New firmware android 9.0 for Amlogic S905x

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sagert View Post

I also have a remote control with 0×fe01.I also have only a few buttons working.This problem is at the dtb and uboot level.It's compilated.There are only attempts to do something.
    Hey sagert, I tried the davievietpda rom, remote does work but video is not right. Keeps going white negative screen, then back to normal. Any thoughts? Thanks for the info!

Comment

Originally posted by firmtech View Post

Hey sagert, I tried the davievietpda rom, remote does work but video is not right. Keeps going white negative screen, then back to normal. Any thoughts? Thanks for the info!
      On this the site is the developer of the firmware daivietpda.Maybe it will improve this firmware.

Comment

On this the site is the developer of the firmware daivietpda.Maybe it will improve this firmware.
        LOL, I installed the pro version by accident. I reinstalled the straight tx5 version and everything is working nicely. Thanks again for sharing the info. If you write a ROM based on this I will be happy to help with the debugging. Your the best!

Comment

Can I use your firmware on Wiikee A96S Smart 4K Player Set Top Box Amlogic S905X

Comment

Gps is not working with my box mini m8s. it cannot auto connect my wifi.

Comment

Originally posted by blyx21 View Post
              Gps is not working with my box mini m8s. it cannot auto connect my wifi.
              Type lsmod in the terminal, and dmesg.

Comment

Found how to improve vendor.It finds various dependencies for drivers.Probably and wifi.But I still did not understand how to use it.

Comment

First you need to download this tool in the format.Then you need to unzip it to a separate folder in Linux.I already did Linux in the terminal ,but did not understand everything.

Comment

Found how to improve vendor.It finds various dependencies for drivers.Probably and wifi.But I still did not understand how to use it.

https://android.googlesource.com/pla...finition-tool/
                    Interesting!

Comment

Do you know if anybody has had working on a MXQ S905X tried, but have been unsuccessful?

Comment

Originally posted by neilop View Post
                        Do you know if anybody has had working on a MXQ S905X tried, but have been unsuccessful?
                        Maybe you have ddr4 memory.This firmware is for ddr3.

Comment

Maybe you have ddr4 memory.This firmware is for ddr3.
                          Thanks, it’s DDR3, or so it says on the box...
                          Click image for larger version  Name:	6593B7B4-B612-4170-A7A6-B30F466CD9A7.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	65.2 KB ID:	807742

Comment

Click image for larger version Name:	6593B7B4-B612-4170-A7A6-B30F466CD9A7.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	65.2 KB ID:	807742
                            post picture of box pls. I had CQII ! Android 7 ATV no problem and running pretty nice wifi all working

Ups ...yours is totally different!

Kindly open and show wifi chip and Ram chip

Comment

Click image for larger version Name:	6593B7B4-B612-4170-A7A6-B30F466CD9A7.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	65.2 KB ID:	807742
                              And what happens when loading?

Comment

Originally posted by soldiaz View Post

post picture of box pls. I had CQII ! Android 7 ATV no problem and running pretty nice wifi all working

Ups ...yours is totally different!

Kindly open and show wifi chip and Ram chip
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0473.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	128.5 KB
ID:	807795Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1071.JPG
Views:	67
Size:	151.6 KB
ID:	807796
                                sorry that's as clear a picture I can get