Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV7A 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 and 9377 Wifi Chipset)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ReaperMan View Post
    @ Bebe1980,

Check your monitor/T.V. settings....adaptive lighting..environment light sensing. Different T.V.s have had all sorts of gimmicks.
    I dunno but if it was the tv I don't think it would correct itself when I roll my mouse over the screen ??

I just spotted it doing it - I leave the mouse pointer down near the bottom of the screen and wait - Then when the "pointer" disappears the screen colours wash out - then when I reactivate the mouse by touching it - the full colours come back - so maybe a driver issue with the wireless mouse I am using?

Just discovered how to use the mouse mode with the stock remote that came with the H96 - it even does it with that
    Last edited by Bebe1980; 04-26-2018, 09:01.

Comment

Bebe1980
      Hard to say what's the problem. Maybe try to make GPU do the drawing? Originally it's CPU doing all the work and GPU is working only with 3D images. I'm always enabling it in my devices.
      It can be found in Settings -> Developer options. There are 2 options - Force GPU rendering and Disable HW overlays.
      ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

Hi friends, i have trouble by installing vamoo 1.49 on H96+ Pro, when installing a error "parsing a mistake has occurred", although the same package is installed on many other boxes without problems.
        Thanks for your support, someone should have a solution.
        I have
        SCV7A 7.1.2 installed.

Comment

Originally posted by Rmaier14 View Post
          although the same package is installed on many other boxes without problems.
          Are this Boxes with Android 7? Maybe app wasn't updated with support for this version of the OS? Was it updated recently?
          ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

hi, ch3mn3y thanks for your answer, yes vavoo is up to date and runs on Android 7 and 8 on some devices from me. Installed from the same package.

Comment

Originally posted by ch3mn3y View Post
              Bebe1980
              Hard to say what's the problem. Maybe try to make GPU do the drawing? Originally it's CPU doing all the work and GPU is working only with 3D images. I'm always enabling it in my devices.
              It can be found in Settings -> Developer options. There are 2 options - Force GPU rendering and Disable HW overlays.
              I've actually fixed it (for the moment at least) ... I used the wipe option on TWRP to clean up - probably a bit OTT but I that appears to have left me with a clean SCV7 install (AIDA64)... just have to reinstall my apps ... this time I'll leave out the exposed framework as I think it might have been that that caused my problem.

Comment

superceleron - On SCV4 the mouse cursor is enlarged and white, and on SVC7 it is back to normal size and black. How do you go about changing the mouse cursor to white and also enlarging it on SVC7? i prefer the white one as it looks better on a dark background. Thank you

Comment

• superceleron
                  superceleron commented
                  Editing a comment
                  you need to edit the rom to change it,,,
                  Unless theirs some app that can do it, but dunno of one...

Originally posted by cruzg10 View Post
                superceleron - On SCV4 the mouse cursor is enlarged and white, and on SVC7 it is back to normal size and black. How do you go about changing the mouse cursor to white and also enlarging it on SVC7? i prefer the white one as it looks better on a dark background. Thank you
                Oh ok. I thought it would be a simple tweak. I didn't realize it would be editing the rom. I will stick with the black cursor. Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by cruzg10 View Post
                  superceleron - i prefer the white one as it looks better on a dark background.
                  You must replace the file: root\system\framework\framework-res.apk with the file I am sending to you.
                  To do so, use Root Explorer or other (Total commander and so on...).
                  Put the new file first in root\system.
                  There change it's permissions to rw-r-r (0644).
                  Then from there cut it and paste over the original file in root\system\framework\ directory.
                  The box may restart, or may not.
                  Switch the power off and then on.
                  That's it!
                  In the new file I used the original cursor as it is on ACV4.

Before doing all this, make a backup of the system with the TWRP in order to restore it if something wrong happens.
                  Last edited by lyubodelev; 04-27-2018, 21:04.

Comment

lyubodelev
                    Could You post it here? Using GDrive/MEGA? I would like to use it as well

Comment

Originally posted by lyubodelev View Post
                      And here is the file:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ki99f0c0jy...k-res.apk?dl=1

Don't try to use the hole file framework-res.apk from ACV4, cause the box will come to a constant reboot!

You can see the mouse pointer here:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180428-031507.png
Views:	209
Size:	501.9 KB
ID:	722683
                      Last edited by lyubodelev; 04-28-2018, 01:30. Reason: Add attachment

Comment

Hi all,

First of all thank you Superceleron for the great work you do.
                        I installed the AlfaWise H96 PRO + 3 / 16Gb - 3 / 32Gb - 3 / 64Gb - SCV4A-ATV 7.1.2 (DDR3 / DDR4 - ANDROIDTV VERSION) on a Smartbox X92 3G / 16G - Octa Core 64bit Cortex -A53 - DDR3 everything works fine except the wifi. Would anyone have an idea to fix this problem please.

Thanks in advance and sorry for my bad english

Comment

Originally posted by ch3mn3y View Post
                          Bebe1980
                          Care to explain. I can't find developer options.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace310 View Post

Care to explain. I can't find developer options.
                            Go to Main Settings/About/ and double click several times on the lowest menu item - thus you will create the developer options...

Comment

Originally posted by lyubodelev View Post

Go to Main Settings/About/ and double click several times on the lowest menu item - thus you will create the developer options...
                              Thanks got it. Been using this rom since long time and still had no idea about this.

Comment

Working...
                              X