Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] XannyTech Custom Mod Rom + TWRP Recovey built-in - for MINIM8SII and other devices see first post.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xannytech View Post

So you used the ssarava9 recompiled rom... not my rom, so install my rom THIS ONE , apply the market patch just if needed.
    The only side effect you can have using mine, is the power on on remote not functional.
    Sorry but i can't help you with the other rom because i don't know what really happened there, i think is something regarding memory locations that broken TWRP recovery, but i do not own a nexbox and i did not compiled that rom.
    Yes my recompiled ROM will work with nexbox on power on and off using remote but i too have the problem of TWRP getting into the loop, please try p212 twrp from " https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoqocX31ecnXgZwNCL9pqWEsLDw_hg " and load it using microsd card, flash Xannytech marketfix, you should be good then

Comment

Originally posted by ssarava9 View Post

Yes my recompiled ROM will work with nexbox on power on and off using remote but i too have the problem of TWRP getting into the loop, please try p212 twrp from " https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoqocX31ecnXgZwNCL9pqWEsLDw_hg " and load it using microsd card, flash Xannytech marketfix, you should be good then
      So you solved in that way? The odd part is that he wrote he tried my twrp zip without success, that is the same version of twrp you're linking.
      ok let me know so i can post the fix in First page thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by ssarava9 View Post

Please provide a tutorial how to do it or if you can link to the tutorial

Do I copy ten file from you on SD and install it via TWRP "Install"?

Comment

Thanks for sharing this rom, Xannytech
          I just got this rom run smoothly on Vontar X96 (2/16) with USB Burning Tool method.

Though the power button on standard remote could not works to make it on, but I just found out that "2' button can replace that power on function.
          ​​​
          Playstore runs well, except, I couldn't manage to (re)Install Google Chrome that I accidentally uninstalled it before. Deleting Playstore & Google Play Services data & cache, & deleting Google account then re-add it, neither can solved it.
          But.. it not a big problem because I still can install other browser like Via Browser, etc.

And one other thing... The navigation buttons on the squarehome2 launcher not showing up, I only see the nav bar, though they're not set (no check mark) to hide on the setting menu.
          But then again.. this is also not a big problem. The substitute navigation functions are all in the wireless keyboard that we can use.

Please consider this as a report, not as a complain.

Thx again, Xannytech.
          Last edited by KayuTimur; 11-01-2017, 17:10.

Comment

First of all thanks for great rom. I have problem regarding WiFi dropping in Youtube in xanny’s Rom but stable in default nexbox S905X rom never drop out..I copy ap6330 WiFi drivers from default forware and replaced xanny’s great rom but WiFi is not stable in Youtube and error made in every 6 to 10 minuted cannot connect server (WiFi drop out)when I installed nexbox rom then no disconnection and drop out .. kindly help me because I want to use xanny’s great rom. I have nexbox S905X 1g 8g with moddified WiFi external antenna.

Comment

Hi all,

I bought this about 6 months ago, still in the box unopened:
              "Nexbox A95x" S905X 2GB / 16GB
              Model: A95X-B7N

My Tronsmart S89 died so I'm finally going to open this one.

Reading the OP, this appears to be the correct ROM to flash:
              - XTMOD 3.0 for NexBox A95x 2/16 (should work also for 1/8) repacked by ssarava9 with remote power functional.
              (in message #1887 he posted a description of what he did to eventually try yourself)

Just to verify, is that correct?

AND, is there ANY way to make an backup of the initial "untouched" state of the brand new box as it is, for example by somehow booting off of a "live" SDCARD with TWRP and saving a backup to that SDCARD, in case I want to later start "fresh", or something else.

If so, any links/guides to doing so is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Comment

This Tutorial help me when i have "TWRP LOOP" https://chinagadgetsreviews.com/down...er-v2-0-2.html

Anybody knows how to stay "YouTube TV" app in memory ??

Comment

Originally posted by rajawaqas View Post
                  First of all thanks for great rom. I have problem regarding WiFi dropping in Youtube in xanny’s Rom but stable in default nexbox S905X rom never drop out..I copy ap6330 WiFi drivers from default forware and replaced xanny’s great rom but WiFi is not stable in Youtube and error made in every 6 to 10 minuted cannot connect server (WiFi drop out)when I installed nexbox rom then no disconnection and drop out .. kindly help me because I want to use xanny’s great rom. I have nexbox S905X 1g 8g with moddified WiFi external antenna.
                  I changed nothing regarding wifi drivers in this release, so it's weird... from which version you got this issue?

Comment

Originally posted by KayuTimur View Post
                    Thanks for sharing this rom, Xannytech
                    I just got this rom run smoothly on Vontar X96 (2/16) with USB Burning Tool method.

Though the power button on standard remote could not works to make it on, but I just found out that "2' button can replace that power on function.
                    ​​​
                    Playstore runs well, except, I couldn't manage to (re)Install Google Chrome that I accidentally uninstalled it before. Deleting Playstore & Google Play Services data & cache, & deleting Google account then re-add it, neither can solved it.
                    But.. it not a big problem because I still can install other browser like Via Browser, etc.

And one other thing... The navigation buttons on the squarehome2 launcher not showing up, I only see the nav bar, though they're not set (no check mark) to hide on the setting menu.
                    But then again.. this is also not a big problem. The substitute navigation functions are all in the wireless keyboard that we can use.

Please consider this as a report, not as a complain.

Thx again, Xannytech.
                    If you got problem downloading some software not present in your country use APK MIRROR site to download apks though Google Chrome it's weird it's not present on playstore.
                    Power button issue it's normal on X96.
                    Navbar it's just hidden, but you need probably a mouse o an airmouse to show it, simply swipe from the bottom of the screen to up with a mouse (click and up keeping clicked)

Comment

Navbar icons problem solved. Thank you.

About Chrome, it does exist on playstore, but everytime I try to install it (on playstore or aptoide), it just won't installed (after done downloading)... error -504.

& no positive result with manually install chrome apk (from apk mirror, etc)

The strange thing is, I don't have problem installing any other apps

Comment

I changed nothing regarding wifi drivers in this release, so it's weird... from which version you got this issue?
                        I am using xtmod 3.0 standard edition currently now. When I watch long duration videos in YouTube (andriod tv Version: 1.3.11) then WiFi drop occurs ( cannot connect server) that’s why i again installed default nexbox firmware for testing purpose only and WiFi stable in default firmware. This type of issue also mention in post #1656....I have also xtrom 2.7 and 28 and i installed and check these versions and this problem is also present in these just only in Youtube only 1080p videos any other application runs smoothly through WiFi. i.e. Sony live app (720p) etc runs smoothly in yours great rom. All over ur custom rom is great and amazingly fast you are great developer alive God Bless you.

Comment

This is off topic but I need ur suggestion. How to enable amcodec in spmc in default nexbox’s rom because in expert mode there is no amcode setting visible in setting but in ur rom amcodef setting is present there.Sorry for bad English

Comment

I am using xtmod 3.0 standard edition currently now. When I watch long duration videos in YouTube (andriod tv Version: 1.3.11) then WiFi drop occurs ( cannot connect server) that’s why i again installed default nexbox firmware for testing purpose only and WiFi stable in default firmware. This type of issue also mention in post #1656....I have also xtrom 2.7 and 28 and i installed and check these versions and this problem is also present in these just only in Youtube only 1080p videos any other application runs smoothly through WiFi. i.e. Sony live app (720p) etc runs smoothly in yours great rom. All over ur custom rom is great and amazingly fast you are great developer alive God Bless you.
                            Send me if you can your stock rom wifi folder AP6330, so i can check if is something in these settings.

Comment

This is off topic but I need ur suggestion. How to enable amcodec in spmc in default nexbox’s rom because in expert mode there is no amcode setting visible in setting but in ur rom amcodef setting is present there.Sorry for bad English
                              i don't remember if i did something regarding spmc codec, but i think not, could just be some differences in /system/etc/permissions or in /system/etc/mediacodecs.xml.
                              Last edited by Xannytech; 11-02-2017, 12:34.

Comment

Send me if you can your stock rom wifi folder AP6330, so i can check if is something in these settings.
                                I will definitely send ap6630 WiFi folder.

Comment

Working...
                                X