Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] XannyTech Custom Mod Rom + TWRP Recovey built-in - for MINIM8SII and other devices see first post.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I typed is su then enter..then I typed in insmod /system/lib/compat.ko it didn't do anything..just shows root@p212:/#

Comment

Originally posted by Xannytech View Post

Anyway test again insmod /system/lib/compat.ko
      i'm quite sure you're giving command not from a root shell (or not as superuser)
      to avoid any problem it's better to use adb shell, but i do not remeber if you have a connection of any type with your device, and from what i understand you obviously (without any offence) you're not so skilled
      lol ok thanks

Comment

Originally posted by hjpca View Post
        I typed is su then enter..then I typed in insmod /system/lib/compat.ko it didn't do anything..just shows root@p212:/#
        So the problem was that you was giving command as not root user the command has been accepted
        Now please :

insmod /system/lib/cfg80211.ko

then check if wifi chip gives signs of life

Comment

no it wasn't me doing anything wrong..its just not working that way..i am working on a file now..if I get it working I will send it to you

Comment

no it wasn't me doing anything wrong..its just not working that way..i am working on a file now..if I get it working I will send it to you
            i'm trying other ways... i'll let you know

Comment

try to mount system rw....i think below is correct

mount -o remount,rw /system
              Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

Originally posted by prahjister View Post
                try to mount system rw....i think below is correct

mount -o remount,rw /system
                Hi , i do everything through adb shell, but maybe using terminal he does not get to type su at the beginning, isn't needed to mount /system rw just to insmod a module, i asked that chmod test just to be sure he copied the .ko files in the right dir. :P
                Now the next thing to test to try to add that fu*ing driver is to check wpa_supplicant service, but as you know doing tests just giving command to a user through a forum it's a mess and it's really slow
                what i learned now is that the problem does not sit in kernel modules.
                What's your opinion?

Comment

could you just red what getprop command give you regarding wifi. In a working system you'll get : [wlan.driver.status]: [ok]
                  Code:
                  getprop | grep wlan
                  In your case?

Comment

quick support anyone?
                    Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

ok i got it finished few mods with your file. it wont let me upload my file here...? I am uploading to mega now

Comment

ok i got it finished few mods with your file. it wont let me upload my file here...? I am uploading to mega now
                        ok and what you got? your wifi is working?...

Comment

ok and what you got? your wifi is working?...
                          yes wifi and remote working..just waiting for mega to finish uploading then you can take a look

Comment

yes wifi and remote working..just waiting for mega to finish uploading then you can take a look
                            yes hjpca
                            Could just tell me what you did, so i can eventually find solution for other drivers?
                            Edit:
                            So long time to upload... means a big file!
                            Last edited by Xannytech; 01-10-2017, 21:50.

Comment

Just not to be offuscated by the glory of hjpca
                              just to give to the others an update i rewitten TWRP recovery 3.0.2, cause the version we used before was compiled for another version of Android.
                              Then the next version of my custom is almost done, just waiting to add drivers ...

Comment

yes hjpca
                                Could just tell me what you did, so i can eventually find solution for other drivers?
                                Edit:
                                So long time to upload... means a big file!
                                yes its your img file..with wifi 9377..

Comment

Working...
                                X