Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT1 / Alfawise S92 TVStock Nexus ROM (Android TV 7.1)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vermegrigio View Post
    Yugo79 are you italan?
    Yes why?

Comment

Originally posted by stefanop View Post
      Hello, I can’t find how to start terminal app in order to reboot in twrp and install ota update. Where can I find the app?
      You can use quick reboot root

Comment

Originally posted by cbm View Post
        The link to the 25/11 OTA is expired. I get the following message Guest " This item might not exist or is no longer available

This item might have been deleted, expired, or you might not have permission to view it. Contact the owner of this item for more information."
        Try now to download the download, it seems to be back to work

Comment

I know the cause why the nav bar is missing. If you install a normal apk file the nav bar will disappear when you reboot. And it will not go back even you turn it on from display settings. I think its a bug

Comment

I received my new GT1 Ultimate in the mail yesterday, and I've now tested it with this latest ROM. Unfortunately, I found a 1-byte error in the device tree for the 3GB DRAM configuration that will cause a hang after the boot logo. I've corrected the mistake and am doing an in-place refresh of all the links from the last build, so in a couple of hours everyone should be downloading new copies with the fix.

This rolling update is only for the 3GB DRAM GT1 Ultimate configuration. All others should be unaffected.

Comment

Originally posted by Magendanz View Post
              I received my new GT1 Ultimate in the mail yesterday, and I've now tested it with this latest ROM. Unfortunately, I found a 1-byte error in the device tree for the 3GB DRAM configuration that will cause a hang after the boot logo. I've corrected the mistake and am doing an in-place refresh of all the links from the last build, so in a couple of hours everyone should be downloading new copies with the fix.

This rolling update is only for the 3GB DRAM GT1 Ultimate configuration. All others should be unaffected.
              Understood. By chance it does not definitively brick the baby ! Thank you for your work. Where are you from by the way ? American ? (French on my side)
              Philippe

Comment

Guest commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes, I can confirm that the updated device tree works fine on my 3GB GT1 Ultimate, where before it would hang at the boot logo. I owe thanks to gearbest for the generous hardware donation.

And yes, I'm from 'Merica. Spent 12 years in the U.S. Navy, 20 years at Microsoft, and 4 years as a Washington state representative. I do this for fun. :-)

Thanks to all, sorry for my English

Comment

Originally posted by teters01 View Post
                I know the cause why the nav bar is missing. If you install a normal apk file the nav bar will disappear when you reboot. And it will not go back even you turn it on from display settings. I think its a bug
                Hi, in fact I only have apk of thirds installed and at the first reboot I had seen then no more

Comment

Originally posted by Magendanz View Post

Where is best to buy at the moment and is it worth upgrading from a Beelink GT 1?

Comment

Guest commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Well, I got the Ultimate because I needed it for a test config. If you've already got a GT1, all the Ultimate would offer you would be a slight performance increase. Now, if the Ultimate came with Widevine L1, it might be worth the upgrade.

Magendanz Is there any boxes you support that have Widevine L1 and would be a better option or is the beelink GT1/Ultimate the best budget box? Thank you

Comment

Guest commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Well, the Mecool M8S Pro L, M8S Pro W and M8S Pro+ all have Widevine L1. (Note that the M8S Pro doesn't.) I'm partial to the M8S Pro L because it has the faster S912 SoC, dual-band WiFi and Bluetooth.

Where is best to buy this box and does it do 4k netflix and amazon vidoe? thank you

Comment

How can I disable the notification bar? Thanks

Comment

Guest commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Just uncomment "persist.sys.useTvStatusBar=true" in the build.prop.

Please by 'uncomment', u mean?

Comment

Guest commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Just remove the pound sign (#) from the beginning of that line in /system/build.prop. You can use any root file manager or TWRP to make the change.

Originally posted by makavelio View Post
                    Where is best to buy this box and does it do 4k netflix and amazon vidoe? thank you
                    Got mine here like most china stuff I buy. but they are so slow to ship..

Its here as well, where i got my remote. these ship crazy fast had the remote in few days.
                    https://www.geekbuying.com/item/MECO...GB-386123.html

Netflix yes, not sure amazon.

Comment

Originally posted by tillaz87 View Post

Got mine here like most china stuff I buy. but they are so slow to ship..

Its here as well, where i got my remote. these ship crazy fast had the remote in few days.
                      https://www.geekbuying.com/item/MECO...GB-386123.html

Netflix yes, not sure amazon.
                      Netflix is 1080p i would think...

Comment

Working...
                      X