Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tmptrsn View Post

Is the Bluetooth working ?
    No, Didn't check that before I post but I've never use it so not a problem.

Comment

Strange thing I notice today is there is no way to boot into flash mode. I was running Libreelec form an SD card and was able to boot to TWRP from SD card by toothpick way, but that doesn't work anymore. Not sure if when there is an update to this ROM I will be able to upgrade cause with toothpick trick just go to full boot up.

Comment

I have a tv box Transpeed CX 919 Mini s905 WIFI Modul RTL 8189FS, after restoring, flashed with different firmware without problems, stock and others. But WIFI does not work. In the settings it does not turn on. Delivered your firmware, really liked (V2.0 SSE V2. 5 MEE) but WIFI is not defined! Help!

Comment

It tells my i cant install it because the date of the file is older than the date of my current firmware, any solutions?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G920F met Tapatalk

Comment

So I buyed an USB male/male. I did everthing as you told but my PC didn't recognize the device, I mean it didn't even noticed I plugged in the device. I thought it was problem of the USB but after trying I did make it: Just plugged the usb+the AC cable+ pressing the reset button everything at the same time and boom, it did work . Thank you alot!!!

Comment

Great work cOOLIo.

I see there is finally 6.01 Marshmallow firmware for the S905 - actually for the Ugoos AM2:
              Android 6.0.1 Firmware V1.1.1 for AM2 Android 6.0.1 Firmware V1.1.1 for AM2 440.33MiB

Any way for people to port this to a P201 MXQ Pro- flashable zip/img we can start work on a Marshmallow ATV ROM for the P201 MXQ Pro, or cOOLIo are you able to work with this?

Comment

Originally posted by Lucaseaux View Post
                So I buyed an USB male/male. I did everthing as you told but my PC didn't recognize the device, I mean it didn't even noticed I plugged in the device. I thought it was problem of the USB but after trying I did make it: Just plugged the usb+the AC cable+ pressing the reset button everything at the same time and boom, it did work . Thank you alot!!!
                You don't need the AC plug pack for firmware flashing. Press the Start button on the software and plug the USB cable into your box with the reset button pressed and the whole process should start

Comment

Originally posted by Wildwind View Post

You don't need the AC plug pack for firmware flashing. Press the Start button on the software and plug the USB cable into your box with the reset button pressed and the whole process should start
                  Yes, it should be like that but to me didn't work. I think it was the poor usb quality, it may be usb 1.0 and didn't have enough power supply to turn on the box.

Comment

Btw, I tried to install the xbox 360 wireless controller drivers. I think there is a guide online i tried already but something was wrong and didn't recognize the ".ko" files. I ended up messing up my remote control "select" button and had to reinstall the firmware again. I really would appreciate if you add xbox 360 wireless receiver drivers in the future. I think you have to add "xpad.ko" to "system\lib\modules".

Comment

The IR remote did not work for me (MXQ PRO 4k S905) Cant seem to figure out if there is a way to fix that or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Badfrogg View Post
                        The IR remote did not work for me (MXQ PRO 4k S905) Cant seem to figure out if there is a way to fix that or not.
                        These are from a S905 Nexbox A95/A95X which is a P201. Copy them both in the etc directory and also copy remote.conf over the file named something like ug_remote.conf , if that doesnt work then do the same with remote1.conf
                        Attached Files

Comment

Im trying. Don't really understand the file permissions. cant just simply copy and past... Thank you though for the direction.

Comment

Im trying. Don't really understand the file permissions. cant just simply copy and past... Thank you though for the direction.
                            yes you would need root access, and change the permissions the same as the other files sitting there in the root of the System directory. Without root access and an app like ES File Explorer you're not going to be able to change the permissions. If you cant change the permissions it won't work, period.

The other option is to decompile the IMG using Amlogic Customization Tool, and replace the files, and then rebuild the image, then flash to the box.

Comment

Just not having any luck. Cant seem to change the file permissions that would allow me to replace those files and when I tried to do it the other way by unpacking and repacking the img file with the amlogic customization tool, it end in an error that says ""Failed to pack images to complete image" (I did try to read the manual but it was a bit confusing)

Its funny because I've been trying to get this box to work for a year now and now ROM will full work. and I dont know what I'm doing otherwise so... yep, I suck!

Comment

Just not having any luck. Cant seem to change the file permissions that would allow me to replace those files and when I tried to do it the other way by unpacking and repacking the img file with the amlogic customization tool, it end in an error that says ""Failed to pack images to complete image" (I did try to read the manual but it was a bit confusing)

Its funny because I've been trying to get this box to work for a year now and now ROM will full work. and I dont know what I'm doing otherwise so... yep, I suck!
                                You need root access. If you do not have root access then you cannot change the file permissions. If you have ES File Explorer or Root Explorer etc then you can change permissions provided you have root and you've enabled root access within them. Look at the file properties and permissions of the existing .CONF files and change the permissions on the files you copy over to that same permissions.

Comment

Working...
                                X