Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] XannyTech Custom Mod Rom + TWRP Recovey built-in - for MINIM8SII and other devices see first post.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xannytech View Post
    For the users that got Google Play Bug i prepared a zip to be flashed trough twrp.
    I tested myself but let me know if all it's ok
    XTMOD3_MARKETFIX
    Thanks xannytech , this works and fixed my issue

Comment

For the users that got Google Play Bug i prepared a zip to be flashed trough twrp.
      XTMOD3_MARKETFIX
      It works, many thanks..

Comment

Ok everything is now in first page

Comment

Hello
          I'm green but I want to learn how to install this great ROM
          I have NEXBOX A95X 2/16 with stock firmware.
          Do follow this guide I am able to install this software? http://androidpcreview.com/how-to-us...firmware/3749/
          Do I have to install TWRP before installing this software? If yes please send me tutorial
          If your Android TV box doesn't have an OTA firmware option, here's how to update firmware manually by using the Amlogic USB Burning Tool.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrimerr View Post
            Hello
            I'm green but I want to learn how to install this great ROM
            Do follow this guide I am able to install this software? http://androidpcreview.com/how-to-us...firmware/3749/
            Do I have to install TWRP before installing this software? If yes please send me tutorial
            Please follow steps given in first page, i had created Xannytech Rom with Nexbox bootloader, try this
            MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

And dont forget to flash the fix for the google playstore error again in the first page

Comment

XTMOD3_MARKETFIX
              Hello Xanny, your zip file solved the Google Play bug on my Tanix Tx5 Pro. Thank you very much.

Comment

After flashing marketfix zip my nexbox gets into TWRP loop, i tried multiple times to reboot still the same issue, anyone have suggestions please advise

Comment

Originally posted by ssarava9 View Post
                  After flashing marketfix zip my nexbox gets into TWRP loop, i tried multiple times to reboot still the same issue, anyone have suggestions please advise
                  Described in post #1927

Comment

Originally posted by ssarava9 View Post
                    try to downlaod a twrp for p212 somewhere then start it from sdcard, or if twrp goes in loop but works try to reinstall it with this file:
                    HERE

Comment

Will you be working on a Android 7 rom for this box? Thank you for this great rom

Comment

Originally posted by makavelio View Post
                        Will you be working on a Android 7 rom for this box? Thank you for this great rom
                        Pretty easy to me, to give to the user a Android 7.1.2 64bit rom, but it will cause many issues as i wrote before:
                        1. Remotes are coded in a different way so probably they will not work correctly;
                        2. Once installed 7.1.2 rom in some device, like Mini M8Sii, MXIII II (for ex.), could be difficult to go back to 6.01 in a easy way;
                        3. XPOSED actually does not work on 7.1.2;
                        4. TWRP i need to recompile it for 7.1.2.

Which are the advantages using 7.1.2 for the final user : NONE

So i'm not sure i will ever post one.
                        Last edited by Xannytech; 10-30-2017, 16:58.

Comment

Hello
                          After installing this software according to the guide and patches to the play store i cant boot System
                          TvBox only turn on in TWRP mode. Please help me

try to downlaod a twrp for p212 somewhere then start it from sdcard, or if twrp goes in loop but works try to reinstall it with this file:
                          HERE
                          I downloaded and installed this file by TWRP but did not help ;(
                          Last edited by Scrimerr; 10-30-2017, 22:30.

Comment

Hello
                            After installing this software according to the guide and patches to the play store i cant boot System
                            TvBox only turn on in TWRP mode. Please help me

I downloaded and installed this file by TWRP but did not help ;(
                            Scrimerr explain yourself better.
                            Which is your device (please i cannot guess)?
                            Which version of my rom have you installed (means normal or nexbox bootloader one)?

Comment

I installed rom from this link https://mega.nz/#!LF5hTSLR!KrNP8Z0WB...kwzD4H21Ty_DK4 by the guide http://androidpcreview.com/how-to-us...firmware/3749/

Comment

I installed rom from this link https://mega.nz/#!LF5hTSLR!KrNP8Z0WB...kwzD4H21Ty_DK4 by the guide http://androidpcreview.com/how-to-us...firmware/3749/
                                So you used the ssarava9 recompiled rom... not my rom, so install my rom THIS ONE , apply the market patch just if needed.
                                The only side effect you can have using mine, is the power on on remote not functional.
                                Sorry but i can't help you with the other rom because i don't know what really happened there, i think is something regarding memory locations that broken TWRP recovery, but i do not own a nexbox and i did not compiled that rom.

Comment

Working...
                                X