Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV7A 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 and 9377 Wifi Chipset)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lucabis View Post
    but the reader loaded with the zmpc firmware (I do not remember the name right now) should not be optimized? with vlc I did not feel well. if spmc load works?
    You mean SPMC? And where do you sea the role of the ROM?

Comment

explained better, I do not understand my English is bad

Comment

from google store if I download and install spmc, does it work? with the zmbc version 4 it now worked with v7 black screen

Comment

Originally posted by lucabis View Post
          from google store if I download and install spmc, does it work? with the zmbc version 4 it now worked with v7 black screen
          I'm trying to explain that you want someone to explain to you settings of specific programs that have nothing to do with the ROM.
          I don't know how SPMC works, because I use FTMC.

Comment

I do not want anyone to explain anything to me. just that zmbc when I start a movie the screen goes black with the latest version 7. with version 4 ok

Comment

Don't know as I uninstalled it (or FTMC, not sure which one was preinstalled) and moved to Kodi. And even if it's not the best Kodi app, it works fine.
              Still I tested it only once or twice with DLNA videos. Prefer VLC as it works fine and launches faster
              ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

ok I'll do a test

Comment

ch3mn3y do you know if there are any 7.1 updates for an old box that i have upstairs its an m8s 812 ?

Comment

Ok Cheers for all of your help and support mate!

Comment

Hi, will this work with my box? H96 pro+ 3gb, 32gb. 2 usb ports green pcb
                      You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Nope. It won't flash and even if it probably won't boot.
                          ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

Originally posted by ch3mn3y View Post
                            Nope. It won't flash and even if it probably won't boot.
                            Cheers for the quick reply

Comment

HI mate, i tried flashing the first 5.1.1 on my m8s and now just got a red light on the box i guess its bricked? i have tried a few different methods of unbricking it but all failed. im looking for a 5.1.1 firmware img file that i can flash via burn tool ? but i can only find ota zip files. i can still get the device to be recognised in burn tool but i get an error "usb control setup error" every time i try to flash any old firmware to recover it.

Comment

Working...
                              X