Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Android TV (7.1.2) Beelink GT1 (Multi 6255 & 9377 Standard+Ultimate)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Code:
    on post-fs-data
        insmod /system/lib/mali.ko mali_debug_level=2 mali_shared_mem_size=0x40000000
        # ko for dolby vision
        insmod /system/lib/dovi.ko
    Where is this "dovi.ko" for dolby vision? its not in any firmware so be surprised if it works, yet it was added to settings by amlogic?

Comment

Originally posted by tillaz87 View Post
      Code:
      on post-fs-data
      insmod /system/lib/mali.ko mali_debug_level=2 mali_shared_mem_size=0x40000000
      # ko for dolby vision
      insmod /system/lib/dovi.ko
      Where is this "dovi.ko" for dolby vision? its not in any firmware so be surprised if it works, yet it was added to settings by amlogic?
      Forget about it, that is in the kernel now by default... i bet they forgot to remove the line!

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

Forget about it, that is in the kernel now by default... i bet they forgot to remove the line!
        Thanks

Comment

tillaz87
          Do you use Open GApps TVStock Package here? (think it should be the best anyway).
          Can you tell us what's new in v8?
          I hope the new version will help for video quality too, and not just for games benchmarks.

Comment

superceleron Are you going to make a new rom?

Comment

• superceleron
              superceleron commented
              Editing a comment
              maybe, but this is not for tillaz87 thread!

USB Burn tool tip: Plug in the power and USB at the exact same time.. and it connects first time, every time.. no pin needed

Can't believe I just noticed this.. so much easier now!

Comment

Originally posted by tillaz87 View Post
              USB Burn tool tip: Plug in the power and USB at the exact same time.. and it connects first time, every time.. no pin needed

Can't believe I just noticed this.. so much easier now!
              In the past, I followed the procedure "push the reset pin, insert the USB cable, USB is recognised by USB tool, then push "START""
              Now it never works and give an error with bootloader
              So I push START first then push reset pin and connect the USB

.......et VOILA ;;; works 100% of time

Philippe

Comment

Very good

Comment

Any chance you release next update this weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by macavita View Post
                    +1 cant wait too.

Comment

Originally posted by macavita View Post
                      Originally posted by DhiJay23 View Post

+1 cant wait too.
                      Hopefully or before

Comment

I have downloaded first the stock ROM as per the instruction, then applied the file for Google TV.
                        The installation itself went super smooth, no problems at all.
                        Now however I have few major problems
                        I have tried only with the stock ROM, so clean Android 7, without Google TV patch, and again the same problems

- KODI is not playing normally - buffering for half minute, then plays for about the same time, then again stops for buffering
                        - Youtube has really terrible lip sync offset out of sync completely
                        - I was thinking that I have problem with network, although I am using ehternet, not WiFi, still KODI is shopping, and youtube sucks
                        - installed speedtest, shows only 9.5MBs on download both on ethernet and WiFi (5GHz)
                        - testing with phone on WiFi - 44MBs

I don't know what is wrong, but I'm downgrading to Android 6.
                        The device is Beelink GT1 (not ultimate).
                        Anyone with problems with Android 7??

Comment

Not experienced any of this on 7 its always been ok nothing major

Comment

Originally posted by muchoz View Post
                            I have downloaded first the stock ROM as per the instruction, then applied the file for Google TV.
                            The installation itself went super smooth, no problems at all.
                            Now however I have few major problems
                            I have tried only with the stock ROM, so clean Android 7, without Google TV patch, and again the same problems

- KODI is not playing normally - buffering for half minute, then plays for about the same time, then again stops for buffering
                            - Youtube has really terrible lip sync offset out of sync completely
                            - I was thinking that I have problem with network, although I am using ehternet, not WiFi, still KODI is shopping, and youtube sucks
                            - installed speedtest, shows only 9.5MBs on download both on ethernet and WiFi (5GHz)
                            - testing with phone on WiFi - 44MBs

I don't know what is wrong, but I'm downgrading to Android 6.
                            The device is Beelink GT1 (not ultimate).
                            Anyone with problems with Android 7??
                            I have the sound out of sync problems as well, also Kodi Live TV using only SW codecs regardless of settings. Press O o in Kodi (you need keyboard) to see what codecs are used.
                            I installed Libreelec 8.02 on GT1 and Kodi works like a charm, but with all 7.1.x Roms Kodi is giving me troubles and Youtube is out of sync on most of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Freelance View Post
                              Youtube is out of sync on most of them.
                              Youtube 100% working fine for me on v8 and i removed the ads

Comment

Working...
                              X