No announcement yet.

Pipo M9 Max RileyROM 2.6 KitKat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was still unable to sync Google contacts in People but after flashing SirHastur's fix from post #75 it works fine.

Comment

Thanks rrileypm

Thanks rrileypm

Can someone help me, showing all the steps to take and applications to use.

Thanks to all

Comment

No Play Store!

Originally posted by idblew View Post
        Can confirm this is now working for me on my Sumvision Cyclone Voyager 2
        Spoke too soon!

Play Store won't let me install or update.

When I try to install, the download fails with "Error while retrieving information from server. RPC:S-3"

Any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by idblew View Post
          Spoke too soon!

Play Store won't let me install or update.

When I try to install, the download fails with "Error while retrieving information from server. RPC:S-3"

Any ideas?
          Sorted! 😀

Caused by corruption in my Google account.

Comment

Yes...you have to wait for Google Play Services to update. Then everything runs OK.
            Randy
            Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
            Read my BIO Here
            Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
            Donate here

Comment

Hello
              That was exactly like you write in your tut to unbrick.
              The only point where you have to be careful, first short the contacts at the Nand chip(7+8 or 8+9 not sure to small)and then push and hold the start button. Then the tab should be recognized in maskmode. If the Tab not recognized try again with other contacts.

For me, after i short the correct pins the Tab was immeditly recognized in mask mode.

Hope that help
              Thanks Chris

Originally posted by rrileypm View Post
              Maybe someone who has actually unbricked their tablet recently can help you out. Maybe there's something I've missed.

Comment

For all who want to be sure weather they have 1 or 2 NAD-chips: Here is video how to open the M9.
                In the lower right corner you can see that the M9 in the video has only 1 NAD-chip. You also can see the free space for a second chip.

Comment

Originally posted by uli-hh View Post
                  For all who want to be sure weather they have 1 or 2 NAD-chips: Here is video how to open the M9.
                  In the lower right corner you can see that the M9 in the video has only 1 NAD-chip. You also can see the free space for a second chip.
                  Alternatively You should be able to tell using AndroidTool2.1 but it hasn't been confirmed by anyone with a single NAND tablet yet.

Comment

Hello
                    Here is the screen for 1 Nand Chip
                    Chris

Originally posted by neiliewheeliebin View Post
                    Alternatively You should be able to tell using AndroidTool2.1 but it hasn't been confirmed by anyone with a single NAND tablet yet.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by chrs11 View Post
                      Hello
                      Here is the screen for 1 Nand Chip
                      Chris
                      Thanks for this,the flash CS is 0123,doesn't look like Android tool 2.1 is anything to go off yet,it may be helpful to send Pipo/Anna Ye an email of that screenshot and tell her the beta firmware loader bricks the NAND,the pipo techies need to fix this IMO.

Comment

Re: Pipo M9 Max RileyROM 2.6 KitKat

Originally posted by uli-hh View Post
                        If you want to open your pipo, before be sure you don't have inserted microsd in the slot. I have mine in and i broke it. Now i'm waiting one slot buyed in ****...

Enviado desde mi GT-I9300 mediante Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by alalca View Post
                          If you want to open your pipo, before be sure you don't have inserted microsd in the slot. I have mine in and i broke it. Now i'm waiting one slot buyed in ****...

I did the same thing to mine,tore one of the SD card tracks off the board with it,had to bridge it to the other side of the PCB with a fine wire,not fun.

Comment

Originally posted by neiliewheeliebin View Post
                            I did the same thing to mine,tore one of the SD card tracks off the board with it,had to bridge it to the other side of the PCB with a fine wire,not fun.
                            Me too!

Comment

Re: Pipo M9 Max RileyROM 2.6 KitKat

Originally posted by fztt View Post
                              Me too!
                              For that i wrote it in **** is cheaper the slot card...

Comment

problem solved

Thank you all for the help

problem solved

Comment

Working...
                                X