Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Android TV (7.1.2) Beelink GT1 (Multi 6255 & 9377 Standard+Ultimate)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tillaz87 View Post

I just flashed this and used Ethernet so could test the auto frame rate settings and it seriously brakes media playback on kodi for me when it's enabled but fine when off?

With it turned on its missing frames and in slow motion

With it off its perfect.

What tv do you have?

Edit:

Also looks like I removed stuff for it to work on here when converting framework to AOSP
    Strange, I`m using Kodi options like danxc (noise reduction on) with ALL Hardware acceleration options in Kodi and with UGOOS everything looks fine.
    tested with .mkv 1080P and 2160P.

TV Samsung EU55KS7000

Comment

Originally posted by Pinki View Post

Strange, I`m using Kodi options like danxc (noise reduction on) with ALL Hardware acceleration options in Kodi and with UGOOS everything looks fine.

TV Samsung EU55KS7000
      What version of kodi you are using?

Comment

Originally posted by danxc View Post

Samsung QE55Q6F 55" 4K
        I have Samsung 65KS8000 so very similar TV both quantum dot. did you try with kodi?

Comment

Originally posted by Pinki View Post

TV Samsung EU55KS7000
          That's odd I will upload the videos, I just used kodi from play store

Comment

Originally posted by danxc View Post

What version of kodi you are using?
            I didnt turn on any Hardware acceleration options in Kodi that might be why.. turn them back to default and try?

Comment

I have Samsung 65KS8000 so very similar TV both quantum dot. did you try with kodi?
              Kodi no, because it lacks hardware acceleration-amcodec, I use a fork (spmc)

Comment

FORK SPMC much better than KODI

Comment

SPMC only !!!

Comment

I understood

Comment

Hello ... I would like to configure the vorke remote control with the UGOOS AM3 rom with beelink gt1 ... Does anyone have a file to flash or a directive because this rom works very well ... Thanks

Comment

Thanks all the time tillaz87 ..
                        I tried to install your ROM v10.5 on Beelink GT1 ultimate , unfortunately it failed.
                        My GT1 ultimate is currently installed v10.1.
                        I have a question for you.
                        As you mentioned, "AP6255 support?" what does it mean?

Comment

Originally posted by doripo2 View Post
                          Thanks all the time tillaz87 ..
                          I tried to install your ROM v10.5 on Beelink GT1 ultimate , unfortunately it failed.
                          My GT1 ultimate is currently installed v10.1.
                          I have a question for you.
                          As you mentioned, "AP6255 support?" what does it mean?
                          The ROM does have AP6255 support. I am using it with the T95ZPlus 3GB/32GB (AP6255 obviously) and it works very well (nice job Tillaz) using the Android TV version. Still a spotify issue with the Patched Non-ATV version. Flashed using USB Burnign tool. Ynot.

Comment

Originally posted by ynot123 View Post

The ROM does have AP6255 support. I am using it with the T95ZPlus 3GB/32GB (AP6255 obviously) and it works very well (nice job Tillaz) using the Android TV version. Still a spotify issue with the Patched Non-ATV version. Flashed using USB Burnign tool. Ynot.
                            Does your Bluetooth work as well? Sure I seen somone say it wasn't so was meaning the fix that if so.

Comment

Does your Bluetooth work as well? Sure I seen somone say it wasn't so was meaning the fix that if so.
                              Yes i use a headset from time to time with it (keeps the peace in the house ) and I have connected to wifi but generally use it cable directly to a switch.

Comment

Originally posted by JoseM View Post

not working i think LED service (LcdStatus.apk) is missing

btw this code is included in this patch right ? ( /sys/class/leds/fd628_dev/) https://github.com/tanixbox/tx3mini_...ed_control.txt
                                Try this ? https://www.dropbox.com/s/9fl4fnm0ta...yPach.zip?dl=0

Comment

Working...
                                X