X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lonix View Post
    guys,

Please test this kernel flash with TWRP

Although it doesn't fix youtube stuttering "per se" it does make it much more watchable in my testing instead of getting an audio glitch which is annoying, you will just get a slight pause.

it does have some bugs however which will need to be ironed out, mostly to do with powering down the device if you click power off, the LED will remain blue and you will have to unplug and replug the power cord to reboot.

there may also be other bugs. please let me know your experiences.
    there the green/pink in the kernel?

Comment

Will you release something for 100 MBit version?

Comment

Hi,

I flashed my Vic Tsing I68 (beelink I68 like) with zidoo v1, v2 and now v4. In all cases, the wifi/bt does'nt work. With Tronsmart 205L1 stock ROM all is OK. this box has a AP6330 wifi/bt module !
        How i can do to have wifi/BT ? I saw dmesg from Tronsmart and zidoo, both uses AP6335 driver !

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by oldhouse View Post
          Will you release something for 100 MBit version?
          I don't have 100m box to test with, can you try this kernel?

https://mega.nz/#!jcJ0RQqL!h6eGC0xBB...ndeldRzJGQsbnM

Unzip to USB stick

Flash the v3 or v4 rom

then

reboot to TWRP then select install
          Then select image(bottom right)

Then select boot.img and then select the boot partition
          Then do the same for resource.img, to resource partition

Let me know how it goes.

Comment

Originally posted by reksio34 View Post
            Hi,

I flashed my Vic Tsing I68 (beelink I68 like) with zidoo v1, v2 and now v4. In all cases, the wifi/bt does'nt work. With Tronsmart 205L1 stock ROM all is OK. this box has a AP6330 wifi/bt module !
            How i can do to have wifi/BT ? I saw dmesg from Tronsmart and zidoo, both uses AP6335 driver !

Thanks
            Try the tronsmart stock kernel, it should work with that.

Comment

Originally posted by myshedy View Post

there the green/pink in the kernel?
              I would think so.

Comment

Hi Ionix,

I flashed with with kernel (16mo file) from stock ROM 205_L1. Same issue : no wifi/bt !
                Another idea ?

Thanks

Comment

Hi!

Have install test V4 FULL ROM, but with Bluray iSO in KODI 16 is very Bad!! :/

- Hold menu bluray no work
                  - DTSHDMA OK but Lip-sync problème

Kodi 15.2 is better.
                  Possible to add link APK or other for re-install Kodi 15.2

Great Job for V4! Thanks!

You have Paypal DONATION Link?
                  TRONSMART R68: Firmware "HPH NT-V8 ROM V1.2 (Dual-Boot) by mo123" (DTS-HDMA, Work)
                  ONKYO: TX-NR 809

Comment

Ionix, here is news for you .... As you, I get very nervous about this crappy box and as I had enough time today, I installed every possible rom released for rk3688.
                    Finally stumbled on this http://chinagadgetsreviews.com/downl...-tv-box-3.html
                    Installed it. It takes a lot time to boot, and after it boots it says something like: wait preparing box ..... I dismissed it with going straight to home screen.
                    As on all fw's tried first youtube and spotify, and got a lot of freezing/stuttering..... unusable.
                    After that and initial setup, gone to settings and seen new thing in settings: Sound device manager. Pic : http://i.imgur.com/uDyDDLn.png
                    In there, I changed option from default to spdif (same is and with HDMI). Pic: http://i.imgur.com/3hEBOtM.png

After changing it, all problems gone. 0 freezes/stutters in Youtube, even with overlay on video!!! Same with Spotify. Didn't setup Kodi yet, but I bet it will be ok too.

Ofcourse, I have red light on box, as I didnt flashed Tronsmart kernel, but beside that.... everything (finally) works perfect. I hope it will stay like that

Comment

Originally posted by reksio34 View Post
                      Hi Ionix,

I flashed with with kernel (16mo file) from stock ROM 205_L1. Same issue : no wifi/bt !
                      Another idea ?

Thanks
                      In zidoo rom kernel is in boot.img please try this flashable zip
                      MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Comment

Originally posted by Vinc3nzo View Post
                        Hi!

Have install test V4 FULL ROM, but with Bluray iSO in KODI 16 is very Bad!! :/

- Hold menu bluray no work
                        - DTSHDMA OK but Lip-sync problème

Kodi 15.2 is better.
                        Possible to add link APK or other for re-install Kodi 15.2

Great Job for V4! Thanks!

You have Paypal DONATION Link?
                        Please use the link from post #45

Sorry at this point my work is only for educational purposes. I dont feel right about taking money from zidoo

Comment

Originally posted by DaPimp View Post
                          Ionix, here is news for you .... As you, I get very nervous about this crappy box and as I had enough time today, I installed every possible rom released for rk3688.
                          Finally stumbled on this http://chinagadgetsreviews.com/downl...-tv-box-3.html
                          Installed it. It takes a lot time to boot, and after it boots it says something like: wait preparing box ..... I dismissed it with going straight to home screen.
                          As on all fw's tried first youtube and spotify, and got a lot of freezing/stuttering..... unusable.
                          After that and initial setup, gone to settings and seen new thing in settings: Sound device manager. Pic : http://i.imgur.com/uDyDDLn.png
                          In there, I changed option from default to spdif (same is and with HDMI). Pic: http://i.imgur.com/3hEBOtM.png

After changing it, all problems gone. 0 freezes/stutters in Youtube, even with overlay on video!!! Same with Spotify. Didn't setup Kodi yet, but I bet it will be ok too.

Ofcourse, I have red light on box, as I didnt flashed Tronsmart kernel, but beside that.... everything (finally) works perfect. I hope it will stay like that

Hey, I just checked, this feature is already in Zidoo rom, in Settings --> Sound & Notification ---> Audio Output.

Silly me, I had to decompile the .apk to find this.... derp

Comment

Hey, I just checked, this feature is already in Zidoo rom, in Settings --> Sound & Notification ---> Audio Output.

Silly me, I had to decompile the .apk to find this.... derp

Did you tried to change it? Does it gives you any positive results?

Comment

Originally posted by DaPimp View Post

Did you tried to change it? Does it gives you any positive results?

Yeah same stuttering, there must be something else going on in the rom, im going to install it and see

Comment

Please use the link from post #45

Sorry at this point my work is only for educational purposes. I dont feel right about taking money from zidoo
                                Yes! Ok! Thanks! have look forum Zido X6 lol is very Big problem KODI 16, more user back KODI 15.2 lol
                                TRONSMART R68: Firmware "HPH NT-V8 ROM V1.2 (Dual-Boot) by mo123" (DTS-HDMA, Work)
                                ONKYO: TX-NR 809

Comment

Working...
                                X