Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] XannyTech Custom Mod Rom + TWRP Recovey built-in - for MINIM8SII and other devices see first post.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xannytech View Post

i don't remember if i did something regarding spmc codec, but i think not, could just be some differences in /system/etc/permissions or in /system/etc/mediacodecs.xml.
    Thanks a lot. Nexbox’s firmware is one of the worst firmware I ever use.

Comment

Originally posted by Xannytech View Post

So you solved in that way? The odd part is that he wrote he tried my twrp zip without success, that is the same version of twrp you're linking.
      ok let me know so i can post the fix in First page thanks again.
      Yes i tried and worked successfully, here is what i did for my Nexbox 2/16 S905x, it may also work on 1/8 g box:

1. Download the P212 twrp from " https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoqocX31ecnXgZwNCL9pqWEsLDw_hg " and rename to recovery.img and copy to micro sd card
      2. Flash the recompiled Rom for Nexbox as posted in first page ssarava9 using amlogic usb tool
      3. after first boot, place the micro sd card into the box and go to Terminal emulator app (because toothpick is not working after flashing the rom for some reason) and type "Reboot update" and enter
      4. Now the box will boot into TWRP from SD card and install the marketfix zip file from Xanny which is also in first page
      5. Now reboot to system, voila you should not see the google playstore stopped working error

Let me know for any questions.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrimerr View Post

Please provide a tutorial how to do it or if you can link to the tutorial

Do I copy ten file from you on SD and install it via TWRP "Install"?

Yes i tried and worked successfully, here is what i did for my Nexbox 2/16 S905x, it may also work on 1/8 g box:

1. Download the P212 twrp from " https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoqocX31ecnXgZwNCL9pqWEsLDw_hg " and rename to recovery.img and copy to micro sd card
        2. Flash the recompiled Rom for Nexbox as posted in first page ssarava9 using amlogic usb tool
        3. after first boot, place the micro sd card into the box and go to Terminal emulator app (because toothpick is not working after flashing the rom for some reason) and type "Reboot update" and enter
        4. Now the box will boot into TWRP from SD card and install the marketfix zip file from Xanny which is also in first page
        5. Now reboot to system, voila you should not see the google playstore stopped working error

Comment

Originally posted by ssarava9 View Post

Is this tuturial for twrp loop or google play store stop?

Comment

Originally posted by rajawaqas View Post

Is this tuturial for twrp loop or google play store stop?
            both, and for nexbox a95x specifically

Comment

both, and for nexbox a95x specifically
              It’s working. But I m using libreelec through sd card when I boot from internal( from libreelec to nexbox’s xanny andriod) again goto twrp loop

Comment

It’s working. But I m using libreelec through sd card when I boot from internal( from libreelec to nexbox’s xanny andriod) again goto twrp loop
                you need to find a different SD card with just twrp (per my post) loaded and boot the box directly into SD card, try rebooting to system from twrp (p212, the one i posted)

Comment

Hi Xannytech, is it possible to remove the nand recovery partition on your rom using P212 TWRP ? as i will be using SD card method for recoveries and to avoid twrp loop in the future

Comment

I tried its successful when I remove p212 recovery image based sd card and plug in libreelec based sd card. then again goto twrp loop when I boot from internal

Comment

I tried its successful when I remove p212 recovery image based sd card and plug in libreelec based sd card. then again goto twrp loop when I boot from internal
                      i would try to shutdown from libreelec and remove sd card and boot using the remote for android from nand, it should boot normal, i dont know why you couldnt boot from libreelec to internal, i will try this afternoon and report back

Comment

i would try to shutdown from libreelec and remove sd card and boot using the remote for android from nand, it should boot normal, i dont know why you couldnt boot from libreelec to internal, i will try this afternoon and report back
                        ok thanks

Comment

ok thanks
                          It worked perfectly fine, i was able to reboot from libreelec to internal to android rom with SD card in, i would suggest to retry removing the twrp sd card and inserting libreelec card

Comment

It worked perfectly fine, i was able to reboot from libreelec to internal to android rom with SD card in, i would suggest to retry removing the twrp sd card and inserting libreelec card
                            I tried alternate method but in vain.. I execute command reboot update and reboot through libreelec card and remove libreelc sd card and insert twrp sd card but still stuck in twrp root

Comment

I tried alternate method but in vain.. I execute command reboot update and reboot through libreelec card and remove libreelc sd card and insert twrp sd card but still stuck in twrp root
                              you should not insert twrp sd, because it will take you to twrp recovery

I'm confused as you mentioned earlier that you cant reboot to internal from Libreelec when SD card is inserted, then why did you remove the libreelec card

This is what i have:

1. Libreelec card inserted to box
                              2. typed "reboot update" in terminal emulator
                              3. now box will load into libreelec (libreelec sd card still inserted in the box)
                              4. in Libreelec , choose reboot to internal, it will reboot to android rom

Let me know if im not getting you

Comment

you should not insert twrp sd, because it will take you to twrp recovery

I'm confused as you mentioned earlier that you cant reboot to internal from Libreelec when SD card is inserted, then why did you remove the libreelec card

This is what i have:

1. Libreelec card inserted to box
                                2. typed "reboot update" in terminal emulator
                                3. now box will load into libreelec (libreelec sd card still inserted in the box)
                                4. in Libreelec , choose reboot to internal, it will reboot to android rom

Let me know if im not getting you
                                This is what I m saying mate when I reboot to internal in libreelec it will boot me in twrp instead of andriod rom which u modified(nexbox boot loader) default xanny tech’s working normal (sorry for bad English)

Comment

Working...
                                X