Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Mecool M8S Pro L TVStock Nexus ROM (Android TV 7.1)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone have a mirror for the 20180109 version?

Comment

Hi,

I have change the thermal paste on the S912 processor for a new one : https://www.****.fr/itm/Seringue-P%C...53.m2749.l2649

Temp is just better but the video is no more fluent than previously....

What's the problem with my box ?!?

Someone have an idea ?

Comment

A newbie, but not a novice. Downloaded the burning tool; Tv stock image and andriod terminal. Long story short, the flash process starts and stops within 5-10 seconds with a error count listed at the bottom of the burning tool window. Put box in developer mode prior to starting process. M8S Pro L v7.1.1. What am I missing?

Comment

Hi people.
          i have just bought a mecool m8s pro l 16gb after watching and reading reviews. However mine did not come with the android tv launcher as you can see in the picture. How do i add the android launcher? Ive been reading through this forum and im seeing alot of updates and roms but im not sure which to pick or even how to download or update the firmware. So anyhelp will be appreciated. Thank you in advance.
          You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace001 View Post
            Hi people.
            i have just bought a mecool m8s pro l 16gb after watching and reading reviews. However mine did not come with the android tv launcher as you can see in the picture. How do i add the android launcher? Ive been reading through this forum and im seeing alot of updates and roms but im not sure which to pick or even how to download or update the firmware. So anyhelp will be appreciated. Thank you in advance.
            Read the first post and try the OTA update. Just copy the Zip file to a pen drive or microSD card (do not unzip), insert the pen drive or SD card. Go into your apps and look for the up date app. Open the update app and search for the Zip file you copied to your pen drive or SD card, and install it.
            MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by ggraytfl View Post
              A newbie, but not a novice. Downloaded the burning tool; Tv stock image and andriod terminal. Long story short, the flash process starts and stops within 5-10 seconds with a error count listed at the bottom of the burning tool window. Put box in developer mode prior to starting process. M8S Pro L v7.1.1. What am I missing?
              You sound like you are using two different methods. If you are using the burning tool, you don't use the terminal emulator, unless I am mistaken on what you are saying.
              MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post

Read the first post and try the OTA update. Just copy the Zip file to a pen drive or microSD card (do not unzip), insert the pen drive or SD card. Go into your apps and look for the up date app. Open the update app and search for the Zip file you copied to your pen drive or SD card, and install it.
                Hi clarkss thanks for your reply, please see attached pics.
                You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace001 View Post

Hi clarkss thanks for your reply, please see attached pics.
                  The first one, the OTA Update.........

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post

You sound like you are using two different methods. If you are using the burning tool, you don't use the terminal emulator, unless I am mistaken on what you are saying.
                    No you are correct. I watched a video on YT and the person stated that I needed to put my box into recovery mode before I could flash my new .img file.

Comment

Mecool has no sound output so, I have my TV connected with amplituner by optical toslink cable - and there is no DD5.1 sound. (Amplituner see no sound by the HDMI cable) - Any suggestion how to solve the problem?

Comment

Does anyone know for sure if Magendanz will still be supporting any of his roms, seeing he's gone off freaktab for a while now?

Comment

Hi, just got my mecool m8s pro L 32gb version. Just installed everything via USB burn tool. Looks like everything was successful but I do not have any network. No Wifi, Bluetooth, or Ethernet. Kind of stuck as I cant seem to find any solution using search on the Forum. I know few people have been asking, is there a solution to my situation? Thanks in advance!

Comment

Originally posted by P.X View Post
                            I'm having the same device, however still i'm unable to download and install apps like gbwhatsapp. Anyone here who can help me in this.

Comment

I was finally able to flash my box. Is it possible to install a Kodi Build on these boxes? I have a Rockchip box as well and I was able to install the Kodi No Limits build on it.

Comment

Originally posted by ggraytfl View Post
                                I was finally able to flash my box. Is it possible to install a Kodi Build on these boxes? I have a Rockchip box as well and I was able to install the Kodi No Limits build on it.
                                Sorry but i believe it s a silly question. What makes you think that maby you cant install it?

Comment

Working...
                                X