Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] XannyTech Custom Mod Rom + TWRP Recovey built-in - for MINIM8SII and other devices see first post.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Mrboxoid View Post
    I succesfully installed this custom rom. Now I have HDMI self-adaptation working, and even SPMC auto refresh rate is working. Which is the best one to use? Or should I enable them both?
    Ok, it seems I have both enabled, after all.

    Comment


      i have a nexbox a95x does anyone get this when trying to flash?

      [0x10105002]Romcode/Initialize DDR/Read initialize status/USB Control setup error

      Comment


        How can I install windows drivers for my box with this rom please? My box isn't showing in windows' device manager at all not even under other devices...

        Comment


          Originally posted by fluoir View Post
          How can I install windows drivers for my box with this rom please? My box isn't showing in windows' device manager at all not even under other devices...
          If you're trying to use usb burning tool just unplug everything from the box then hold the recovery button and plug in the usb cable and keep holding the button until windows detects the box.
          "HANDS ARE NATURES FORKS" -Rigby

          Comment


            Hi, I'm struggling with how to get WiFi working on my a95x, the WiFi never turned on in stock, I installed xannytech hoping it would fix it. It didn't. I copied across the files in op for ap6330, changed permissions, but still did not work. What other drivers are there not included that I might need? I read an earlier post about ap6212 and ap6212A? Is there anyway to find out? It just keep trying to turn WiFi on, it's like when I installed s812 ROM on an s802 device.

            Any help much appreciated.

            Comment


              Hello.
              I would like to get a help...
              This ROM is working perfectly in mine m8s II.
              But i said here before i was having some problems with the sound.
              I saw that in another box i had the same problem ... but the box had another app called FreeTV Pro and it solve the sound problem.

              So the app solved it because it download codecs when it sees it need them to play a stream or a movie.

              But the app is not compatible with this device, thats what it says.
              Is is possible to make it compatible with our ROM ?
              The app is here .


              Cumps

              Comment


                Originally posted by Diamantino Oliveira View Post
                Hello.
                I would like to get a help...
                This ROM is working perfectly in mine m8s II.
                But i said here before i was having some problems with the sound.
                I saw that in another box i had the same problem ... but the box had another app called FreeTV Pro and it solve the sound problem.

                So the app solved it because it download codecs when it sees it need them to play a stream or a movie.

                But the app is not compatible with this device, thats what it says.
                Is is possible to make it compatible with our ROM ?
                The app is here .


                Cumps
                What are you trying to play? Probably a lot easier to find an alternative app?

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Dandroid534 View Post

                  What are you trying to play? Probably a lot easier to find an alternative app?
                  Thats a IPTV player ... already tryed lots of them ... Some got me a bad image, but some of them just make me loose the sound and i dont know why... in this box, with that app, that dont happens ... and i dont know why... but some times it just ask me to download a codec because it needs it bla bla bla ...

                  thats why i would like to get that app to this box where i have this ROM ...

                  Comment


                    Rom works on Coowell v5 usb dongle. Thanks Xannytech!!
                    Last edited by Dumdum; 03-01-2017, 12:59.

                    Comment


                      Maybe somebody can explain this to me pls.....some kodi apps allow you to download movies in a usb pendrive instead of streaming them. However when I select to download in a pendrive and choose the respective destination folder, the movie won't be saved in the external usb. Can you help me pls? Do I need to choose something from the SuperUser app? Thanks.

                      Comment


                        I´ve just got my new Mini m8s ii and I want to flash this custom rom and I tried, but something went wrong. This are the steps I made:
                        1) Download the .zip file and extract it onto a blank and formatted (as FAT32) usb stick and put in in the usb right beside the power connection.
                        2) Put my m8s into recovery mode using toothpick (I even try with an boot-to-recovery app from google play)
                        3) Try to install my update.zip file from ext->udisk but all I got is a faulty message as my attached picture said. What am I doing wrong?
                        Last edited by ice cube; 03-07-2017, 12:05.

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by ice cube View Post
                          I´ve just got my new Mini m8s ii and I want to flash this custom rom and I tried, but something went wrong. This are the steps I made:
                          1) Download the .zip file and extract it onto a blank and formatted (as FAT32) usb stick and put in in the usb right beside the power connection.
                          2) Put my m8s into recovery mode using toothpick (I even try with an boot-to-recovery app from google play)
                          3) Try to install my update.zip file from ext->udisk but all I got is a faulty message as my attached picture said. What am I doing wrong?
                          Install the Terminal app from Play store and type: reboot update
                          This will reboot into recovery without issues I think
                          this is the way it worked for me

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by LostEchoes View Post

                            Install the Terminal app from Play store and type: reboot update
                            This will reboot into recovery without issues I think
                            this is the way it worked for me
                            Did you get the same kind of error message as I get before you install Terminal app (do you mean Terminal emulator)?

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by ice cube View Post

                              Did you get the same kind of error message as I get before you install Terminal app (do you mean Terminal emulator)?
                              Yes. Using Terminal emulator app worked.

                              Comment


                                Did you still attached the usb stick to m8s when you type "reboot update"?

                                Where do I write this line, I have never use this kind of app?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X