Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bumerc View Post
    bullghost
    Your device is currently not supported, read the first post (SpecTek MLC Nand), I could build an extra build for this type of memory, but I won't start without a test device because the bootloader has to be reconfigured
    Hi bumerc , you can use my box to do the test

Comment

My Box too

Comment

New updates are now available in the first post..!
        Hi, i can flash it on my tanix tx3 mini 2018 ok?
        and i need replace the remote.conf?

Comment

Originally posted by herbert_15 View Post

Hi, i can flash it on my tanix tx3 mini 2018 ok?
          and i need replace the remote.conf?
          hi, no, only s905x devices

Comment

For those that know how, setting the CPU minimum frequency at 500 or 600 mhz seems to really improve this firmware which is already very stellar and I don't feel a need to change much of anything.

Comment

hi
              I installed ATV9-img- debug-ampere AP6330-v3 on my device T6 s905x and it was successfully completed, but the problem when operating the device works well but asks to choose the language and choose the language but when I press the OK button it does not work until I continue to the next steps, unfortunately I could not Do this because the remote does not work, and also I cannot replace the remote file because I cannot log in. Please help. Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_4651.jpg Views:	0 Size:	54.6 KB ID:	805295

Comment

Originally posted by Leiden View Post
                ...remote does not work, and also I cannot replace the remote file because I cannot log in...]
                Instead, use a computer mouse to complete the installation ...

Comment

Originally posted by mAtvXk View Post
                  Instead, use a computer mouse to complete the installation ...
                  also don't werk ,nothing works through USB.

Comment

hi
                    I installed ATV9-img- debug-ampere AP6330-v3 on my device T6 s905x and it was successfully completed, but the problem when operating the device works well but asks to choose the language and choose the language but when I press the OK button it does not work until I continue to the next steps, unfortunately I could not Do this because the remote does not work, and also I cannot replace the remote file because I cannot log in. Please help. Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_4651.jpg Views:	0 Size:	54.6 KB ID:	805295
                    use the remote control of your TV. Read the previous pages, it is described several times how you can replace the remote.conf. Regarding USB port - only one of the two works at the moment

Comment

use the remote control of your TV. Read the previous pages, it is described several times how you can replace the remote.conf. Regarding USB port - only one of the two works at the moment
                      Unfortunately I read all the previous pages and did not find any solution to this problem and also tried to login ssh and I could not login as root, generally I have a request if it is possible to modify the remote file in the Rom so that we can install the Rom without problems.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by RiCkLaR_atvX View Post
                        For those that know how, setting the CPU minimum frequency at 500 or 600 mhz seems to really improve this firmware which is already very stellar and I don't feel a need to change much of anything.
                        Please suggest the steps to perform above.

Thank you
                        Hannah

Comment

Unfortunately I read all the previous pages and did not find any solution to this problem and also tried to login ssh and I could not login as root, generally I have a request if it is possible to modify the remote file in the Rom so that we can install the Rom without problems.

Thanks
                          1. A passphrase is set for ssh login, which you will find in the first post.
                          2. Attach your remote.conf here

Comment

:/vendor/etc/dropbear # dmesg | grep chip
                            [ 0.226749] Meson chip version = RevB (21:B - 82:0)
                            [ 1.153218] hdmitx: system: hdmitx_device.chip_type : 3
                            [ 1.350089] chip type:0x21
                            [ 7.828709] The chip is not support hevc encoder
                            :/vendor/etc/dropbear #
                            127|:/vendor/etc/dropbear # mount -o rw,remount /vendor
                            :/vendor/etc/dropbear # cp /sdcard/remote.conf /vendor/etc/remote.cfg
                            cp: bad '/sdcard/remote.conf': No such file or directory
                            1|:/vendor/etc/dropbear #
                            emtrack_default:s0 tcontext=u:r:dropbear:s0 tclass=dir permissive=1
                            [ 1290.332520] meson-remote c8100580.rc: scancode 80 undefined
                            [ 1290.332637] meson-remote c8100580.rc: no valid key to handle
                            [ 1290.744918] meson-remote c8100580.rc: scancode 81 undefined
                            [ 1290.745032] meson-remote c8100580.rc: no valid key to handle
                            [ 1431.566207] type=1400 audit(1589554607.436:240): avc: denied { search } for p id=3106 comm="[email protected]" name="3117" dev="proc" ino=614 scontext=u:r:hal_m
                            how to replace remote file or conf
                            Last edited by Leiden; 05-15-2020, 16:04.

Comment

Leiden
                              wrong.
                              1. Find the correct mount point of your SDcard with the command "mount".
                              Code:
                              mount
                              2. Now copy your remote.conf:
                              Code:
                              cp /your_sdcard/mount/point/remote.conf /vendor/etc/remote1.tab
                              Last edited by bumerc; 05-15-2020, 17:41.

Comment

Leiden
                                wrong.
                                1. Find the correct mount point of your SDcard with the command "mount".
                                Code:
                                mount
                                2. Now copy your remote.conf:
                                Code:
                                cp /your_sdcard/mount/point/remote.conf /vendor/etc/remote1.tab
                                :/vendor/etc/dropbear # mount
                                /dev/root on / type ext4 (ro,seclabel,relatime,block_validity,delalloc,barr ier,user_xattr,acl)
                                devtmpfs on /dev type devtmpfs (rw,seclabel,relatime,size=1027176k,nr_inodes=1859 08,mode=755)
                                tmpfs on /dev type tmpfs (rw,seclabel,nosuid,relatime,mode=755)
                                devpts on /dev/pts type devpts (rw,seclabel,relatime,mode=600,ptmxmode=000)
                                proc on /proc type proc (rw,relatime)
                                sysfs on /sys type sysfs (rw,seclabel,relatime)
                                selinuxfs on /sys/fs/selinux type selinuxfs (rw,relatime)
                                tmpfs on /mnt type tmpfs (rw,seclabel,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime,mode=755 ,gid=1000)
                                /dev/block/odm on /odm type ext4 (ro,seclabel,relatime,block_validity,delalloc,nojo urnal_checksum,barrier,user_xattr,acl,inode_readah ead_blks=8)
                                /dev/block/product on /product type ext4 (ro,seclabel,relatime,block_validity,delalloc,nojo urnal_checksum,barrier,user_xattr,acl,inode_readah ead_blks=8)
                                /dev/block/vendor on /vendor type ext4 (ro,seclabel,relatime,block_validity,delalloc,barr ier,user_xattr,acl,inode_readahead_blks=8)
                                none on /acct type cgroup (rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime,cpuacct)
                                /sys/kernel/debug on /sys/kernel/debug type debugfs (rw,seclabel,relatime,mode=755)
                                configfs on /sys/kernel/config type configfs (rw,relatime)
                                none on /dev/stune type cgroup (rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime,schedtune)
                                none on /config type configfs (rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime)
                                none on /dev/cpuctl type cgroup (rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime,cpu)
                                none on /dev/cpuset type cgroup (rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime,cpuset,noprefix,r elease_agent=/sbin/cpuset_release_agent)
                                cg2_bpf on /dev/cg2_bpf type cgroup2 (rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime)
                                bpf on /sys/fs/bpf type bpf (rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime)
                                pstore on /sys/fs/pstore type pstore (rw,seclabel,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime)
                                tracefs on /sys/kernel/debug/tracing type tracefs (rw,seclabel,relatime)
                                /dev/block/data on /data type ext4 (rw,seclabel,nosuid,nodev,noatime,nodelalloc,resgi d=1065,errors=panic,data=ordered)
                                /dev/block/cache on /cache type ext4 (rw,seclabel,nosuid,nodev,noatime,nodelalloc,error s=panic,data=ordered)
                                /dev/block/metadata on /metadata type ext4 (rw,seclabel,nosuid,nodev,noatime,nodelalloc,error s=panic,data=ordered)
                                /dev/block/param on /mnt/vendor/param type ext4 (rw,seclabel,nosuid,nodev,noatime,nodelalloc,error s=panic,data=ordered)
                                /dev/block/tee on /mnt/vendor/tee type ext4 (rw,seclabel,nosuid,nodev,noatime,nodelalloc,error s=panic,data=ordered)
                                tmpfs on /storage type tmpfs (rw,seclabel,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime,mode=755 ,gid=1000)
                                adb on /dev/usb-ffs/adb type functionfs (rw,relatime)
                                /data/media on /mnt/runtime/default/emulated type sdcardfs (rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,noatime,fsuid=1023,fsgid=1 023,gid=1015,multiuser,mask=6,derive_gid,default_n ormal)
                                /data/media on /storage/emulated type sdcardfs (rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,noatime,fsuid=1023,fsgid=1 023,gid=1015,multiuser,mask=6,derive_gid,default_n ormal)
                                /data/media on /mnt/runtime/read/emulated type sdcardfs (rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,noatime,fsuid=1023,fsgid=1 023,gid=9997,multiuser,mask=23,derive_gid,default_ normal)
                                /data/media on /mnt/runtime/write/emulated type sdcardfs (rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,noatime,fsuid=1023,fsgid=1 023,gid=9997,multiuser,mask=7,derive_gid,default_n ormal)
                                :/vendor/etc/dropbear # cp /your_sdcard/mount/point/remote.conf /vendor/etc/remote1.tab
                                cp: bad '/your_sdcard/mount/point/remote.conf': No such file or directory
                                f': No such file or directory
                                Last edited by Leiden; 05-15-2020, 18:22.

Comment

Working...
                                X