android Tv.
    Anyway why you need an Android Tv rom?
    It's very clear to me that you don't know how it works and it's oriented just to multimedia and some games, utilize a different framework, a different market and different apk... but form what i can understand you're trying to force it to work with standard android apps. That's why i'm asking.
    If Vysor app can be found on the Android Tv Playstore then should work...
    Android Tv Playstore it's on my Android Tv BETA rom, it's different from the standard Android PlayStore, and has just app meant to work on Android TV.
    Hello Xannytech,

I'm testing/using your rom for a while now, and you are doing a really great job.

I'm also interrested in Android TV rom, if you need tester do not hesitate, I can do it... Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by pierrottls31 View Post
      Hello Guy's,

I have found for my nexbox A95X a android 7.1 firmware: iron s905x android 7.1 firmware 20170913

https://d1.downlod.me/d/4qdzb22ukqle...2020170913.zip

I have tested it on my A95X 1G/8G and it is working well, but slow as stock (All Hardware is working so far, but I did not test the IR remote).

If someone feel to customize it... or if someone has the lastest amlogic customization tool (Chinese FTP is down at the momoent) do not hesitate

Thanks
      Hmm... rom link is down, anyway... freetime aside i can give it a look

Comment

Hmm... rom link is down, anyway... freetime aside i can give it a look
        Link is here: https://uploads.to/samdfsct28iv

from the following page : https://androidtvbox.eu/new-firmware...70913-release/

cheers

Comment

Thanks
          just out of curiosity but then you tried with success to flash back a 6.01 rom?
          Then just for your information Android Customization Tool also if the very last version ha problem with 7.1.2, though someone does reported working with 7.1, does not with 7.1.2 ... You'll need linux and command line to work with it.

Comment

Thanks
            Then just for your information Android Customization Tool also if the very last version ha problem with 7.1.2, though someone does reported working with 7.1, does not with 7.1.2 ... You'll need linux and command line to work with it.
            Not yet, I forgot my USB cable, I will have to wait after work when I get home to try to downgrade. I will let you know later on (French Time zone).

Also Thanks for the info on the customization tool, I will look around for those command line

Comment

Not yet, I forgot my USB cable, I will have to wait after work when I get home to try to downgrade. I will let you know later on (French Time zone).

Also Thanks for the info on the customization tool, I will look around for those command line
              PM me if you need help about compiling decompiling

Comment

PM me if you need help about compiling decompiling
                I will, thanks a lot

Comment

Thanks
                  It is working I tried with this rom XTMOD_EX_P_3_sk.img

Cheers

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by fluoir View Post

A lots of quotes

Thank you guys for help and looking into this. I am trying your suggestions.
                    I am currently experiencing the same problem as manvel above.
                    UPDATE: So when I copy ONLY "bootloader.PARTITION" file from my Nexbox stock ROM and pasted it into ATV ROM, everything works perfectly and I can wake my box again. Now, only thing I would like to be working is Vysor in android tv rom...
                    Last edited by fluoir; 10-24-2017, 22:54.

Comment

It is working I tried with this rom XTMOD_EX_P_3_sk.img

Cheers
                      i did a "xtmodization" of that fw... but i can't go back to my old 6.01, i think it's a stupid bootloader problem, but... i hope none tested this without knowledge... or you get stuck with it. Probably it does affect just some devices but... i warned you!

Comment

i did a "xtmodization" of that fw... but i can't go back to my old 6.01, i think it's a stupid bootloader problem, but... i hope none tested this without knowledge... or you get stuck with it. Probably it does affect just some devices but... i warned you!
                        I tried
                        XTMOD_EX_P_3_sk.img and prescription of "fluoir" to change only bootloader.partition in customization tools. In both cases I can boot first time, but then after second boot or after manipulation with supersu binary update the system goes in TWRP again and stuck there....., what is wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by manvel View Post
                          I tried
                          XTMOD_EX_P_3_sk.img and prescription of "fluoir" to change only bootloader.partition in customization tools. In both cases I can boot first time, but then after second boot or after manipulation with supersu binary update the system goes in TWRP again and stuck there....., what is wrong?

Hello,

First of all "Manvel" we are discusing a new android 7.1 that just came out for our boxes, not with the XT_MOD 6.1

So regaring that 7.1 images:

I also just got that issue, I was trying to reboot in recovery using "simple reboot" apk, and get stuck on TWRP... Tried to reboot and I get stuck then to another Recovery Mod. I feel this firmware is not using the right partition to set up its recovery, then it is preventing from booting.

I reflash the firmware 6.1 thru USBburning tool in order to reboot my A95X.

Maybe we should try the "Reset ALL" and "reset bootloader" while reloading a 6.1 firmware.

I have not my box with me today, but I will check where this formware is writting its recovery. Maybe an overlaping is done between this FW in 6.1 and the one in 7.1.

That will be good if we can have a proper 7.1 XT mod for those boxes

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by manvel View Post
                            I tried

It works on XTMOD Android TV Beta 3 (original). Unpack only First level when loading in aml.cust.tool. If I see right you used XTMOD_EX_P_3_sk.img, notice suffix "sk"! If i am not wrong this "sk" is XTMOD 3.0(original) already customized byssarava9 where he replaced bootloader and I think he also replaced "ddr.ush" and "uboot.usb". When I replaced those other too files I was stuck in TWRP too. So try it with ^^these^^ original roms.
                            Hope it helps.
                            Last edited by fluoir; 10-26-2017, 11:34.

Comment

[QUOTE=fluoir;n680712]

It works on ... XTMOD Android TV Beta 3 [/B]

I tried with "original" XTMODE3 also (without sk) , so may be you right it works only with TV beta 3 version..

Comment

Xannytechis it possible to set that "android" bootanimation in /system/media so it runs instead of bootvideo or after bootvideo?

Comment

Working...
                                X