Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Mecool M8S PRO+ TVStock Nexus ROM (Android TV 7.1)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just want to inform. I have SEC 649 with 20170815.182813.V0321 and I was trying to install latest ATV and... is working perfect!
    Just OTA update with wipe data. Netflix 1080p, YouTube, Kodi - all great. Thanks Guest!

Comment

Originally posted by orphee55 View Post

I have remove my solder (I have been checked, no shortcut anymore). But the behavior is the same. In our situation, shorting the pins is not putting the pin into NAND mode. The m8s is always recognized by the pc (with the reset, with the pins shorten or by doing nothing) but the flash always fails at 4%. I have another m8s in SEC 652, I need to push the reset button to make it be recognize by my pc.

I've seen a strange thing. By clicking several times on refresh button, I'm able to go though 4%. But I'm getting stuck at 96%.

Thanks for your help !
      I have got 2 boxes with sec 652 and when I try this NAND mask ROM method and my PC recognized the worldcup driver only when I push in the Power supply cable.. maybe the voltage is to low, I don't know...it doesn't it matter because the result of this trials is the same like yours [4%, error unknow bla bla bla].

I have no patience for this ... where is the hammer ... this is the only solution

Comment

Originally posted by grimmie View Post

The combo of Netflix+Amazon is best with fire tv stock. And the price same as the mecool pro+.

Why do you want a different box, is it for some ATV features that the ATV ROM has that couldn't side load to the fire tv stick?

Just want to knw opinions.

i tried soldering a reset button and mine didnt work, can only think that my soldering was shitty or they have severed that connection

Comment

Originally posted by DKAngel View Post

i tried soldering a reset button and mine didnt work, can only think that my soldering was shitty or they have severed that connection
          If you can short it with paper-clip then all should be fine with those points.

Comment

Yeah that didn't work either

Comment

Originally posted by DKAngel View Post

Ok, thanks for your feedback! Maybe i will try it too.
              S805 MK808B-plus (alive & rocks on LE), S905X T95X (on U2+ mod rom ATV 7.1) and maybe later a S905x M8S Pro+...

Comment

Originally posted by Kazan View Post

If you can short it with paper-clip then all should be fine with those points.

Hi, have you tested this successfully on the new box without reset switch ?
                S805 MK808B-plus (alive & rocks on LE), S905X T95X (on U2+ mod rom ATV 7.1) and maybe later a S905x M8S Pro+...

Comment

Originally posted by NicoLabidouille View Post

Hi, have you tested this successfully on the new box without reset switch ?
                  Worked on my box using the pins for the top mounted switch pos.

Comment

Just in case this is of use, a photo of the info from Netflix ATV working on the latest OEM V0619

Click image for larger version

Name:	WP_20171009_13_26_09_Pro.jpg
Views:	140
Size:	105.3 KB
ID:	676742

Comment

Hi Magendaz, I have been following your work and I am very happy to be doing ATV for the whole Meco Series M8S Pro. Thanks to you, I bought the M8S Pro + because it is possible to have ATV for it, I also have two M8S Pro for arrive at my house, but they have been stuck at the post office of my country for months. Thinking about it, I would like to know if you could build a ROM for my current box, the Scishion V88, I even made some modifications following some tutorials here in the forum, but they were not so good. Currently, I downloaded a compilation of PaulieP, but some things broken, for example, the control does not work properly, the shutdown button just turns off the screen. If you have a little time, at least consider taking a look at the topic:

http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...-live-channels
                      Last edited by Novato; 10-09-2017, 23:13. Reason: Translation to English.

Comment

Guest commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I don't have a V88, but it seems like PaulieP is off to a good start. There's a known issue (see OP) about wake from sleep causing a reboot, and I'm surprised that VideoStrong hasn't fixed that by now.

Originally posted by kodiwpigulce_pl View Post
                      I just want to inform. I have SEC 649 with 20170815.182813.V0321 and I was trying to install latest ATV and... is working perfect!
                      Just OTA update with wipe data. Netflix 1080p, YouTube, Kodi - all great. Thanks Guest!
                      I also have eMMC SEC649 with build 20170815.182813.V0321. The rest of my eMMC info is B041 KLMAG1JENB S54T3MGMS .
                      Can you tell me the FULL info of your eMMC chip? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Novato View Post
                        Oi Magendaz, tenho acompanhado o seu trabalho e estou muito feliz por estar a fazer ATV para toda a Meco Series M8S Pro. Graças a você, comprei o M8S Pro +, pois é possível ter ATV para ele, eu também tenho dois M8S Pro para chegar na minha casa, mas eles estão presos na estação de correios do meu país há meses. Pensando nisso, eu gostaria de saber se você poderia construir uma ROM para a minha caixa atual, a Scishion V88, eu até fiz algumas modificações seguindo alguns tutoriais aqui no fórum, mas eles não eram tão bons. Atualmente, eu baixei uma compilação da PaulieP, mas algumas coisas quebradas, por exemplo, o controle não funciona corretamente, o botão de desligamento apenas apaga a tela. Se você tiver um pouco de tempo, pelo menos, considere dar uma olhada no tópico:

http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...-live-channels
                        English would be beneficial for all........Here is the loose Google translation......

I have been following your work and I am very happy to be doing ATV for the entire Meco Series M8S Pro. Thanks to you, I bought the M8S Pro + as it is possible to have ATV for it, I also have two M8S Pro to get on my home, but they've been stuck at the post office in my country for months. Thinking about it, I would like to know if you could build a ROM for my current box, the Sc88ion V88, I even made some modifications following some tutorials here in the forum, but they were not so good. Currently, I downloaded a compilation of PaulieP, but some things broken, for example, the control does not work properly, the shutdown button just turns off the screen. If you have a little time, at least consider taking a look at the topic

Comment

Oh no, sorry me ... At some point the translation did not work after the edit. Initially I had posted English. Thanks for the correction. :}

Comment

​​​​Finally I was able to find the Open Gapps Stock, I wonder how I can build a ROM using Gapps.

(I have some experience in making ROMs port for MTK devices)

Comment

Originally posted by Rafaluke View Post

Hello!

Well, tried everything that I could imagine to run Netflix but with no luck.

Tried to run older NETFLIX versions; --> error ui-800-3
                              Tried NANO ROM; --> black screen
                              Tried 20170825 TV stock --> black screen
                              Tried 20171001 TV stock --> black screen
                              Tried OEM 20171006 ---> black screen

All with factory reset and only Netflix installed/runned. None of the actions above started netflix... I dont know what I can do now.

Someone have any ideas that I could try? Magendanz?

Thank you for the help.
                              Info from my box:

Chipset is: SAMSUMG 649 - KLMAG2WEPD-B031
                              DRM Info: L3.
                              Aida: 4x ARM Cortex A53 @ 1512MHz

I'm pretty sure that I've never checked Overwrite key during my updates.
                              Last edited by Rafaluke; 10-10-2017, 00:02.

Comment

Working...
                              X