Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Mecool M8S Pro L TVStock Nexus ROM (Android TV 7.1)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, i have ordered this box but it's for iptv 24/24 ! This box freeze with the original firmware too ? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Yugo79 View Post
      Guest Good evening to all, which file must be used to update, the link of the Changelog called fixed.zip 20180205 or that of the ota update 20180310? Thank's for your job
      OTA update 20180310 is the latest Magendanz rom.

Comment

Hello!! Sorry for my english. Just a question: where i can find the original firmware if i would like restore it? this is the original firmware M8S_PRO_L-ota-20180205.11165 2.V0928-fixed.zip?
        thanks in advance
        Last edited by carlovillani; 03-20-2018, 11:29.

Comment

I just updated my device and somethings broken with YouTube. On previous versions when I watched 4K 60fps videos - after about a minute the image got frozen but the audio worked fine. With the newest version all videos - 1080, 1440, 2140 etc. got this issue. YouTube is basically unusable right now. Is anyone aware of this issue? Is there any solution being worked on or the only way is the revert back to previous version?

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by newkind View Post
            I just updated my device and somethings broken with YouTube. On previous versions when I watched 4K 60fps videos - after about a minute the image got frozen but the audio worked fine. With the newest version all videos - 1080, 1440, 2140 etc. got this issue. YouTube is basically unusable right now. Is anyone aware of this issue? Is there any solution being worked on or the only way is the revert back to previous version?

Thanks!
            Clear cache, uninstall all update of youtube. Reboot system, test. If ok, update youtube and test again.

Comment

Originally posted by Flo90 View Post

Clear cache, uninstall all update of youtube. Reboot system, test. If ok, update youtube and test again.
              Well I wasn't able to uninstall YouTube updates as there was no such option, but I did delete the YouTube Cache and rebooted the device right after and that seems to do the trick! It looks like it works fine now! Thank you for your help!

Comment

It's compatible with the new M8S Pro L version (the one with search control)?

Comment

Hello,
                  I just got a M8S Pro L, without voice remote, and flashed this ROM.
                  I really liked it, but I’m having some strange behavior.
                  When I press “left” key on the IR remote, TV screen flash like HDMI cable was removed and then comes back. The “left” command is understood by the M8S, but I got this flash every time I press it.
                  The same doesn’t occur with my keyboard that uses radio, or using the TV remote (CEC). It only happens with the IR remote. I tried a remote from another TV box that I have and the same happens.
                  I don’t remember if the same happened with factory firmware.

Does anyone have the same problem? Any solution?

thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by pcmolina View Post
                    Hello,
                    When I press “left” key on the IR remote, TV screen flash like HDMI cable was removed and then comes back. The “left” command is understood by the M8S, but I got this flash every time I press it.
                    The same doesn’t occur with my keyboard that uses radio, or using the TV remote (CEC). It only happens with the IR remote. I tried a remote from another TV box that I have and the same happens.

thanks.
                    Flash the nexus rom to check it

Comment

Where is original Android tv firmware sold with Voice control version ?
                      ​​​

Comment

Originally posted by nitro82 View Post
                        It's compatible with the new M8S Pro L version (the one with search control)?
                        I've installed this firmware on mine and had no issues.

Comment

Hi guys, I am going to buy this box for androdi tv and voice ocntrol, do you think it will be the best box for android tv and vocie control for 60 euro? or maybe some other variants? Will Mecool M8S PRO L lag? It's the main question beause I am buying this for parents who don't know IT stuff.

Comment

Biggest problem with this box is overheating of soc (i did not experience that problem) but im running libreelec and i think that you will not find cheaper l1 tv box

Comment

Guest, nice ROM! Have you got OTA update directly from software update in the box? or we have to download the ota update from here?

Comment

Originally posted by pcmolina View Post
                                Hello,

thanks.
                                The problem was the remote controllers. Tried a third remote, from my friend, and worked. My two remotes make his M8S Pro L to blink too. Bad luck, got remote controllers from a bad lot I believe.

Comment

Working...
                                X