Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV7A 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 and 9377 Wifi Chipset)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ch3mn3y thanks man!! So i will flash the rom that is in 1st page of this thread ,What is that of green pcb or blue pcb ?? Sorry for newbie questions, thanks

Comment

In case anyone, like me, is having problems with the wifi on your H96 pro+ (DDR4 version) regardless of patch file or firmware here is an option that works and is easy enough any noob can knock it out.

Download and install:
      Nexus_GT1_TVStock_NHG47L-20180119 and flash it to your device

OTA update install:
      update_Nexus_GT1_TVStock_NHG47L-20180119

Buy the Net-Dyn 300MIA off Amazon. and plug it into a USB port. This version of Nexus is fast, stable, and network speeds on speedtest have no problem hitting 140 Meg at the far end of my house so the dongle and wifi improvement were on the chopping block to get improved upon anyway.

On a side note I have hated this box since day 1 of ownership but actually enjoy it now with a stable firmware and flawless 4k performance on youtube and other streaming services.

Comment

nicoga97
        There are many variant of H96 Pro+, but main difference is color of PCB. Yours is green so use green image
        ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

AbeATV
          No. For some variants (S32-V5 and V6, the TVBOX_V3.0, maybe other) there are official firmwares dated on December or November. So no, SC roms are not most up to date.[/QUOTE]

What would be the most recent firmware for my unit (3G+32G+9377) ? Can you provide me the link? Thanks!

Here is my board.
          You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Here is image for V3 less than 3 weeks old: https://mega.nz/#F!8qhRRaYJ!2ZA3VLjv...TF27g!Z6gTFC7A
            It's the one with the longest name.
            ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

Nothing that new on newer builds!
              But man im tired of this box... how im going to update this? so many sh*t out there....

Comment

Well anyway im going to order another h96 to see if i get one of the "new" ones to work alongside the "old" one.

Comment

I installed this Rom to a zoomtak upro. Most things worked except a few buttons on the zoomtak remote and the clock in the display.
                  It was fast, but seemed unstable. I like the all around look and would like to keep using it if I could iron out those few kinks.
                  Thanks

Comment

What's the problem with the clock?

Remote may not work, as I see it's to different than H96 Pro+ one. You may try to use remote.conf file from official firmware fot Zoomtak on this Rom. It may work better, as it would map all buttons to correct actions.

Comment

Originally posted by ch3mn3y View Post
                      nicoga97
                      There are many variant of H96 Pro+, but main difference is color of PCB. Yours is green so use green image
                      Hello ch3mn3y i have a 2gb 16gb H96 pro plus, can i install the blue firmware?or does it work only for 3gb 32gb thank you. This the image of the PCB.
                      You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Just wondering what everyone's seeing in their Antutu scores with SCV7?
                        On stock firmware Android 6 I know my 3/32 clocked around 46000
                        With SV7A and 7.1.2 the stats are :-

Benchmark 58327
                        CPU 25955
                        GPU 12283
                        UX 16085
                        MEM 4004

Thoughts?

Comment

Does Netflix drm l1 works on this rom?
                          Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by chenrp View Post
                            Thanks
                            Netflix works. Defaults to SD so may need to tweek settings. Good luck with navigation. It's abysmal IMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by chenrp
                              Thanks
                              Only mobile version and not in HD as this Box doesn't support Widevine L1.

ZUK Z2 Pro ✓ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Comment

Originally posted by Ubermensch
                                Just wondering what everyone's seeing in their Antutu scores with SCV7?
                                On stock firmware Android 6 I know my 3/32 clocked around 46000
                                With SV7A and 7.1.2 the stats are :-

Benchmark 58327
                                CPU 25955
                                GPU 12283
                                UX 16085
                                MEM 4004

Thoughts?
                                SC roms have different kernel with OCed CPU and GPU, so it's not strange that it gets a lot higher numbers.
                                But for me it's just that - numbers...

ZUK Z2 Pro ✓ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Comment

Working...
                                X