Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV7A 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 and 9377 Wifi Chipset)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mecool is q20x and Z69 plus is q201 and it runs on SC's kernel.
    What memory performance... I don't see performance here...

Comment

Well I see and if the system holds about 130mb of ram there is something, unfortunately I don't have that device anymore to show you. On my now dead Acemax M12N it shows 1880MB so it's 130MB difference, tell me it's cache ram, obviously there is something and I think performance becouse this box compared to the other is like the rabbit and the snail... So you don't see performance coz you don't have 2 devices with the same specs and different behavior,

Comment

Yes. Ugoos firmware takes more memory. But I like it!

Comment

Originally posted by hcardoso483 View Post

Did you try with that blue PCB version in 1st post? If your box shows the audio optical ligth it's not bricked it only has wrong firmware, I suggest to begin find a stock ROM for it just in case, my last resort for firmware is chinagadget review website, also check Wich board it is some of this boxes now come with q201 not q9377 boards if it is q201 try mecool m8s pro l firmware, but you may find some wifi network issues...
          I just think you are flashing an incompatible rom.

Comment

I had once a problem with my box not flashing firmware that was becouse somehiw I had a bad download file, sdcard method always works good for me, also check the versions of the USB burning tool sometimes on some devices it is relevant what version you use unfortunately in your case I don't know the USB version required but make sure you got a good download and the version of the USB tool is the right one also you can use this burn card maker tool

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Insert a fat 32 formated sdcard and use the normal erase option

For the USB burning tool the one I use is this

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Some times you get error flashing becouse you need a Mac key use this one

I hope this helps you but don't give up your box is not dead it has the wrong firmware in it

If you need additional power to the box the way to do is
            1-press and hold reset button
            2- plug USB cord still holding the reset button
            3- plug the power cord hold still the reset button untill you see that the device restarted ( during the detection on the ram the device will restart a write bootloader then will soft reboot again and write firmware if you pay attention you can see it happening
            Thanks again for you help but the issue remains. The SD card method seems inoperative as I can only access the boxes memory via USB burning tool.

As a last resort could anyone kindly point me in the direction of a known working Rom that is comparable with the 3+32/ 9377 CZ-S32-V5 Low Power revision. If that then fails I think we I can consider the box dead. The firmware set I download from here for the LP version all failed again at 8%. with the same error [0X30403003] UBOOT/Partition_aml_dtb/Download buffer/Data transfer error

Many thanks...

Comment

Originally posted by Modelman View Post

Thanks again for you help but the issue remains. The SD card method seems inoperative as I can only access the boxes memory via USB burning tool.

As a last resort could anyone kindly point me in the direction of a known working Rom that is comparable with the 3+32/ 9377 CZ-S32-V5 Low Power revision. If that then fails I think we I can consider the box dead. The firmware set I download from here for the LP version all failed again at 8%. with the same error [0X30403003] UBOOT/Partition_aml_dtb/Download buffer/Data transfer error

Many thanks...
              Try with different erase bootloader options uboot refers to bootloader maybe the tool is trying to write new bootloader but it fails, guide additional power to the box I mean

1 press and hold reset button
              2 plug USB cable hold still resert butto
              3 plug power cable hold still
              4 press start hold still reset button
              5 when you get the 1st fails attempt remove and plug back again the USB cable keeping the reset button pressed
              6 release the reset button only when you see writing system in the progress bar

It's got to work man don't give up I had a lot of trouble on the 1st time I flashed my box whatever you do unless you short pins out you are not going to kill the box, check if your version is the wisdom one... Just keep trying your not going to inflict anymore damage...I believe you will get it in the end like I did, there are a t least 6 different versions of this device and some versions have 3 revisions...

Comment

Originally posted by mark-1978 View Post

I just think you are flashing an incompatible rom.
                No mate all these s912 firmwares work crossing devices and if you get trouble to boot just replace the kernel and problem solved the thing is each manufacturer has a diferdiff board or wifi chips, but basically you can flash any rom to any device as long that you know how to change for the right kernel, and then is just a matter o te remote configuration and wifi chips, and the lan if you have a gb lan will work with mb settings but not if you have mb lan with GB settings, I've been playing with this S912 and A912 since they started to come to market

Comment

No mate all these s912 firmwares work crossing devices and if you get trouble to boot just replace the kernel and problem solved the thing is each manufacturer has a diferdiff board or wifi chips, but basically you can flash any rom to any device as long that you know how to change for the right kernel, and then is just a matter o te remote configuration and wifi chips, and the lan if you have a gb lan will work with mb settings but not if you have mb lan with GB settings, I've been playing with this S912 and A912 since they started to come to market
                  Ok, but difficulty is getting a stock 7.1.2 kernel. 6.0.1 kernel just doesn't work on 7.1.2 rom.

Comment

Good Morning. I'd like to know if it's possible to set up a gamepad to simulate screen taps. I have a few games purchased from the Play Store, and although several of them natively recognize my gamepad (Mocute 050) on the smartphone, they do not recognize it on the TV Box. I've tried using Tincore Keymapper, Droidmote, Game Keyboard + and GKM Touch and none of them worked for map the gamepad buttons as touches on the screen. Include the GKM Touch developer hinted that I would need to disable SELinux completely on the TV Box but I do not know how to do it and it will not even work. Any tips? I really need this to work.

ps: box already rooted wirh magisk.

Comment

Originally posted by mark-1978 View Post

Ok, but difficulty is getting a stock 7.1.2 kernel. 6.0.1 kernel just doesn't work on 7.1.2 rom.
                      Of course no you are not able to use a kernel built for a higher version of Android on an previous one you met be able to use a 6 on a 7 but not a 7 on a 6 it's like when you update you can't update to an earlier version, I thought you already had got that, if you are trying a 7 kernel for a 6 ROM it will not work you will always get a major issue even if you get it to boot ( verry unlikely)

Comment

Originally posted by eXcer View Post
                        Good Morning. I'd like to know if it's possible to set up a gamepad to simulate screen taps. I have a few games purchased from the Play Store, and although several of them natively recognize my gamepad (Mocute 050) on the smartphone, they do not recognize it on the TV Box. I've tried using Tincore Keymapper, Droidmote, Game Keyboard + and GKM Touch and none of them worked for map the gamepad buttons as touches on the screen. Include the GKM Touch developer hinted that I would need to disable SELinux completely on the TV Box but I do not know how to do it and it will not even work. Any tips? I really need this to work.

ps: box already rooted wirh magisk.
                        There is an app that does do that, can't remember the name of it but it's icon is rounded yellow with a gamepad in black, I love check my archives at home see if I still got it, let you now Saturday when I get home, I remember using that app with a generic gamepad...

Comment

I use unbeloved hosts and ad blocker reborn along with my custom hosts file, which specifically blocks ad services that adaway and ad blocker fail to block. I stopped using adaway long ago because it was redundant in operation, 1MB of host blocking at best, while unbeloved hosts has the ability to block over 40MB of hosts names. Just have to be careful, as many mobile apps using DRM tied Google services fail to function using many custom lists. Thus I mainly use the lists from sites other than spam lists. NBC and a few others have some services tied to hosts labeled as spam sites.

Even though i mus manually start playback or carefully skip past ads before they start, on a few streaming apps, most of my content is ad free. Ad blocker reborn is the best, as it finds scripts and calls to hosts before the host passed to the network layer.

Comment

There is an app that does do that, can't remember the name of it but it's icon is rounded yellow with a gamepad in black, I love check my archives at home see if I still got it, let you now Saturday when I get home, I remember using that app with a generic gamepad...
                            I appreciate it. Thanks!

Comment

mibox is getting android 8 these days.
                              i wonder if we will get a new OS...

Comment

eXcer
                                Have same gamepad and tried it with some games on my H96. They work fine. Without any additional apps.

chenrp
                                Would love to see Oreo, but as our Box has normal Android as stock than we would already have and update if Alfawise saw a reason to update our Box.
                                ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

Working...
                                X