Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV4A-ATV 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 - ANDROIDTV VERSION)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oui c est pareil mettes redémarré a la place d éteindre et votre box s éteindra normalement

Comment

merci stk00 je l ai fait aussi en mode recovery on appelle CA par le TRWP

TON ASTUCE de regler le power key definition sur redemarrer oui ok ca eteins le deco plus de led rouge veille mais seul prb avec la telecommande le deco ne se rallume pas

une soluce

Comment

peux pas te dire chez moi y ce rallume bien

Comment

dangchui
          If this is Your screenshot, than If I were You, I would use never version, as older than TWRP 3 does not support Android 7.x.
          ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

no the screeshot is an example photo take on google image research the TRWP is this is inside the rom SUPERCELERON ATV V4A

Comment

dangchui
              I know, but there are people who would do something like that (using older version of something, coz it looks GOOD).
              And I I don't know if recovery.img file placed on sdcard hasn't higher priority than one flashed to recovery partition. That way it could be booted even if there would be newer version available on that partition.
              ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

Hello, Wondering if I could use this ROM on H96Pro + 3/32 DDR4? I am not sure what SCV I got. Also would i use the green pcb dowload for DDR4?

Comment

atysh1
                  Basing of what is written here: http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...ponent-changes, You should use image for green board. And as it's probably true (there were 1 or 2 versions of DDR4 board, all green), I would still check what really is inside.

Comment

ch3mn3y

thanks for your reply. How do you identify by looking inside? All it said H96-S912- TVBOX(DDR4) - V0.2

Comment

atysh1
                      ​​​​​​​And that's just it?
                      Seems it doesn't match any form that thread - there is only TVBOX - v3.0 (but with DDR3 memory I think).

Than You can try to flash this Rom, but it may not work for You.
                      So it would be the best to ask seller for firmware image for this version of H96 Pro+. In case of problems.

Comment

Originally posted by ch3mn3y View Post
                        atysh1
                        ​​​​​​​And that's just it?
                        Seems it doesn't match any form that thread - there is only TVBOX - v3.0 (but with DDR3 memory I think).

Than You can try to flash this Rom, but it may not work for You.
                        So it would be the best to ask seller for firmware image for this version of H96 Pro+. In case of problems.
                        I was wondering if your box was the same as mine (Gearbest, wisdom firmware) and if you succeded flashing it with Superceleron firmware ?
                        You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

ruekel
                          I succeed, but my Box is not Wisdom one, but S32-V6. There still have to be 2 wariants of the H96 Pro+, both still sold and upgraded.

Comment

Does anyone know if Youtube TV will run on the AlphaWise ATV Rom? I have the leanback version working on Stock h96 Pro +, except for DRM protected content. Also, the mobile version works fine on the stock device except that it's limited to 480p.

Comment

Teeum
                              It will work. And it runs on Normal version as well, I'm using it (as well as modded "normal YT app). Not sure about DRM content.

Comment

Hello
                                Have a H96 Pro + with blue board but no Alfawiese I can still use this firmware ? Can I change the color output to RGB in the firmware ? Thanks
                                Last edited by Dericetiger; 12-20-2017, 14:37.

Comment

Working...
                                X