Modded ROM's for Tronsmart R68 "Tronsplant your ROM"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vinc3nzo View Post

Yes! Ok! Thanks! have look forum Zido X6 lol is very Big problem KODI 16, more user back KODI 15.2 lol
    I'll put the 15.2 apk in the main post

Comment

If you are interested ,i have extracted zidoo kernel from boot .
      Dropbox is a free service that lets you bring your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and share them easily. Never email yourself a file again!

Comment

Originally posted by Gino View Post
        If you are interested ,i have extracted zidoo kernel from boot .
        please possible to patch hdmi state ?

Comment

Originally posted by natzen View Post
          please possible to patch hdmi state ?
          It's not possible on Lollipop unless someone knows how to rewrite the HDMI code in the source code of the kernel.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post
            It's not possible on Lollipop unless someone knows how to rewrite the HDMI code in the source code of the kernel.
            apparently is patched on wasser rom ...

Comment

Originally posted by natzen View Post
              apparently is patched on wasser rom ...
              So you want widevine support?

Unfortunately without the original source code for this rom, I don't think it will be possible, it needs to be built as part of the rom

Comment

Originally posted by lonix View Post

So you want widevine support?

Unfortunately without the original source code for this rom, I don't think it will be possible, it needs to be built as part of the rom
                i don't know but it's possible to patch ...

look this

Comment

In zidoo rom kernel is in boot.img please try this flashable zip
                  https://mega.nz/#!aBoliLoD!9Mzvzzs_q...xuX3xb8E2WlF_Y

Hi Ionix,

Thanks for your file
                  Wifi is OK, but BT no !

Can I try to flash kernel.img rom stock to boot.img zidoo rom ?
                  In your file, you have boot.img, kernel.img and resource.img. If i try to put files from ROM stock into you zip,and flash, the box display zidoo and stop !

Comment

Originally posted by reksio34 View Post

Hi Ionix,

Thanks for your file
                    Wifi is OK, but BT no !

Can I try to flash kernel.img rom stock to boot.img zidoo rom ?
                    In your file, you have boot.img, kernel.img and resource.img. If i try to put files from ROM stock into you zip,and flash, the box display zidoo and stop !

I have made a flashable zip with stock kernel

Zidoo has unified boot.img, which contains kernel initramfs and resource.img, the other files are just for redundancy and TWRP needs them too

Comment

I have made a flashable zip with stock kernel

Zidoo has unified boot.img, which contains kernel initramfs and resource.img, the other files are just for redundancy and TWRP needs them too
                      Thanks,
                      I tried your flashable zip with stock kernel :
                      wifi : OK
                      BT : not OK

wifi and BT is OK with stock rom from tronsmart 205L1 : http://www.tronsmart.com/?p=5133

I extracted files from stock rom .img, it's possible I do something with this files ?

Comment

Those are the exact files in my stock kernel pack, perhaps you need a different file, i havent tested Bluetooth, ill take a look when i get home

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post
                          Im not sure exactly what the problem is.

Comment

Hi Ionix
                            just installed the latest Firmware for CSA91 on my tronsmart R68 and the stuttering problem is gone, the firware work smoothly as a previous user mentioned after changing sound device to spdif passthrough. Only issue is the remote control+LED not working. tried flashing the zip with original kernel but then the device will be stuck at boot logo.. This is the link to the firmware

Since the firmware solve the stutter problem is it possible to incorporate the remote+LED and rest of drivers and then well have a perfect firmware??

Comment

Originally posted by mmthabet View Post
                              Hi Ionix
                              just installed the latest Firmware for CSA91 on my tronsmart R68 and the stuttering problem is gone, the firware work smoothly as a previous user mentioned after changing sound device to spdif passthrough. Only issue is the remote control+LED not working. tried flashing the zip with original kernel but then the device will be stuck at boot logo.. This is the link to the firmware
                              http://chinagadgetsreviews.com/downl...-tv-box-4.html
                              Since the firmware solve the stutter problem is it possible to incorporate the remote+LED and rest of drivers and then well have a perfect firmware??
                              Those zips are for zidoo rom, now all you need to do is unpack the csa91 rom and flash the boot.img from it.

Typically boot.img = initramfs, without the correct one the rom doesnt know how to boot

Comment

Working...
                              X