Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Mecool M8S Pro L TVStock Nexus ROM (Android TV 7.1)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post

It sounds like you have NOT paired the Bluetooth. This is a combo IR and Bluetooth remote...... to test if you have Bluetooth enabled, cover the emitter end of your remote and try using it.
    You're right!

Could you tell me how to pair the remote with Bluetooth?

EDIT: I found how: Hold "-" and "OK"
    Last edited by coubi64; 03-31-2018, 16:43.

Comment

Originally posted by coubi64 View Post

You're right!

Could you tell me how to pair the remote with Bluetooth?

EDIT: I found how: Hold "-" and "OK"
      Working now??
      MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post

Working now??
        Yes everything is ok now. Thank you for the lead.

Very nice rom.

Comment

Hi, Prime Video Workshop now with your Rom nur ist dosent Play HD only SD. Any Ideas? Connection is fast enough...

Comment

On some app for iptv if i press 1 my box write 7 ! Same on original firmware.

Comment

Originally posted by zenix View Post

You cant install 64 bit because all the roms we use are 32 bit! :-)
              So how to check the architecture? Why binaries for aarch64 works (i have installed entware for aarch64: https://tosiek.pl/entware-and-pyload...id-7-1-tv-box/ )? Should i use armv7?
              uname -a
              cat /proc/cpuinfo
              says:
              Linux localhost 3.14.29 #5 SMP PREEMPT armv8l GNU/Linux Processor : AArch64 Processor rev 4 (aarch64

Comment

Originally posted by amdultra View Post
                Hi, Prime Video Workshop now with your Rom nur ist dosent Play HD only SD. Any Ideas? Connection is fast enough...
                Can you please tell us what version of "Prime Video" is working for you ? I don't find any "Prime Video Workshop" and all versions I tried don't work on Android TV S9XY firmware.
                Thanks.

Comment

Excellent ROM for the excellent Mecool box! Thanks Magendanz!

After installing and working with it a little bit, I ended with two quick questions:

1) How can i get in Home Screen the Power Button shortcut (linking to reboot, shutdown, recover, etc), as in the 3rd image in the original post?

2) How can I customize the applications showing in the Home Screen? I don't want Play Games, Play "etc", for example.... I was only able to change the order.

Comment

Originally posted by demasiado View Post

Can you please tell us what version of "Prime Video" is working for you ? I don't find any "Prime Video Workshop" and all versions I tried don't work on Android TV S9XY firmware.
                    Thanks.
                    Sry German Autocorrection Its the normal Prime video App from the Play Store! But i Used The false Thread, its the Nexus Rom where it works

Comment

I have only remote control without voice control.
                      How could I use the newest ROM for my Mecool M8S Pro L?
                      I couldn't skip voice remote control pairing at the start blue screen...

Comment

Originally posted by Krissopl View Post
                        I have only remote control without voice control.
                        How could I use the newest ROM for my Mecool M8S Pro L?
                        I couldn't skip voice remote control pairing at the start blue screen...
                        If you have a cell phone with bluetooth, pair it with the android box. That was the only way i could get that screen to go away with the regular remote.

Comment

Thanks Krumm for your answer.

I have second problem - the box has no audio output.
                          My old audio tuner -> Sony (STR-KS1000) doesn't recognize audio via HDMI.
                          I tried all my HDMI cables and always have the same result = no audio.
                          I have audio only on my TV

Comment

Originally posted by jotascotch View Post
                            Excellent ROM for the excellent Mecool box! Thanks Magendanz!

After installing and working with it a little bit, I ended with two quick questions:

1) How can i get in Home Screen the Power Button shortcut (linking to reboot, shutdown, recover, etc), as in the 3rd image in the original post?

2) How can I customize the applications showing in the Home Screen? I don't want Play Games, Play "etc", for example.... I was only able to change the order.
                            Anyone knows the answers?
                            Thanks.

Comment

I got my M8S Pro L last week, everything works fine with the original firmware.
                              But I can not enable wifi after I flashed TVStock Nexus ROM or OEM firmware 20180205.111652.V0928
                              Everything else works great with a lan cable.
                              Is it because I got a different wifi chip?
                              And how can I add a wifi driver into this rom?
                              You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by tosiek View Post
                                So how to check the architecture? Why binaries for aarch64 works (i have installed entware for aarch64: https://tosiek.pl/entware-and-pyload...id-7-1-tv-box/ )? Should i use armv7?
                                uname -a
                                cat /proc/cpuinfo
                                says:
                                Linux localhost 3.14.29 #5 SMP PREEMPT armv8l GNU/Linux Processor : AArch64 Processor rev 4 (aarch64
                                The architecture of the device is 64 bit, but the system is 32 bit. A weird combination, but only ARMv7 apps will work.

Comment

Working...
                                X